NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Below is the list of cell towers with a 4 mile radius of the randam address of 1944 Silver Springs Prky, Henderson. For some reason,(constant page error) it will not map--only gives a list; but you can get the gist of it. The one for Henderson below did map it out. You may want to play around and use different addresses, etc. (You will need to scroll down past the empty space for the map to see list--in the first link.) ETA: If you click on the blue hi-lighted site owner it will bring the tower up on the map in its location.

http://www.antennasearch.com/sitest...=towerreview&pagenum=1&cmdrequest=pagehandler

This is the map of cell towers within Henderson:

http://www.antennasearch.com/sitest...=towerreview&pagenum=1&cmdrequest=pagehandler

Below is the list of cell towers with a 4 mile radius of the randam address of 1944 Silver Springs Prky, Henderson. For some reason,(constant page error) it will not map--only gives a list; but you can get the gist of it. The one for Henderson below did map it out. You may want to play around and use different addresses, etc. (You will need to scroll down past the empty space for the map to see list--in the first link.) ETA: If you click on the blue hi-lighted site owner it will bring the tower up on the map in its location.

This is the map of cell towers within Henderson:

Hi....can this be done for Savannah Springs? Thanks.

Hi....can this be done for Savannah Springs? Thanks.

The address I keyed for the last link was the addy for Mr. Security, but when time came to print the map...it only gave me the selection of Henderson or Nevada.

ETA: I just fixed the above link. I see what I did. I didn't open the window all the way on the second link and copied the first one again....sorry...aaacckk....to early here.

The ping document does show numbers, but you can't tell if it's text or a call or incoming or outgoing. I've also seen a cell phone bill. Ping list spans about four days, while the bill list spans about a week.

The majority of calls/texts come from his landlord and his employer. There are also a lot of calls from fellow church members. I haven't been able to nail down who a few of the numbers belong to.

But with the ping document specifically, almost all the calls listed after he walked past the camera come from the landlord and employer.

bbm

So on Sunday afternoon, he's either in contact with or avoiding contact with the person who pays him and the main person he owes money to.

Wow.

Sounds to me like they did send him to Henderson to do some kind of paying job.

Well all of this brings us back to TH and LL's. Now, the LL's have provided us with the excuse that they were hunting rent...but were they for this particular set of calls or texts to SK? And if he said he would make good by January, would they have been pressuring him during December??? That makes no sense to me, fwiw.

Now, the TH stuff...that just rings hinky to me, unless he expected Steven to be in St George for something, or wanted to pay him additional money....but IIRC we do not know if SK was paid regularly and if TH owed him any money or vice versa...

I don't know why the links are the same, everytime I go in to fix it...it takes the address I'm trying to correct and posts its twice...like it's coping itself...Oh well...you get the idea. LOL

Well all of this brings us back to TH and LL's. Now, the LL's have provided us with the excuse that they were hunting rent...but were they for this particular set of calls or texts to SK? And if he said he would make good by January, would they have been pressuring him during December??? That makes no sense to me, fwiw.

Now, the TH stuff...that just rings hinky to me, unless he expected Steven to be in St George for something, or wanted to pay him additional money....but IIRC we do not know if SK was paid regularly and if TH owed him any money or vice versa...[/quote]

Maybe SK was only borrowing the $100 too that TH gave him on the 8th. All we really know, is someone using Steven's phone made/rec'd/texted those calls/msgs. We don't have Steven to confirm it.

Maybe SK was only borrowing the $100 too that TH gave him on the 8th. All we really know, is someone using Steven's phone made/rec'd/texted those calls/msgs. We don't have Steven to confirm it.

I agree that we do not know if the calls were sent or received based upon SW's assessment via the experts he showed the report to.

Why would a stranger have info regarding TH unless they were using the number on the flyer-and if it were a landline phone number it would rule out texting for sure. So yes, I can see that someone might have been interested in making it look like SK was alive and well until the phone battery died...because I am going to assume that this was the purpose of turning off or discarding the phone on Monday.

I would still be interested in knowing whether or not the landlords were contacting SK or it was the other way around...simple enough question. And if it was the landlords contacting him, I wonder what they needed from him?

Swjaxon, thanks for all the info. Curious -- what does your "gut" tell you with regard to what might have happened with Stephen?

The ping document does show numbers, but you can't tell if it's text or a call or incoming or outgoing. I've also seen a cell phone bill. Ping list spans about four days, while the bill list spans about a week.

The majority of calls/texts come from his landlord and his employer. There are also a lot of calls from fellow church members. I haven't been able to nail down who a few of the numbers belong to.
But with the ping document specifically, almost all the calls listed after he walked past the camera come from the landlord and employer.

Why don't you call them and see who answers?

I agree that we do not know if the calls were sent or received based upon SW's assessment via the experts he showed the report to.

Why would a stranger have info regarding TH unless they were using the number on the flyer-and if it were a landline phone number it would rule out texting for sure. So yes, I can see that someone might have been interested in making it look like SK was alive and well until the phone battery died...because I am going to assume that this was the purpose of turning off or discarding the phone on Monday.

I would still be interested in knowing whether or not the landlords were contacting SK or it was the other way around...simple enough question. And if it was the landlords contacting him, I wonder what they needed from him?

He hasn't paid rent for 3 months. They probably want it or to tell him to leave.

About the landlords...I agree with it being curious that they were calling. I thought the landlady herself told us awhile back that he had promised or maybe his dad promised, that rent would be brought current in January. If this was the case, why would they continue to call. Calling will not make January come any faster. I will have to go back and see what I can find in her posts, but I do remember reading that.

Now, the TH stuff...that just rings hinky to me, unless he expected Steven to be in St George for something, or wanted to pay him additional money....but IIRC we do not know if SK was paid regularly and if TH owed him any money or vice versa...

IIRC rd jfc talked to TH. rd can you point me in the direction of that post. Thanks

Swjaxon, thanks for all the info. Curious -- what does your "gut" tell you with regard to what might have happened with Stephen?

I don't know what my gut tells me. I believe he went to SCA looking for work and I believe he expected to return to his car.

Based on the pings, I think he left SCA with someone else and went to the Whitney Ranch area of Las Vegas/Henderson. Perhaps during that time, something went wrong? I think his movements and intentions were totally innocent and would be perceived as innocuous if he hadn't turned up missing.

But I'm completely open to the idea that I'm totally wrong.

IIRC rd jfc talked to TH. rd can you point me in the direction of that post. Thanks

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #12

page 13 of this thread is where we talk about it, Ruby.

I am just stunned. Surely LL's and TH would say they tried to call him that day if they had. And call would go to his voice mail and it'd be on his cell phone call bill if they had.

So he is calling his landlord and employer (on Sunday) multiple times after walking away from his car and not returning to car during those hours when calls were made. LL I can only guess to say he anticipates having some money for rent due to whatever he is doing in LV that day. But his employer?

Of course we need to confirm all calls were outgoing which implies that neither LL or TH phones were going to voice mail or he hung up without leaving message and call doesn't show up on bill?

wow.

rd

I don't know what my gut tells me. I believe he went to SCA looking for work and I believe he expected to return to his car.

Based on the pings, I think he left SCA with someone else and went to the Whitney Ranch area of Las Vegas/Henderson. Perhaps during that time, something went wrong? I think his movements and intentions were totally innocent and would be perceived as innocuous if he hadn't turned up missing.

But I'm completely open to the idea that I'm totally wrong.
bbm

So another connection to figure out. I wonder who has connections to SCA and Whitney Ranch?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #12

page 13 of this thread is where we talk about it, Ruby.

I am just stunned. Surely LL's and TH would say they tried to call him that day if they had. And call would go to his voice mail and it'd be on his cell phone call bill if they had.

So he is calling his landlord and employer (on Sunday) multiple times after walking away from his car and not returning to car during those hours when calls were made. LL I can only guess to say he anticipates having some money for rent due to whatever he is doing in LV that day. But his employer?

Of course we need to confirm all calls were outgoing which implies that neither LL or TH phones were going to voice mail or he hung up without leaving message and call doesn't show up on bill?

wow.

rd

Thank You for finding that post. I think the connection is with LL or boss. That is why family is adamant there are no unknown numbers. Something was going on with someone he knew. jmo

Does anyone else get the feeling the window washing was a front for something else?

There is a new posting on FB "help us find Steven Koecher" very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl