Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure I trust his alleged former co-worker. It seems he may have an axe to grind with the company and is using this situation to do it. We really don’t know that anything he’s said is true. The family has seemed dismissive of it to some degree and I don’t blame them.
I watched the video of the co worker too and I feel similarly.
I have to say he certainly got my attention with what he had to say about Troy Driver, but, he sure seemed to know an awful lot about him considering he'd only known him for under 3 weeks! It's as if he's known him for years...
I do feel that he spoke a lot of truth, however, imho, he was lying when he said "he (Troy Driver) had a dental appointment on the Friday also, maybe that was the day Naomi went missing, I don't know, I'm not sure". He knows exactly what day Naomi went missing, this guy has a good memory! He knows more than he's telling. MOO

I don't believe that he had a summons for an under-age girl. I think he was referring to Naomi and assuming no one could connect him with her disappearance. The truck photo wasn't released until after her car was discovered.

Troy Driver told his on-boarding trainee that he couldn't come to work on Monday because of a summons - before she was reported missing. He might have thought that his truck could not be connected to her car, so he was making a clever joke, but then the photo of his truck was released Tuesday or Wednesday and 100% connected to her abduction.

Did he park his truck in the garage perhaps near Elko and drive a company truck for the next week?

I'm curious why the co-worker didn't recognize Troy Driver in his hoodie near his truck and call it in - is Troy's appearance so generic that he blends in? Does he not normally wear hoodies?
im thinking he didnt make the connection until the news of his arrest came out.

I suspect that neither are real - that both are an excuse to do something other than go to work in the days after the abduction. However, it's very unusual to use "summons for under-age girl" as a reason to miss work for a 41 year old in a supervisory position.
he was "joking w his trainee" and never thought it would come up. like the guy said, they did a thorough background check on guys that look like him but not TD. likewise TD figures no one would believe a guy that looks like him.

BBM
I haven't followed all the details closely, so I apologize in advance if I'm wrong... I haven't watched the video with the colleague, so I don't have an opinion on his reliability. My understanding is that the trainee/colleague said TD went from having a beard to having a goatee. He didn't say TD shaved off his beard.
Begin at: 10:49
This is what I commented on. Did I misunderstand what he said?

(99) Troy Driver Creeping On Another Woman? Naomi Irion Missing from Nevada - YouTube

Guys, if this is Troy Driver, I think that car is the car LE was looking for (as a witness) when Naomi was abducted.
And TD was walking in front of the camera when that car pulled into the parking lot.
I think he's not operating alone.

Whether that is him or not it looks creepy as hell, this person just stopping the car and staring. But I’d have to imagine that vehicle that pulled in has been cleared by now. It’s never been linked with him (that we know of).

(99) Troy Driver Creeping On Another Woman? Naomi Irion Missing from Nevada - YouTube

Guys, if this is Troy Driver, I think that car is the car LE was looking for (as a witness) when Naomi was abducted.
And TD was walking in front of the camera when that car pulled into the parking lot.

In the Fernley Walmart 5 am video, TD is not in the sedan that pulls up and parks, but I think he does appear to go up to it.

I'm not connecting that silver car in this daylight video with the one after 5 am in the Fernley Walmart parking lot.

RBBM

I wish we could verify both the under-age girl summons and the dental appointment.

JMVHO.
I don’t believe the underage girl summons is a real thing because I think we would have heard about that by now. Someone involved in the case or knowing about it or newspaper articles. Something, yet we have nothing to verify that.

To be honest, I don’t know why he would have even said that. It’s a very strange thing to say if it isn’t true. How did he know his trainee wouldn’t be sketched out by this? Most people keep “underage girl” crimes very quiet due to being accosted or retaliated against.

It just doesn’t make any sense why he would say that knowing he just kidnapped an 18 year old girl. It could have put him on someone’s radar and he couldn’t afford that.
I haven't seen anything specific on it. They said something along the lines of "evidence a crime occurred" if I'm remembering correctly, but haven't ever said if it was blood evidence or something similar.
I said this a while back but I wonder if it was the “confetti” that comes out of a taser when it’s activated? That would imply a crime occurred but also leave lots of hope that she’s alive.

I am not against thinking TD did not act alone, as there IS something that LE got evidence wise once the car/driver witness was located. Especially since the arrest occurred just after the witness was tracked down (ie did not come forward before) but this is not the same car. In this article the car they were looking for has a shorter back end, and the rear passenger side window is more pointed. Maybe someone can put the car images side by side. It does look like TD in the creeper video though.
Police ask witnesses in Naomi Irion's disappearance to come forward

Is this the same parking lot in Fernley?

I have been able to determine that this video was taken in the parking lot of Daehan Solutions, which is at 1600 Newlands Dr. Walmart's address is 1550 Newlands Dr.

Yes, that guy looks exactly like TD, and while the color of the car doesn't seem to maybe match the witness car in the abduction, we have seen how deceptive colors can be, based on the truck. I do think both cars may be the same make and model, Toyota Camry's, so I would not rule out that they are one and the same, but can't really tell. JMO

Last edited:
I am not against thinking TD did not act alone, as there IS something that LE got evidence wise once the car/driver witness was located. Especially since the arrest occurred just after the witness was tracked down (ie did not come forward before) but this is not the same car. In this article the car they were looking for has a shorter back end, and the rear passenger side window is more pointed. Maybe someone can put the car images side by side. It does look like TD in the creeper video though.
Police ask witnesses in Naomi Irion's disappearance to come forward

The arrest seems to have been unrelated to that witness car (as far as we know). He was arrested because a neighbour spotted the truck sitting in his garage, presumably for a brief moment before he closed the door. The timing seemed odd but nothing’s been released as yet to link the arrest to anyone who was in that car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966