NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ps you gotta search "steve koecher" his pic shows him smiling and holding a reb ball cap showing him in SLC and working for HOST ICE

That's an old page. And it doesn't show he WORKS for Host Ice, he just has the page linked, he used to work there. Looks like back when he was in Texas.

I'm beginning to believe the ping info is just muddying the waters even more.

Let's say he was picked up by someone after parking his car in SCA. Off they go - toward, but not TO Whitney Ranch. Maybe stop at a quickie mart/gas station to fill up, pick up some snacks, toss the cell phone in the trash and take off for Los Angeles or........Sacramento.

And this brings us back to needing the exact same piece of information we've needed since day 1 - WHY WAS STEVEN HERE?!?!?!?!?

It doesn't make a bit of sense that he was there, on a Sunday noon, does it?

Which is what I've said from the start.

you guys better take a look at his new facebook page and thats why i think his search for SK is no longer active so pls quit the macabre scenarios he's fine

I'm sure everyone will back off as soon as Steven calls his mother and tells her himself that he's fine.

It doesn't make a bit of sense that he was there, on a Sunday noon, does it?

Which is what I've said from the start.

Not one bit of sense! The same could be said for his previous travels. But, of course, he didn't go missing in any of those other locations.

*******sigh*******

Sorry ding, old page. Host is just a page he is a fan of, does it say somewhere that he works there_

Not one bit of sense! The same could be said for his previous travels. But, of course, he didn't go missing in any of those other locations.

*******sigh*******

...and everyone else is so sure he went missing there.

There's a two hour gap between the last phone call on HIS OWN PHONE...and when the car was parked.

I want to know why the call that SA made on PD's behalf, doesn't show up on SK's phone records. The call was made AFTER the PEC meeting began, per PD -- which means it's not one of the listed calls. It's the third call, and it's bugged me from the start.

There's things that no one questions...

...and everyone else is so sure he went missing there.

There's a two hour gap between the last phone call on HIS OWN PHONE...and when the car was parked.

I want to know why the call that SA made on PD's behalf, doesn't show up on SK's phone records. The call was made AFTER the PEC meeting began, per PD -- which means it's not one of the listed calls. It's the third call, and it's bugged me from the start.

There's things that no one questions...

Is there any technical reason that call is missing or would this be due to a, uh, shall we say, fabrication?

Is there any technical reason that call is missing or would this be due to a, uh, shall we say, fabrication?

IIRC,, it was said
some pings were there, the calls were not
some calls were there, the pings were not.

PD is a member of the Bishopric; it'd be a huge scandal if it was fabricated.

Remember, he posted about it twice on the "Help Us Find Steven" FB page, clarified the statements, and told everyone what time the call took place.

The only explanation I can think of, is that ward clerk SA (asked by PD to make the call at about 11:10am) didn't really call SK. SA had already talked to SK and knew he was in Vegas, but he may not have wanted to admit to PD that he knew where SK was. (I don't like to think that, because it's become a matter of record.)

Any other ideas?

IIRC,, it was said

That's right. But isn't that odd? I've sure never known of any of my calls not finding their way to my phone bill!

Can you tell from a ping who the call came from? :waitasec:

IIRC,, it was said

Yes....but this particular one is neither. It would have been around 11:10am MST (10:10am PST).

Does anyone else see it there?

That's right. But isn't that odd? I've sure never known of any of my calls not finding their way to my phone bill!

Can you tell from a ping who the call came from? :waitasec:

Yup. They're listed under "calling number".

After the call(s) about 2:45pm on Dec 11th (apparently to the parent(s) of the locked-out latchkey kids), I see only a few outgoing texts and VM checks. Everything else, looks to be incoming calls of some sort (interspersed with some VM checks).

To me, that's the behavior of someone whose phone is turned off most of the time.

PD is a member of the Bishopric; it'd be a huge scandal if it was fabricated.

Remember, he posted about it twice on the "Help Us Find Steven" FB page, clarified the statements, and told everyone what time the call took place.

Well, if Steven was murdered, it will be a scandal no matter who is responsible. I've never been one to feel one human is above another, regardless of their stature - religious or otherwise.

The only explanation I can think of, is that ward clerk SA (asked by PD to make the call at about 11:10am) didn't really call SK. SA had already talked to SK and knew he was in Vegas, but he may not have wanted to admit to PD that he knew where SK was. (I don't like to think that, because it's become a matter of record.)

This makes sense. But I would hope he would have fessed up by now. If he already knew Steven was here, perhaps he also knows why. Anything anyone says aloud is, IMO, a matter of record. Doesn't mean whatever they say is true.

Any other ideas?

Perhaps. But I'm going to turn it over in my mind some more.

But if he disappeared for the new life you've suggested, perhaps he'd want an entirely new life? One a bit more exciting? If SK's "Big Daddy Warbucks" is going to support Steven in grand style, Steven is going to feel obligated to participate in things that BDW enjoys. He couldn't criticize the hand that feeds him.

it does not have to be grand style. My reference to BDW was simply someone who could provide for Steven.

I see it more of having that intimate relationship he seemingly lacked for years.

I've been thinking about that ping in Overton and the stop in Mesquite on 12/12.

It could be assumed that Steven had been in Vegas that day, though not for certain. If he was, why would he go all the way back to St. George that night, only to return to Vegas the following day?

Not for Christmas shopping - we have K-Marts in Vegas. Maybe he needed something from his home? Clean clothes? A shower? Resume?

We know he wasn't averse to sleeping in his car, so he could have done that. Not that it's a very long drive - only about 2 hours. But why?

I've been thinking about that ping in Overton and the stop in Mesquite on 12/12.

It could be assumed that Steven had been in Vegas that day, though not for certain. If he was, why would he go all the way back to St. George that night, only to return to Vegas the following day?

Not for Christmas shopping - we have K-Marts in Vegas. Maybe he needed something from his home? Clean clothes? A shower? Resume?

We know he wasn't averse to sleeping in his car, so he could have done that. Not that it's a very long drive - only about 2 hours. But why?

Maybe that's where/when the arrangement was made to meet Sunday at noon? For what, I still have no idea.

Well, if Steven was murdered, it will be a scandal no matter who is responsible. I've never been one to feel one human is above another, regardless of their stature - religious or otherwise.

But since none of the church members were out of St George, there'd have to be some kind of huge cabal to pull it off. That's why I'm not suspicious that they're involved in anything. BUT I can't believe they don't know something.

This makes sense. But I would hope he would have fessed up by now. If he already knew Steven was here, perhaps he also knows why. Anything anyone says aloud is, IMO, a matter of record. Doesn't mean whatever they say is true.

He had to have known SK was in Vegas; remember, the phone call between SA and SK is documented. That's when SA asked SK about announcing the basketball game.
It's the third call (which PD asked SA to make) which is in question AND which has always been mind-boggling to many. But since PD had himself discussed it, I wanted it to remain documented on the timeline. After I saw the phone records, I was glad I left it.

Perhaps. But I'm going to turn it over in my mind some more.

I've always thought the Overton ping occurred while he drove past on I-15. There's two towers: one in South Mesquite and another in Overton. According to a website I documented here a few months ago, they overlap slightly.

It also seems to me that he'd either have gone way past St George, or spent the day with someone. Just driving down and back? He'd have been back long before he was.

It was the whole evening, Fairy, he later went to KMart, and whose not to say he returned to LV after dropping by his room. Where was he in the evening around the KMart stop? That would seem to be the reason for returning I would say.

rd

I spoke with the clerk at the convenience store on N. Water St regarding Greyhound buses. No ID is needed to purchase a ticket. No ID is needed to board the bus. There isn't a passenger manifest. Tickets can be purchased at the Henderson location.

If one is getting on a bus at the Henderson location it will travel to the Main St Greyhound station in downtown Las Vegas, and then one continues on to another destination. One can ride the Henderson bus for free, if one has purchased a ticket that departs from the Main St station.

The bus that picks up at 7am, and 9pm arrives from the Main St station, and continues on to AZ locations (Kingman, Flagstaff, Phoenix, Tucson).

Another bus that arrives in Henderson is coming from Az locations, and continues on to Main St station.

I hope this makes sense...there are two buses that cross paths in the AM, and again in the PM.

There isn't any missing person flyers posted at the Henderson convenience store.

I went to the convenience store to ask detailed questions, and I stated that I was getting information for a girlfriend who was trying to get out of a violent relationship. I specifically asked about IDs, and gave the clerk the impression that my girlfriend didn't want her boyfriend to be able to track her. This is how I asked about IDs in detail.

The clerk stated that because no ID is needed to purchase or travel on the buses that there have been situations where immigration officers have pulled over buses to ask passengers for IDs or papers to prove they are in the US legally.

I'm glad I went there. The female clerk was really kind, and helpful. And, I left with valuable information.

In regard to SK traveling from this Henderson Greyhound stop I have a lot to think about, before I attempt to post any thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli