NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. He was writing this song and I wanted to record it just for fun. He didn't have words for it so in 10 minutes he wrote the lyrics. It was around the time he broke up with that girl. I love to record music and kind of forced him into it. He always like to jam but he knew he wasn't amazing or anything. In the chorus he really pounded the chords so it was hard to tame the guitar in the recording.

Here it is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/358979774/felt_like_this.mp3

Go to free user and wait a minute to download. It's 6mb.

He wrote the lyrics in 10 minutes? Just think what he could have done if he had taken more time with it.

I think his musical talent has been under-rated. If he didn't want to perform, he could have been a song writer. I'm sure that's not an easy field to break into but he had talent. I wonder if he continued writing songs.

That song made me so sad. Hearing Steven's voice...

In my heart, I don't feel that Steven's situation improved greatly after he moved to St. George. I wish it had, as I'm sure he did.

gsmith - I'm glad to see you do believe it is Steven on the video. Not that it's been a great help to us but, without a starting point, we have so little to go on. Thank you for your insights on Steven.

I'm a friend of Steven. I met him while working a graveyard shift at FedEx ground a few years ago. I just wanted to share a few things about him. I talked to him last before he moved to St. George.

He is the nicest guy I know. He really couldn't hurt a soul. In fact my mom recently reminded me that when I first met him that I was concerned for his safety because he seemed a bit naive to the evils of the world. He just finds the good in people and I felt someone could take advantage of him.

He was one of my groomsmen. In fact he arrived an hour late to the events even after I reminded him a number of times of the correct place and time. He is very smart but needs time to gather his thoughts. Sometimes he would be in the middle of a story and all of a sudden pause for up to 20 seconds.

I usually hung out with him one on one so we talked about deep subjects. We had similar situations since we both had degrees and worked crappy jobs. He seemed concerned in our conversations that he wouldn't be able to support a family even if he could find the right girl to marry. A year ago I encouraged him to go back to school even if he had to live with his parents to afford it. He didn't like the idea at all. He seemed to not want to live with his parents nor go through the difficulty of school again.

He is very tuned to spiritual matters. Within a year before he moved to St. George he broke up with a girl because he felt god didn't want him to be with her. He was very troubled by it since she was just so perfect for him. During that time he told me he thought he had already missed the chance to be with god's chosen girl for him. He had had the chance but didn't go for her when she was available.

When he moved it was sudden. I didn't get a chance to really say goodbye in person. While down in St. George I called and texted him a few times but never heard from him. I just figured he never got my texts because he complained once how his phone didn't get my texts.

Here are a few other things about him:

He is a great tenis player. I never beat him. He could hit a ball incredibly hard.

He liked to play guitar and sing but I think he realized he wasn't good enough to make a career out of it. I am big into music and recording and he was a bit embarrassed to record.

When we ate out he'd get meals of only a few bucks to save money. He once "splurged" and got an 8 dollar meal at a fastfood place.

Once we met at a restaurant and he parked his car down the block. I thought it was so strange. He said he had missed the turn. I couldn't understand why he didn't just make a U turn since the street wasn't that busy.

During a few conversations with him he expressed the conflict in his mind. He said at times he felt uneasy and anxious with his day to day activities. I remember him saying he was trying a medication to help. It might have been a one time experiment though.

We'd always talk on the phone with a Russian accent. It was silly but it was fun. Steve is such an easy going guy.
He loved going to sporting games. He loved to do group activities.

i dont know what he did for fedex but the company seems to treat its people right and offers good benefits. wonder why he left. he could have asked for a transfer to st george or vegas with the company right? or even california. and hey its got to be more stable than washing windows. or did he get terminated?:waitasec:

about the "missed the turn and didnt just do a u turn" episode could have happened when he missed a turn and ended up in the cul de sac. he could have blanked out which could explain the delay before he went for his final walk or sat in the car all frustrated and banging his hand on the steering wheel and had to compose himself before walking away to who knows what.

and i wonder if more insight could be shed on how he interacted with women one on one and in a group setting - was he the shy type or outgoing and center of attention - prankster - or too aggressive or uncomfortable. did he have a certain type - tall short thin heavy asian hispanic caucasian blonde brunette younger older sophisticated shy intelligent nerdy etc.:waitasec:

That song made me so sad. Hearing Steven's voice...

In my heart, I don't feel that Steven's situation improved greatly after he moved to St. George. I wish it had, as I'm sure he did.

gsmith - I'm glad to see you do believe it is Steven on the video. Not that it's been a great help to us but, without a starting point, we have so little to go on. Thank you for your insights on Steven.

So we're completely back to the neighborhood. Somewhere.

OK....well how about this.

IGNORE the lines on this map, and just look at the green
A, B, C, D

http://snurl.com/un4jr

A = Where Steven parked
B = You walk west through the gate (there's a gap not far from the mailbox)
C = You walk across Anthem Parkway and then through the golf cart path
D = You arrive at: 2585 Chasma Dr, Henderson, NV

NOW....what if you meant to arrive at D, but you turned the wrong
direction and parked at A by mistake?

So we're completely back to the neighborhood. Somewhere.

OK....well how about this.

IGNORE the lines on this map, and just look at the green
A, B, C, D

http://snurl.com/un4jr

A = Where Steven parked
B = You walk west through the gate (there's a gap not far from the mailbox)
C = You walk across Anthem Parkway and then through the golf cart path
D = You arrive at: 2585 Chasma Dr, Henderson, NV

NOW....what if you meant to arrive at D, but you turned the wrong
direction and parked at A by mistake?

sorry i missed it but what is the significance of the chasma dr address?

sorry i missed it but what is the significance of the chasma dr address?

Yes, me too - why are we there?

Re the song - how poignant. I wish we could find Steven and tell him we all thought his music was great!

Because the joint account was more of an emergency fund they established, so they could see what the money was used for? (That'd explain why Steven's account had $0 in it...., too, after she deposited money - right?)

Self-medication and herbal remedies are pervasive in Utah; they're seen as health products and food supplements. Like the link hollyblue found, about Mormon tea actually being the echinacea plant. IF AN is one of the two girls mentioned, she'd be the one who God told Steven wasn't perfect for him. Look at the timing - it's right-on. The "one who got away" would be the earlier girl mentioned, the one who Steven thought was perfect, except that she wasn't the prettiest.

Just wanted to clarify some misinformation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephedra_(genus)

Big difference in the way these two herbs interact in the body. Ephedra is compared to amphetamines. Takes toll on you psychologically as well as physically. Bad stuff. Can make you aggressive.

oh okay it belongs to EN and UN who bought it in 2004 for a pretty good price HHMMMMM?:waitasec:

strange that the property was built in 1998 but the first recorded owners were EN and UN in 2004 six years later and finding that address that belongs to a N is like finding a proverbial needle in the proverbial haystack how did knowledge of this address come about?:waitasec:

Just wanted to clarify some misinformation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephedra_(genus)

Big difference in the way these two herbs interact in the body. Ephedra is compared to amphetamines. Takes toll on you psychologically as well as physically. Bad stuff. Can make you aggressive.

Thank you! My fingers were ahead of my brain.

Can't imagine why anyone would take that stuff on purpose, but I've heard of it used in Utah since I was a little kid...."it's good for you because it's natural". And, of course, it's the same herb in the weight-loss products.

strange that the property was built in 1998 but the first recorded owners were EN and UN in 2004 six years later and finding that address that belongs to a N is like finding a proverbial needle in the proverbial haystack how did knowledge of this address come about?:waitasec:

Easier than you think, no needle in the haystack.
qwestdex.com, searched for last name in Henderson, NV

N family. I'm just trying to figure out if there's any relationship.

Oh, ok.

Gee, if Steven really did park on the wrong side of Anthem Pkwy and have to walk over to Chasma, he's probably still wandering around there, lost. What a labyrinth!

ETA: wasn't he last seen walking up Evening Lights? That's in the opposite direction.... he would have been waaaaaay off course.

Yes, me too - why are we there?

Re the song - how poignant. I wish we could find Steven and tell him we all thought his music was great!

Maybe we could get fasteddy to drive around SCA, with it blasting from his car stereo?

Oh, ok.

Gee, if Steven really did park on the wrong side of Anthem Pkwy and have to walk over to Chasma, he's probably still wandering around there, lost. What a labyrinth!

If you didn't KNOW you'd made the wrong turn, you'd never get there at all.

Did anyone notice anything else?
The first street you're on, when you walk through the golf cart path is named "Evening Twilight Ave".

I'm just wondering if he somehow got turned completely bassackwards around.
Drove onto Savannah Springs
Saw "Evening Lights Ave" (bingo! a landmark! Some say the car hestitates there)
Parked in a logical place
Figured he could walk to "Evening Twilight" (but it really was Evening Lights)

Soon was so lost.........(then what?)

I have NO idea if any N family member figures into this.....but finding that Chasma Dr address showed me that similarly-named street that could easily confuse someone who'd never been there before.

oh okay it belongs to EN and UN who bought it in 2004 for a pretty good price HHMMMMM?:waitasec:

Where did this come from? And who is EN & UN ? I could take a guess.:crazy:

neff ranch belongs to wendell which has a 66x14 mobile home residence which is not an uncommon type of dwelling. the ranch i owned near that area had two similar mobile homes but a bit bigger. if someone were to "disappear" in the ruby valley area which is surrounded by the ruby marshes their remains will never be found.:waitasec:

If you didn't KNOW you'd made the wrong turn, you'd never get there at all.

Did anyone notice anything else?
The first street you're on, when you walk through the golf cart path is named "Evening Twilight Ave".

I'm just wondering if he somehow got turned completely bassackwards around.
Drove onto Savannah Springs
Saw "Evening Lights Ave" (bingo! a landmark! Some say the car hestitates there)
Parked in a logical place
Figured he could walk to "Evening Twilight" (but it really was Evening Lights)

Soon was so lost.........(then what?)

Yes, absolutely! Poor Steven, the possibilities are endless. Can someone (Eddy? Fairy?) drive over and see what Chasma and the surrounds are like? Time to cast our net a bit more widely? *faint*

ETA (again! think before hitting "post"!): So if Steven were heading off in the wrong direction, what's over there? Gaping sewer pipes? If you were wandering around in that community lost, what would happen? Not much foot traffic... Argh.

...S finally comes across someone pruning roses or something, and asks for directions. The person invites him in for a drink of water (you can see S is getting tired) and.....? Sounds a bit Hansel and Gretel, though.

Where did this come from? And who is EN & UN ? I could take a guess.:crazy:

its easy to find owners and their properties etc i did it in 3 minutes for both the henderson address and ruby valley N Ranch

are we starting to suspect foul play?

i always did and i wonder if EN walks with a slight limp in his left leg :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur