Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 *Arrest* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be wrong, and I know there are others here who can respond better to this, but I think he will have to pay $75K, plus probably 15% fee to bail/bondsman, and I also think he, or someone will have to put up property as collateral, equaling the remaining amount of the total. If I am wrong, please let me know and I will edit or delete this.

@BrianEntin
·
25s

For Naomi Irion's accused kidnapped Troy Driver to bond out -- he would have to post 15% of $750,000. That is $112,500.

So to get $75,000.oo he could, what, mortgage a house, sell a vehicle? I won’t be surprised if he’s out fairly quickly honestly. That sucks.

Not sure he could sell the truck, as it may prove to be evidence, but also, he would have to own it and have the title to it, and I doubt that he does. And many of us here think he may rent his home, so nothing to mortgage there. I think he will make bail, but it may not be as soon as he hopes. JMO

Last edited:
Am I the only one a little surprised that the family didn't make a statement? Maybe they were advised not to? Naomi's father was requesting a few days ago to speak with Troy so I'm a little surprised they didn't want to say anything to him.

JSS that perhaps LE has theorised that TD did indeed hand Naomi off to someone, which is why the kidnapping charge is sticking but there’s no other indication of violence being perpetuated against her from him at this time. If he’s staying quiet it could be to protect someone else.

Mid-way through the video, it looks like he is shining something kinda small and metallic at the person taking the video. I guess it could be a watch, but it could be some other things, too. Honestly, it could also be a firearm, but he seems jokey or casual about it.

The really creepy part is when he looks like he is about to pull in next to the woman taking the video.

Is he trying to arrange a date or something while in a big parking lot? Does he think she is a hooker or something? I dunno, it's weird - creepy.
I saw this video online and it was posted by another girl. She said this guy was following her.

In my opinion, if he does bond out, he's not going to lead law enforcement anywhere.
Seems to me there's not much evidence in her car.
If there was blood or other evidence in her or his vehicle, I don't think there would be bond at all.
Leaves me once again thinking someone else I'd involved.
This is an outrage, but they can't deny bond if there's not enough evidence.
Chi

In my opinion, if he does bond out, he's not going to lead law enforcement anywhere.
Seems to me there's not much evidence in her car.
If there was blood or other evidence in her or his vehicle, I don't think there would be bond at all.
Leaves me once again thinking someone else I'd involved.
This is an outrage, but they can't deny bond if there's not enough evidence.
Chi

I was sure he was working alone until the results of this hearing emerged. Now I’m beginning to question whether LE has a different view on what’s happened here. I’m quite certain if there was blood in that car and it was Naomi’s he wouldn’t have been allowed to bond out. Perhaps they really do believe he’s one link in a chain. JMHO

Am I the only one a little surprised that the family didn't make a statement? Maybe they were advised not to? Naomi's father was requesting a few days ago to speak with Troy so I'm a little surprised they didn't want to say anything to him.
I am very shocked. It seems they have done a complete 180. But, why? JMO

He likely has little to no equity in the truck. If he sells it, most of the proceeds will go to the lienholder.

Also, in the Heather Elvis case, the suspect was originally given a fairly low bond on lesser charges. When he made bail for that, he was arrested on additional charges and didn't leave jail.

So far, neither LE or MSM has released/published any information that points to his guilt. We know only that he possessed a truck which LE tells us was involved in a kidnapping. The prosecution will have to come up with more than this to get higher bail. There probably is more than this, but neither the prosecution or defense seems to be in a hurry to release it.

I will just say that Naomi's family are far better people than I am. Her brother again expressed concern for TD's safety, saying he is human, he is a suspect. Frankly, were it someone I loved, and he was sitting in jail not saying a word, I would be wishing him to well, I will not say, but you can probably guess. JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members