Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 *Arrest* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@BrianEntin
·
13s

Troy Driver's bail will remain at $750,000. If Driver posts bail -- he will get a GPS monitoring device. He is not allowed to contact Naomi's family. He will not be allowed in Fernley except for court appearances. Can't use drugs or alcohol. He will be placed on supervision.

Wow! Un-frikkin-believable! Not sure TD will be able to post bail quickly, but surprised it is so low. Did state not even attempt to argue that he may be a danger or a flight risk? Thank you for your diligence in posting these tweets, Kristin. Much appreciated!

Last edited:
Wow! Un-frikkin-believable! Not sure TD will be able to post bail, but surprised it is so low. Did state not even attempt to argue that he may be a danger or a flight risk? Thank you for your diligence in posting these tweets, Kristin. Much appreciated!

The Prosecutor was not opposed to the $750,000 bond.
@BrianEntin
·
17m

Prosecutor says none of Troy Driver's rights have been violated. Prosecutor says she does not object to bail staying at $750,000.

-----
I am outraged that a dude can kidnap an 18yo female yet can be released from jail without telling what he did to this victim, Naomi Irions.

America is too soft on crime!

This should be a no bond situation.
I'm a little concerned.
I don't know, but it's possible he could make bond.
With his income he probably has the assets.
If the state's case is airtight, why any bond at all?
I'm now left wondering what evidence of kidnapping was found in her car. I am shocked.
Chi

Last edited:
Just shooting for a moment of potential positivity here, but given that they’ve not presented anything that made bail non-viable, is it also possible that there’s zero indication TD has indeed murdered Naomi? In that respect, maybe there’s at least a sliver of hope in what is otherwise a disappointing turn of events.

He’d have to pay $75,000 to bond out

I may be wrong, and I know there are others here who can respond better to this, but I think he will have to pay $75K, plus a percentage fee to bail/bondsman. If I am wrong, please let me know and I will edit or delete this.

ETA I see now, a reporter tweeted that he will have to pay $112,500

Last edited:
I may be wrong, and I know there are others here who can respond better to this, but I think he will have to pay $75K, plus probably 15% fee to bailbondsman, and I also think he, or someone will have to put up property as collateral, equaling the remaining amount of the total. If I am wrong, please let me know and I will edit or delete this.

I would be interested to know too as I only know about the 10%.

This should be a no bond situation.
I'm a little concerned.
I don't know, but it's possible he could make bond.
With his income he probably has the assets.
If the state's case is airtight, why any bond at all?
I'm now left wondering what evidence of kidnapping was found in her car. I. am shocked.
Chi

I’m assuming, via speculation, that they’ve got little to no evidence that he has violently harmed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZOda60