NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
harleysnana, it's in the link at the bottom of laytonian's posts: http://snurl.com/koecher
if you go to the timeline and scroll down a bit, there's a note about GW and a link you can click on to see his pic. but I don't get what people are seeing! what, what? tell me....... ;P

I also finally see what others see to be a 'car' or something reflected in the passenger window of the van in the second video. But where do you guys see a person standing next to the object? Also, to me it looks like Steven walks right past it, never breaking the pace of his stride. Guess I'll have to watch it a few more times.

I also finally see what others see to be a 'car' or something reflected in the passenger window of the van in the second video. But where do you guys see a person standing next to the object? Also, to me it looks like Steven walks right past it, never breaking the pace of his stride. Guess I'll have to watch it a few more times.

The "car-shaped object" is reflected in the far-right side of the minivan's passenger window in the CAM7 video.

Look at it, and notice that it is bisected by a taller "white figure", and that the white figure does not match the surroundings nor the background.

TWO THINGS just noticed:

The video doesn't start automatically. Look at the static "intro" picture, and notice how the "figure" is casting a shadow to its left. It also appears to "stand" on the ground.

Then, at 00:56 and 00:57: not only do we get the black "flash" but something moves (extends out) from the right side just as Steven passes.

I have gone back and forth as to whether the dark object is a vehicle. However, I personally concluded it was not a vehicle because any vehicle parked on the street would have totally blocked out the view of the sidewalk behind it. You can clearly see an unbroken line of bright white sidewalk where Steven walks. Granted it seems to be smaller in the area of the dark object, but a car on the street would have totally blocked the sidewalk.

Here is an alternative.

The dark objects are bushes and the white space in between them is a person. The vehicle could be just further up the street.

imo The curve in the road would allow for the sidewalk to be viewed if the car were parked in the area of the red car shown on map.

http://www.bing.com/maps/

Search on : 35.943341, -115.102137

Bird's eye view
Rotate/zoom in as needed.

O/T of the video, but I just viewed the photos that KC provided of the rental car parked as if it were Steven's car when found. It is oddly parked to me. It is not flush against the curb....IE parallel parked. I would have thought based on how the vehicle was parked that Steven was in a hurry-but since he hung out in his car for a bit, we know that this is not true. Maybe nervous?

Do all of the items in Steven's car belong to him? Specifically the coats?

I have gone back and forth as to whether the dark object is a vehicle. However, I personally concluded it was not a vehicle because any vehicle parked on the street would have totally blocked out the view of the sidewalk behind it. You can clearly see an unbroken line of bright white sidewalk where Steven walks. Granted it seems to be smaller in the area of the dark object, but a car on the street would have totally blocked the sidewalk.

Here is an alternative.

The dark objects are bushes and the white space in between them is a person. The vehicle could be just further up the street.

When I looked at it with this morning's "fresh eyes", I honestly believe that there is a bright-white figure standing there....in front of the "dark object".
When I maximize the video, I see that the bright figure seems to stand on the lighter concrete (ie, the light figure is not only taller, but longer than whatever it is in front of....and always lighter in color).

Since the dark object is bisected by the "white figure"....how come only the far-right part of the dark object, exhibits the dark "flash" (Steven's shadow?).

At the very end of the CAM7 video, I still see dark movement on the far-right side.

O/T of the video, but I just viewed the photos that KC provided of the rental car parked as if it were Steven's car when found. It is oddly parked to me. It is not flush against the curb....IE parallel parked. I would have thought based on how the vehicle was parked that Steven was in a hurry-but since he hung out in his car for a bit, we know that this is not true. Maybe nervous?

Do all of the items in Steven's car belong to him? Specifically the coats?

To me, the car looks parked "good enough".

Coats: I remember we asked Naegle long ago...and I found it. I ALSO found it as a part of sallysusieanne's "question compilation" that I hadn't previously archived....but have, now:
http://sites.google.com/site/parallelcooler/home/koecher-html/qa-02

Also…. can someone send me a link to the picture of GW.

I belive the attachment of that pic is on the timeline - but scroll all the way to the bottom - if my memory serves me right that is where it is :)

Added:
hehe I saw that someone answered this sorry for the duplication

I thought he kept striding also, well back to the vid. :waitasec:

I belive the attachment of that pic is on the timeline - but scroll all the way to the bottom - if my memory serves me right that is where it is :)

Added:
hehe I saw that someone answered this sorry for the duplication

I'm glad you did. THIS MORNING, I added a link to the single's ward FB pictures of the Christmas dinner....just open pictures 10 and 11 and you'll see SK and GW standing and sitting together at the party.

imo The curve in the road would allow for the sidewalk to be viewed if the car were parked in the area of the red car shown on map.

http://www.bing.com/maps/

Search on : 35.943341, -115.102137

Bird's eye view
Rotate/zoom in as needed.

I had already bookmarked the red car view (n my own computer) so I could bring it up easily and relook.
I hope you don't mind if I post the specific link here: LE Ave, Fortuitously-Parked Red Car

I took a look at the Bing map with the red car on it. (map is much better than the Google map by the way. Thanks) The red car is parked too car down the street. As I explained in post #431, the video ends with Steven right at the end of the wall. And the car in that picture is approximately 33 feet down the street from the wall. If Steven got into a car and the red car represents that car, the car's back bumper should be where the wall ends.

You can those bushes that I mentioned, by the way, in the Bing map. They look like they were just put in on the map. Now, they are a lot bigger.

I took a look at the Bing map with the red car on it. (map is much better than the Google map by the way. Thanks) The red car is parked too car down the street. As I explained in post #431, the video ends with Steven right at the end of the wall. And the car in that picture is approximately 33 feet down the street from the wall. If Steven got into a car and the red car represents that car, the car's back bumper should be where the wall ends.

You can those bushes that I mentioned, by the way, in the Bing map. They look like they were just put in on the map. Now, they are a lot bigger.

I'm sorry, I'm easily confused.

You're saying that Steven walked no further than the end of the wall, and that's where the "dark car-shaped spot" is.

If that's so, how was his image captured in the car window for 12-14 seconds longer?

IMO, that car window isn't some kind of time machine that stored his image and spit it out 12 seconds later. It's showing us subsequent actions. ;)

I'm sorry, I'm easily confused.

You're saying that Steven walked no further than the end of the wall, and that's where the "dark car-shaped spot" is.

If that's so, how was his image captured in the car window for 12-14 seconds longer?

IMO, that car window isn't some kind of time machine that stored his image and spit it out 12 seconds later. It's showing us subsequent actions. ;)

What I am saying is that at the end of the video on Cam 7, at time code 12:00:56, Steven is passing the end of the wall. He is not way down there in front of the casita and is nowhere near the driveway. So, if the dark blob is actually a car in the Cam 7 video. . .the dark blob that has the white space in the middle of it which could be a person. . .the dark blob that is there from beginning of the Cam 7 video. . .and if we desire the red car in the Bing Map to represent that dark blob, then the red car on the Bing Map needs to be moved. And it needs to be moved much closer to the wall. It needs to be moved approximately 30 ft back toward Savannah Springs. As it sits now, the red car is WAY too far down the street if we desire it to represent the dark blob in Cam 7.

I'm glad you did. THIS MORNING, I added a link to the single's ward FB pictures of the Christmas dinner....just open pictures 10 and 11 and you'll see SK and GW standing and sitting together at the party.

I hadn't seen those FB pictures before. Pictures 65, 68 (in the red cap), 70 and 71 really give a better idea of Steve's overall size than I had before. He's also in 73 and is that him in 82 and 85 in the shirt with the stripe across the chest? If so, he looks a lot huskier than I had imagined from the other pictures. Also a good picture of GW in 102.
http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=28433752446&view=all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member