Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Showing a tazer would compel her to move out of the way. Discharging a tazer would incapacitate her. All in seconds.

Evidence of foul play could be tazer string... or... not sure if this is how it works... but seems like a tazer might release a bladder.

IMO he waited for her to move toward getting out of the car, and with the advantage of ambush on his side, he eliminated any possibility of self defense.

Over-powered.

JMO

If he makes bail, I don't see him leading law enforcement anywhere. :(
In my opinion, he's probably not in this alone and he doesn't care about the suffering of her family.
Seems to me he'd have to arrange bail himself to keep from implicating anyone else, unless a family member of his might help him.
Creepy man.
Where's Naomi?
Chi

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1648684883644.jpg
    FB_IMG_1648684883644.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 103
  • FB_IMG_1648684885832.jpg
    FB_IMG_1648684885832.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 93
I won’t link it as I’m not sure if he’s approved but I just watched DutyRon’s video of the hearing (he was one of the few allowed to view it live on Zoom but couldn’t show it) and he couldn’t believe that TD is allowed bail on a bond. He was genuinely disgusted by it.

I won’t link it as I’m not sure if he’s approved but I just watched DutyRon’s video of the hearing (he was one of the few allowed to view it live on Zoom but couldn’t show it) and he couldn’t believe that TD is allowed bail on a bond. He was genuinely disgusted by it.

I actually linked it back on page 10. I’m not sure it’s allowed either, but since it’s one of the few places that had the ‘play by play’, as it were, I decided to put it up and keep my fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Note I am just starting to read on this case and don't know at the moment current status however this is an excellent deep dig into Driver's criminal past resulting in his prison time when located on north coast of California. The article is much more than what is posted and includes many pictures, local comments, etc. Not sure about how what I copied formatted but worth a look. The RedHeadBlackBelt is probably the most common link in WS's Emerald Triangle forum.

THE VIOLENT MENDOCINO COUNTY BEGINNINGS OF TROY DRIVER, THE LEAD SUSPECT IN THE KIDNAPPING AND DISAPPEARANCE OF NEVADA’S NAOMI IRION

Eighteen days ago, in the pre-dawn dark of Western Nevada, 18-year-old Naomi Irion was waiting in the Fernley Walmart parking lot for the employee bus that took her to her job at the Panasonic facility. As she sat in her car passing the time, records indicate she was on social media and checked in on Snapchat.

Still of surveillance footage that show Naomi Irion the morning she went missing. [Images from the Federal Bureau of Investigation]

At 5:25 a.m. surveillance footage captured a masked man approaching Irion’s car. He wore a hooded sweatshirt and approached her car from behind. It is unknown what was said, but Irion moved from the driver’s seat and the hooded man got into the car with her and drove away. Irion has not been seen since.

Lyon’s County Sheriff’s Office announced last Friday a 41-year-old man named Troy Driver was identified as the man surveillance footage had captured before she disappeared. Driver was arrested on the charges of kidnapping, though little is known as to what evidence investigators had collected tying him to her disappearance.

Troy Driver has quickly become known by true-crime aficionados as the disappearance of Naomi Irion becomes the crime story of 2022.

Troy Driver’s drivers license photo.

In the bizarre way that so many things seem to return to Mendocino County, the main suspect in the disappearance of Naomi Irion, the last person she was seen with before she disappeared eighteen days ago, Troy Driver cut his criminal teeth in none other than Mendocino County.

In mid-April 1997, Driver and accomplices would wield a semi-automatic handgun and a pistol-grip shotgun on three separate occasions, committing three armed robberies between Mendocino and Sonoma County.

remainder of long article plus local comments at:

The Violent Mendocino County Beginnings of Troy Driver, the Lead Suspect in the Kidnapping and Disappearance of Nevada’s Naomi Irion – Redheaded Blackbelt (kymkemp.com)

(101) Troy Driver Creeping On Another Woman? Naomi Irion Missing from Nevada - YouTube

It's worth reading the comments.
So if he was alone in the vehicle and this is TD (I mean what are the odds, same appearance same parking lot), who's vehicle is it?
Here's a picture of the fellow from the video. The image is so small that it's hard to see the resemblance:

driver.PNG

Troy_Driver_mugshot_t670.jpg

Yeah, but who would want to give this guy bail? Even with an ankle monitor? This guy...risk balance. Forget it. I would want full cash.
What will happen IF he can raise the money (from any dodgy cronies he might have)? Cronies is something we say in the UK about friends that have your back. I simply dread to think

While I had originally viewed Naomi’s family’s belief she is likely alive to be the (understandable) optimism of a family in a dire situation - I now wonder if perhaps LE thinks this is real, feasible possibility.

The limited arguments to raising bail and lack of evidence presented so far lead me to consider one of two situations:
A. LE believes there is a real possibility Naomi is alive, and are treading carefully in the hopes that TD will lead them to her.
B. LE has virtually no evidence as to what happened after the initial abduction.

Here’s hoping for option A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member