NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped:
The one's telling. He interviews the in-patient psychiatrist at LDS Hospital in Jan 2007 and it reads "personal" to me, what with his recommendation of a light box....and a specific book. (If the psychiatrist had recommended the book, the journalist should note the recommendation.)

Lay, I think the SAD light box and book were recommended by Dr. Strong.(snip good proof that I misread).

Ah, thanks.

But I just realized something: if you have a problem, you can always arrange to *interview* a doctor and find out more about it ;)

...."trying to stay busy" while looking for work.

You either look for work, OR you drive around. If you need to "stay busy", it means you're not looking for work very hard. Right?

He either was having a psychological break (but seemed "like himself" at the temple)....or someone was paying him to drive those places. IMO.

bbm Whatever he was doing , driving all those places, it ultimately took him to Sun City Anthem. If it was a legitimate courier service we probably would have heard by now. It still seems strange that there is nothing on cell phone or
a computer, though he used a library computer, so we wouldn't have that information. I still think one of the calls on his cell is connected, and it seems normal for him to talk to that person so it does not seem out of the ordinary.

itRubyRed,
Yes, I also think that the caller on Steven's cell was someone who called him regularly, and so it really didn't seem out of the ordinary. I wonder if could have been someone who also lives close by ..... I would love to ask that neighbor, John, about any visitors Steven had the last month he lived in that house. I'd ask if he saw the same car there a lot.... Just a thought.

Thanks for the thoughts on the cell phone calls. I agree. SK had to have communication with someone who directed him to SCA and to perhaps other
places on his drives. If Steven had not gone missing, where would he have driven
next?

Do we know why Steven didn't join his family for Thanksgiving?

bbm Whatever he was doing , driving all those places, it ultimately took him to Sun City Anthem. If it was a legitimate courier service we probably would have heard by now. It still seems strange that there is nothing on cell phone or
a computer, though he used a library computer, so we wouldn't have that information. I still think one of the calls on his cell is connected, and it seems normal for him to talk to that person so it does not seem out of the ordinary.

Absolutely.....and if that person carries an aura of goodness or authority, they're not going to be suspected.

IF those travels were all connected to a job, the courier idea fits. And Steven may have been given a "push to talk" phone for communications. He could even have been returning it when he vanished.

OFF TOPIC:
The body found last evening in Utah, fits the description of Melanie Webb who went missing from Thornton Colorado last August. Hearing aids, hair, age, weight height. Perp arrested already, but no positive ID of the body has been released.

GW took his posting off Facebook about his all time "low". Of course I have it still though...Laytonian has taught me to copy everything. I do this in my work, but took it for granted this being "recreational". Does anyone here on here go to the same ward as GW and know what could be going on "other than" Steven in his life?

Just popping in for a moment. It's been so many posts and so many threads but I have forgotten something: Have we ever determined if GW went to Vegas by himself or with other people?

Seems to me if we can't get to GW because he won't talk, if he went with others, maybe we can get to one of them. In addition, who really believes GW went to Vegas by himself unless it was shady? In fact, I would be almost 100 percent convinced that if GW did go by himself that he and Steven met up somewhere here in Vegas. I just have a hard time believing GW went to Vegas by himself.

And even so, if he went by himself. . .single guy, going to Vegas by himself, on a weekend. . .you get the picture.

Just popping in for a moment. It's been so many posts and so many threads but I have forgotten something: Have we ever determined if GW went to Vegas by himself or with other people?

Seems to me if we can't get to GW because he won't talk, if he went with others, maybe we can get to one of them. In addition, who really believes GW went to Vegas by himself unless it was shady? In fact, I would be almost 100 percent convinced that if GW did go by himself that he and Steven met up somewhere here in Vegas. I just have a hard time believing GW went to Vegas by himself.

And even so, if he went by himself. . .single guy, going to Vegas by himself, on a weekend. . .you get the picture.

The problem is, the potential answers to the questions, could result in one (or the group) being subjected to church disciplinary action.

I think I have developed a pretty good source. They have responded to one of my emails and I sent another one off today. I will surely post what I am able to find out. Keep your fingers crossed.

Hi all, this is my first time posting. But I have been following this case for a while.

Why isn't GW being looked at by LE? He seems to be so.... mysterious?
His FB page is completly private now, so obviously he has been looking on here.
I was able to obtain his address and DOB... High School and some other little details. I am not sure if I can help, but I would love to try.

Hi all, this is my first time posting. But I have been following this case for a while.

Why isn't GW being looked at by LE? He seems to be so.... mysterious?
His FB page is completly private now, so obviously he has been looking on here.
I was able to obtain his address and DOB... High School and some other little details. I am not sure if I can help, but I would love to try.

Part of the problem with this case, is it's believed that it's Steven on the video, so it's also believed he disappeared in Henderson, NV.

So....I don't think LE is looking at St George, at all. Maybe they have reason, but things are very quiet on that end....although some of the girls in the ward have been very helpful, recently.

If nothing happened in St George, why the general silence?

Well, one reason for general silence in St. George could be that nothing happened, or if it did, most of the people we've talked about aren't aware of it.

re: all the driving -- people have different attitudes towards driving. Some people around here consider a drive up to New Hampshire -- 45 minutes or so -- to be a major excursion. The family next door routinely drives to 13 hours to Ohio for a three-day weekend. I know a guy who drives 20,000 miles A MONTH for his job servicing vending machines. I know another guy whose idea of relaxing and getting away from it all is driving randomly over the back roads just to see what he can see.

If Steven's family and acquaintances don't find it unusual that he was driving all over the place, then that tells us something different than if they say, "that's weird."

If Steven's family and acquaintances don't find it unusual that he was driving all over the place, then that tells us something different than if they say, "that's weird."

Except his family and close/old friends didn't know he was doing it. On the days he was driving around Nevada, he also talked to his parents and sister. He never mentioned where he was.

I think that's what they find odd about it.

Driving 275 miles for Thanksgiving dinner and driving back the next day isn't unusual. BUT, if he really drove to Ruby Valley and was back home later that same day....then was in Springville/Nephi the next day....all I can say is: THAT'S WEIRD.

Oh, I wish I had a photocopy of all those receipts and bank records.

Layonian - on the timeline where it says "receipt" was that an acutal receipt that they found in his car or just a debit card purchase? Is it possible that he could have loaned his card to someone? I'm sorry if i missed this already....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme