NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, absolutely! Poor Steven, the possibilities are endless. Can someone (Eddy? Fairy?) drive over and see what Chasma and the surrounds are like? Time to cast our net a bit more widely? *faint*

ETA (again! think before hitting "post"!): So if Steven were heading off in the wrong direction, what's over there? Gaping sewer pipes? If you were wandering around in that community lost, what would happen? Not much foot traffic... Argh.

if someones feeling adventurous try taking a drive down the ruby valley area and stopping in the small town there with barely a school house and general store.
remember scully and maulder and the X files?
thats what the area feels like
but the scenery is breathtaking and natures at its most majestic in the winter and the spring! grat for a motorcycle ride and if your on horseback you would swear you were back in the days of the pony express

Yes, absolutely! Poor Steven, the possibilities are endless. Can someone (Eddy? Fairy?) drive over and see what Chasma and the surrounds are like? Time to cast our net a bit more widely? *faint*

ETA (again! think before hitting "post"!): So if Steven were heading off in the wrong direction, what's over there? Gaping sewer pipes? If you were wandering around in that community lost, what would happen? Not much foot traffic... Argh.

Well....if he were trying to get somewhere on the other side of Anthem Parkway and didn't realize he was lost....he could have walked through the golf cart path at the top of Evening Lights, and been out into that golf course area.

What do you mean?

watch the video and watch how the subject has a slight limp on his left its almost like he is clutching his left side from an injury which is also affecting his walk:waitasec:

Well....if he were trying to get somewhere on the other side of Anthem Parkway and didn't realize he was lost....he could have walked through the golf cart path at the top of Evening Lights, and been out into that golf course area.

And if he were just lost, it would be embarrassing but he'd just ask for directions, right? It's not like there's a giant sinkhole that people disappear into. So, he either asked for directions and the person he asked did something to him, or Steven just wandered off into the sunset?

watch the video and watch how the subject has a slight limp on his left its almost like he is clutching his left side from an injury which is also affecting his walk:waitasec:

To be honest I did notice that, but I assumed that was just "Steven's walk" - his family and gsmith have said it's him, and I guess we have to take their word for it.

The parents and Gsmith feel it is Steven on the video.
LOL, Pudd we posted at the same time.

And he might have a cramp/pulled muscle from driving all that way in the last few days. Maybe?

He'd be wandering in the Overlook Village neighborhood (where the car was found)...MEANING to be over on the other side of Anthem Parkway.

What we'd have to find, is someone on the other side (not necessarily that Chasma Dr address...that's just what got me thinking abot this) who was expecting Steven, and he never showed up. Or showed up very late.

To be honest I did notice that, but I assumed that was just "Steven's walk" - his family and gsmith have said it's him, and I guess we have to take their word for it.

Didn't fasteddy4 also mention the figure limped?

Guys - come on! Do you really believe he took a wrong turn and the person he asked for help just happened to be a murderer? I don't believe that for one second.

IMO - Steven was in Anthem for a reason. We need to find out what that reason was.

I have been to the exact spot where Steven's car was found and I'm telling you, I don't believe he took a wrong turn. That street is almost literally in the middle of Anthem - which is a large, master-planned community. IMO, he was there for a reason. And the fact that nothing has been found (that we know of!) that explains why he was there THAT DAY at THAT TIME, is very telling. To me anyway.

Whatever brought him here has been purposely hidden. No traceable phone calls or e-mails and no disclosure to anyone on Steven's part - even when he specifically told a "friend" he was here. Why would that be? WHY? We're overlooking something. Some small, seemingly inconsequential thing. What is it???

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

And if he were just lost, it would be embarrassing but he'd just ask for directions, right? It's not like there's a giant sinkhole that people disappear into. So, he either asked for directions and the person he asked did something to him, or Steven just wandered off into the sunset?

I dunno. I got fixated on "Evening Twilight Ave" and "Evening Lights Ave", the hesitation the car takes at the intersection of Evening Lights and Savannah Springs....and started doing a "what if".

I'm not sure he'd ask for directions. He might just kinda plod his way through, trying to find the right place. He might have even lost where he parked his car.

Do you ask for help? "Hello. I parked somewhere and lost my car." (door slams)

If he was lost, even IF someone had given him a turn-by-turn map to their address, it wouldn't do any good because it wouldn't show the neighborhood he was really in. KWIM?

AGAINST THIS THEORY?
If he started walking and got that lost, wouldn't he just call the phone number of the person he was going to meet? OR....maybe he didn't have their number, and was just going to do a "drop in"?

Guys - come on! Do you really believe he took a wrong turn and the person he asked for help just happened to be a murderer? I don't believe that for one second.

Yeah, fair call, Fairy! I'm starting to grasp at straws now. :crazy:

i visiting my former ranch when the weather gets better and i think ill take a side trip through RV and snoop around - ask what the weather was like between thanksgiving and christmas - how was the snow how were the roads - any starngers passing through etc and see if i get a reaction

I dunno. I got fixated on "Evening Twilight Ave" and "Evening Lights Ave", the hesitation the car takes at the intersection of Evening Lights and Savannah Springs....and started doing a "what if".

I'm not sure he'd ask for directions. He might just kinda plod his way through, trying to find the right place. He might have even lost where he parked his car.

If he was lost, even IF someone had given him a turn-by-turn map to their address, it wouldn't do any good because it wouldn't show the neighborhood he was really in. KWIM?

AGAINST THIS THEORY?
If he started walking and got that lost, wouldn't he just call the phone number of the person he was going to meet? OR....maybe he didn't have their number, and was just going to do a "drop in"?

i still dont like the N residence just "down the street" - :waitasec:coincidence? good find on whoever found that address

He'd be wandering in the Overlook Village neighborhood (where the car was found)...MEANING to be over on the other side of Anthem Parkway.

What we'd have to find, is someone on the other side (not necessarily that Chasma Dr address...that's just what got me thinking abot this) who was expecting Steven, and he never showed up. Or showed up very late.

But no one is coming forward , so that isn't good . That means foul play, or else they probably would have said something.
Even if you park your car in the wrong area , you'll eventually figure it out or are some starting to think someone with a limp parked it.

It's a really good idea, Laytonian. Definitely a dumb idea to have the street names so similar when they're so close.

lol, like a lot of guys I know!

Well, lessee.... If the Ns he visited at Ruby Valley had said "well, why not talk to cousin E, he's down in Henderson, he might be able to find a job for you," Steven could be following up on that... He could have been going to drop off his CV or something?

Even so, it's hard to believe that Steven would get lost and be gone forever. Temporarily disoriented, embarrassed maybe, but not completely disappeared.

AGAINST THIS THEORY?

This doesn't sound so strange to me. If I were driving around somewhere and I saw a street name that similar I might assume that I just remembered it wrong or wrote it down wrong.

From what his friend has posted about him pausing to gather his thoughts and being late, I am still wondering if he has adult adhd. I have adhd and I have a horrible sense of direction. If I were to get out of a car and get lost in a neighborhood like that I'd be in big trouble. If I were looking for evening twilight ave and saw evening lights ave, I would just assume I remembered it wrong because my memory usually sucks.

I know that still doesn't explain what happened to him, but I think this theory is a lot more possible than some people might think.

N family. I'm just trying to figure out if there's any relationship.

im researching the possibility that wendell of RV is the dad or grandfather of EN
who lives in CHASMA maybe the brother of AN? AN pic on FB is really gorgeous i wonder if he was pursung her and trying to get her family's backing and they tried to protect her from him or they would not give their blessings:waitasec:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur