GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think any one here disputes that EN is the shooter... but I still think there is a lot more back story to it. The question is whether a defense attorney goes with a trial ( and we get to hear more..) or if he is going to plea and we never get to hear the whole story... but I am sure there is a lot more to the story...

No, I never argue or try not to anyway.

He did look like the sketch but so could the unknown driver.

Sketch is not of the driver. When police talked to EN soon after the murder, they had to release him because he didn't look like the sketch and didn't fit the description of the suspect. If sketch was of somebody else, why would police care that EN didn't look like it?

I dont think any one here disputes that EN is the shooter... but I still think there is a lot more back story to it. The question is whether a defense attorney goes with a trial ( and we get to hear more..) or if he is going to plea and we never get to hear the whole story... but I am sure there is a lot more to the story...

Like a lot of cases when they first happen we get mixed stories and out of context statements. What really matters is what was told to police.

With the DA already reviewing the evidence they have I think what actually happened is becoming much clearer now.

Son did tell police they were shot at.
"Brandon told police the front passenger then began shooting at them. Brandon said he ducked and when the shooting stopped, Tammy backed up and drove back to their house."
http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Mug-sh...ccused-of-killing-Tammy-Meyers-293003901.html

I guess I meant at first... even the 2nd or 3rd version of the story still only had them catching up with the silver car... losing it... and then going home ( and then the shooting) Why did they leave out the first gunfire?

Like a lot of cases when they first happen we get mixed stories and out of context statements.

With the DA already reviewing the evidence they have I think what actually happened is becoming much clearer now.

This one seems to have a lot more "mixed stories' than most.

Sketch is not of the driver. When police talked to EN soon after the murder, they had to release him because he didn't look like the sketch and didn't fit the description of the suspect. If sketch was of somebody else, why would police care that EN didn't look like it?

Oh I see. Well since they have now arrested the passenger who was doing the shooting I see why the sketch is no longer relevant.

Sorry, I haven't been able to read everything.

I guess I meant at first... even the 2nd or 3rd version of the story still only had them catching up with the silver car... losing it... and then going home ( and then the shooting) Why did they leave out the first gunfire?

When he talked to police he didn't leave it out. I think a lot of the stories are coming out from the father, who wasn't even there. That causes a lot of confusion, because whatever father is saying is hearsay.

When he talked to police he didn't leave it out. I think a lot of the stories are coming out from the father, who wasn't even there. That causes a lot of confusion, because whatever father is saying is hearsay.

I think that is true.

I have no doubt that Brandon's statements to LE have been consistent all along. I bet he told them right up front he was able to fire three shots and that is backed up by the evidence.

I think that is true.

I have no doubt that Brandon's statements to LE have been consistent all along. I bet he told them right up front he was able to fire three shots and that is backed up by the evidence.

His statement does seem to be consistent with the evidence. What I don't understand as to why neither of them told police they knew who the suspect was.

Perhaps if dad had just stayed out of it and did not try to spin this when he was not even there...

You have a good point there, he could claim that. But he would have a hard convincing a jury that he shot 7 times at someone who did not return fire then followed them home for peace talks.

There are no clean hands on either side of this story, and the son appears to have hot head issues from links in earlier post. Idk a defense lawyer will have lots to work with. Jmo

Side note how do you bring a link over from last thread when using Tapatalk?

ciao

I really really really thought in the last thread there were incident reports that show two shooting sites.

yes........there was MSM report showing shell casings blocks away from the house....it WAS reported\

given that LE was there hopefully they have collected all of the evidence -- won't it be interesting if there are at least two types of ammo ??? JMO

yes........there was MSM report showing shell casings blocks away from the house....it WAS reported\

given that LE was there hopefully they have collected all of the evidence -- won't it be interesting if there are at least two types of ammo ??? JMO

There is only one type of ammo at the shooting scene away from the house, 45 caliber. There are two types of ammo at the house. Both consistent with what son told police.

Im guessing that the police will only concern them selves with the immediate shooting... and the "why's" to the whole thing are immaterial to them. They may KNOW 'why' but we may never find out...

Because the suspect came to the house, after already shooting at the victim's car, I think self-defense claim isn't going to fly. It's hard to argue self-defense when you follow someone after already shooting at them, and then shoot them some more. Even if he argues he was scared and believed they were following him, he is the one who followed them to the home because they left the first shooting scene and went home.

Im guessing that the police will only concern them selves with the immediate shooting... and the "why's" to the whole thing are immaterial to them. They may KNOW 'why' but we may never find out...

I am sure DA would want to know the motive. Although he doesn't have to provide one during the trial, it's always best to know what the motive is.

yes...and if this is a ''open/shut'' case wrt shooting of Mrs M......I am pretty sure we will be hearing the 'names' in the news in the future and none of us will be surprised.....MOO

''Then Robert Meyers reveals what happened in the final moments. “These guys were in pursuit and they went down another street to cut them off,” he says. “My wife and Brandon went down our street. It gave her enough time to get home and she tells my son behind the truck. "
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2015/02/20/husband-tammy-meyers-road-rage-victim-events-leading-murder

bbm: huh?

So Bob...gives......version #6 of the incident to the press.......they sure seem to be trying to hide wrongdoing on their part..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB