GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Bob...gives......version #6 of the incident to the press.......they sure seem to be trying to hide wrongdoing on their part..

I am still trying to ''translate'' RM into my understanding of English......she tells my son behind the truck

tells him 'what'?

I am still trying to ''translate'' RM into my understanding of English......she tells my son behind the truck

tells him 'what'?

Truck? When did a truck enter the story? Guess I should go read.

This family is enough to make me want to go smoke some dope in one of their bongs.

There are no clean hands on either side of this story, and the son appears to have hot head issues from links in earlier post. Idk a defense lawyer will have lots to work with. Jmo

Side note how do you bring a link over from last thread when using Tapatalk?

ciao

To bring over the link (I'm on an iPhone), click "share" and select "Email"

If I'm quoting another WSer, I need to remember the OP, because that doesn't copy over, for some reason.

Once I'm in the new email window, I copy everything and cut it so I can paste it into a new post here on thread #2

Tapatalk will paste the post link at the top. You may have to move things around a bit in your new post for it to make sense (I usually put the link to the thread #1 post at the bottom but that's just a style thing).

Sorry for the O/T
HopeThisHelps :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truck? When did a truck enter the story? Guess I should go read.

This family is enough to make me want to go smoke some dope in one of their bongs.

Isn't that just the strangest sentence???

I am truly wondering if there is some neurological issues involved....if you know what I mean....this is not making sense....MOO

IF anyone can explain it -- what it means -- I would really appreciate it....

Facebook would take a backseat for a very long time, no more posting videos of pups bringing grocery bags into the house for their owner, when my life is in complete chaos. :facepalm:

I am sure DA would want to know the motive. Although he doesn't have to provide one during the trial, it's always best to know what the motive is.

I agree with this, because jurors are human. They are inquisitive and want to know why. There are SO many unanswered questions. And, let's face it, evolving versions of events and statements that will need to stand up to them - the trier of facts in a Court of Law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

short term memory loss is going to be a huge factor in this case JMO

I bet their old neighbors from Victorville and Glenndora could tell a few interesting stories about the victims. How long has the family lived in Vegas & does anybody know what brought them there?

Is the Mt. Shasta house owned or a rental?

Why are they pretending Brandon used granny's gun? He's all over FB showing off his own.

Who all lives in the house on Mt. Shasta?

JMO - if Bob would tell a reporter more about his wife and their life together, he might be able to turn the public's opinion. These everchanging stories about what happened in Las Vegas that night (when he was purportedly 400 miles away) have done nothing to help find his wife's killer, solve the crime, raise awareness about whatever supposedly caused her death, or given the true victim in this the respect she is due.

JMO

ETA: Tammy Meyers lived in the San Gabriel Valley and then Victorville before she and her family moved to Vegas. http://www.wvon.com/2015/02/father-defends-hero-son-in-fatal-road-rage-hunt/

tells him 'what'?

Im guessing "GET behind the truck... but the truck in probably just a mis-speak. ( does Bob drive a truck? )

I do wonder how much of Bobs 'stories' were designed to give EN the 'official' story.... if he wont talk to him directly, hope he gets 'the story' from the press? Of course that would assume EN would be following the news...

I bet their old neighbors from Victorville and Glenndora could tell a few interesting stories about the victims. How long has the family lived in Vegas & does anybody know what brought them there?

Is the Mt. Shasta house owned or a rental?

Why are they pretending Brandon used granny's gun? He's all over FB showing off his own.

Who all lives in the house on Mt. Shasta?

JMO - if Bob would tell a reporter more about his wife and their life together, he might be able to turn the public's opinion. These everchanging stories about what happened in Las Vegas that night (when he was purportedly 400 miles away) have done nothing to help find his wife's killer, solve the crime, raise awareness about whatever supposedly caused her death, or given the true victim in this the respect she is due.

JMO

Nope. Its all about Bob. His moment in the sun.
I dont know what Real Estate goes for in LV but I am guessing they make a pretty good income from the pics of the neighborhood. Not slumming by any means. Selling hats and stuff at events? Or do they have more income that we dont know about?

Yes but what is confusing about this story is that they both had more than enough contact to recognize each other who are supposedly known "friends or mentors" especially after passing the car so close and forcing both cars to come to a complete stop while actually getting out to yell.

If they were friends, why is she so willing to get her armed son to confront him and why is he so willing to shoot her or her son?

I am guessing that perhaps the poor-judgement and/or paranoia and anger caused by alcohol and or drugs is a factor in this incident.

Tammy Meyers' teenage daughter told police the man she and her mother encountered near their Las Vegas home in an apparent "road rage" incident got out of the driver's seat and said, "I'm gonna come back for you and your daughter," according to a police warrant issued today."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/vegas-road-rage-shooting-suspect-vowed-back-daughter/story?id=29112212

the driver said it not the passenger

listen to the video please towards the end there is a comment for someone needing to sober up before hearing at 2:20 in the video according to his lawyer

I am wondering if the reason Bob was banging on the defendants door for several days.. but not telling police that they knew/suspected him... did he want to talk to EN and 'coordinate' stories??? For some reason I dont see the family doing a little vigilante justice when the neighbors could see them banging on the door. Bob wanted to talk to him. Before the police did.
Perhaps he was trying to collect whatever started this mess in the first place.

Doesn't he realize that HE is the reason the public has a negative opinion of the family? Public opinion would understand, "My wife went to the park to buy marijuana." Instead, he's dishing out ever evolving stories. Since the majority of Americans support the legalization of marijuana, the lies make me wonder if it was a different drug.

I can only imagine what the story will be at that point! We've only heard a few days worth of different (albeit all crazy) stories. What's the absolute soonest a trial could happen?

Whether they're all involved in slinging dope (bud? white? what-have-you?) or not, what leads anybody to what this has led into?

God, I feel like I'm with old friends!

The soonest a trial can happen? Realistically the soonest is about a year from now.

This thread started by Fran? Um, no. Hmm. ;)

The soonest a trial can happen? Realistically the soonest is about a year from now.

the legal teams better set up video cams to catch the evidence interviews......there's going to be a whole bunch of ''forgetting'' before next year.....MOO

This is exactly what happened in the Zimmerman case and he was acquitted. He saw Trayvon Martin, said he felt threatened, but followed him anyway, and shot him.
I think you skipped a few steps there but the burglar is no longer breaking into homes so it's all good. Mo

slayer rule: beneficiary can't benefit if convicted of her murder

if the insurance company has any ''doubts'' they can stall payout....MOO

Thus the request for $20,000 in funding for 'medical and funereal' by BM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState