NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that. We have the 6:04 AM chart on the Astrology boards, so we have the latest information then.

Do we know the time of the VM check for "certain?".......It sounds like we do not for certainty, but the family would, wouldn't they?

Was it 2AM or when was it?

This is vital information.

I am confused on why you asked if you had the latest info.

We've known for a long time that SK was part of an ATT family plan. We knew all along that some kind of tip took them to the area that was searched. We still don't know whether SCA is irrelevant; that Steven's phone moved around does not prove Steven moved around with it. I don't think it's kind or helpful to blame the family for not being omniscient.

If you feel like you're wasting your time, then by all means move on to a case where you think you can be more useful.

Did I say I was wasting my time? Do not put words in my mouth.

I hear families on TV, in newspaper articles, magazine articles, who have family members missing or found dead, who constantly ask for help. They say they do not want their loved ones forgotten. Parents and family members who start foundation, websites, etc. They use every tool possible. I would like to keep on this case, but we need a "bone" thrown to us once in awhile. We need to know, that family and friends are wanting us to do this, and give us any tips possible. I realize there are things they cannot discuss or tell us, but TELL US THAT. We are doing this because we CARE. For one reason or another, we want to help.

I hear ya. I think most of us here have shown that we care.

During our discussions, we talk about painful things - and that's kinda what brought Naegle over here in the first place, to set the record straight from the family's perspective.

But there's also been times where derogatory comments stepped over the line (things like "I'd run away from that family, too" by people who don't even know the family! AND/OR mocking the efforts of the PI and the search itself).

Since then, we've had little input from the family. Maybe it's hard for them to understand why strangers want to focus on their missing loved one to this extent. It'd be hard to read all the speculation, receive probing questions about his finances that have little to do with the case (other than "was he in debt?" - which we already knew).

After the last few sets of questions went unanswered, I figured we needed a cooling-off period.

I'm hoping, if the family does peek in occasionally, they'll see that we do have good intentions.

Myself, I'm only here for Steven's case. I think the key to the case is external to the family, which explains why they're as much at a loss as we are -- and it began in St George.

Or just didn't want at all. If he willfully disappeared, I'd say he put some planning into it, and isn't operating under his real name. I think that's the key to everything left behind.

Some think he planned to go back to St George.

I don't think he did. I believe he was "ending" Steven Koecher, in one way or another.

Good point. I thought there were lots of indications he intended to come back to the car, but that does not automatically mean he intended to go back to St. George.

And there are other families who think the best thing to do is get on with life. They don't forget the loved one, but they don't make a big public deal about it, either. They keep their grief private.

I don't think they know a whole lot more than we do.

I agree. They *may* have information about some investigative things that have been developed, but they couldn't share those things with us ... and that's true in every case.

Plus, I sense they never wanted a "Powell circus" that focused on external things that haven't been productive in that case, either.

I am confused on why you asked if you had the latest info.

For the Astrological research into this case to be accurate at all, it must have accurate information...In the event there are earlier or later times, or we may not see what is missed by the lack of it.

Carbuff is correct, it's called an Event chart. Each event has a point which is "imprinted" in time.

Does anyone know how we could put Steven's poster on all Wal Mart bulletin boards?

Has this been discussed before? Are the bulletin boards only for children?

I think they are. The only reference I can find to "missing" on walmart.com relates to "Missing Children's Network".

I understand the viewpoint of those who are concerned about the break-up and deterioration of the American family and that such a concern might underlie a need or desire to have participation from the Koechers. However, so many of our cases have a parent or other family member as perpetrator that any such expectation of mine died aborning. My whole focus is always on the missing person or victim and any extraneous support would only be a delightful surprise.

I understand the viewpoint of those who are concerned about the break-up and deterioration of the American family and that such a concern might underlie a need or desire to have participation from the Koechers. However, so many of our cases have a parent or other family member as perpetrator that any such expectation of mine died aborning. My whole focus is always on the missing person or victim and any extraneous support would only be a delightful surprise.

I totally agree. I wonder if you might share some of the material that I read on the astrology thread. I know nothing, nada, zip about astrology, but every now and then I read something that I totally understand...like your thoughts about a lady in a white van.

Could we please leave the astrology stuff on the astrology thread, so things stay organized?

I totally agree. I wonder if you might share some of the material that I read on the astrology thread. I know nothing, nada, zip about astrology, but every now and then I read something that I totally understand...like your thoughts about a lady in a white van.

Why not visit us there where this is discussed in part with other cases?
You are invited.

Its a seperate forum entirely.

Forensic Astrology - STEVEN KOECHER, last seen 12/13/2009 Henderson,NV - Page 4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Depending on what it was, they might notice something amiss -- talking too fast, behavior more hyper than usual, random replies, mentioning voices -- but they might not. And there might not have been anything to notice. Schizophrenic breaks in young men can happen very rapidly, in the space of only a few hours.

carbuff and sbakker...thank you for your posts. Do either of you think that
any of Steven's friends would recognize a change in behavior that would
signal a psychological break?

ETA: I should add that we are all trying to think logically...to work through situations as we would normally assess behavior...but if a person has had a break, his or her thoughts and behaviors are not necessarily logical, and the person may do things that we would not think to do.

I would also like to add that I do wish we would hear from family. If they feel that there is
nothing further to be done for Steven I understand. Perhaps they could tell us why they feel that way...or if there is information to share, they could let us know what is out there for further discussion. We are all over the United States. Steven may now be in one of our
neighborhoods. I come here and to the Facebook every day. It is hard to give up when there is no resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz