GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Meyers' teenage daughter told police the man she and her mother encountered near their Las Vegas home in an apparent "road rage" incident got out of the driver's seat and said, "I'm gonna come back for you and your daughter," according to a police warrant issued today."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/vegas-road-rage-shooting-suspect-vowed-back-daughter/story?id=29112212

the driver said it not the passenger

listen to the video please towards the end there is a comment for someone needing to sober up before hearing at 2:20 in the video according to his lawyer

Still too stoned? They must be selling some potent stuff these days!

Thus the request for $20,000 in funding for 'medical and funereal' by BM?

aw....but there is a fund for ''victims of violence'' to assist with funeral expenses via LVPD

as well as funds for counselling services, day care, lost wages etc for ''victims family''

We know nothing about Tammy. Nothing.

JMO, it's unlikely a 23+ year long marriage would survive with 2 hotheads in it. Seems way more likely to me that Bob would be the type to fly off the handle and want to go hunt down someone who cut him off on a street or whatever.

JMO

I bet their old neighbors from Victorville and Glenndora could tell a few interesting stories about the victims. How long has the family lived in Vegas & does anybody know what brought them there?

Is the Mt. Shasta house owned or a rental?

Why are they pretending Brandon used granny's gun? He's all over FB showing off his own.

Who all lives in the house on Mt. Shasta?

JMO - if Bob would tell a reporter more about his wife and their life together, he might be able to turn the public's opinion. These everchanging stories about what happened in Las Vegas that night (when he was purportedly 400 miles away) have done nothing to help find his wife's killer, solve the crime, raise awareness about whatever supposedly caused her death, or given the true victim in this the respect she is due.

JMO

ETA: Tammy Meyers lived in the San Gabriel Valley and then Victorville before she and her family moved to Vegas. http://www.wvon.com/2015/02/father-defends-hero-son-in-fatal-road-rage-hunt/

"Brandon said he got dressed, went into his grandmother's bedroom, and took his Beretta 9mm handgun from a dresser drawer," the police report states. He then went outside to where his mother was waiting with her car.

Has anyone looked into the Meyers life in Victorville before LV? I have to be honest, as soon as I saw "previously lived in Victorville", I jumped to a conclusion. The High Desert has a horrible drug and gang problem and, well, considering the shifting sands of this story, I do have to wonder.

*MOO, total speculation.

Tammy Meyers' teenage daughter told police the man she and her mother encountered near their Las Vegas home in an apparent "road rage" incident got out of the driver's seat and said, "I'm gonna come back for you and your daughter," according to a police warrant issued today."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/vegas-road-rage-shooting-suspect-vowed-back-daughter/story?id=29112212

listen to the video please towards the end there is a comment for someone needing to sober up before hearing at 2:20 in the video according to his lawyer
The Meyers son lies in this video. When the reporter discusses the Meyers family knowing the suspect, Brandon says, "I couldn't say a few things because I promised not to because it would have hurt the investigation." Meanwhile, the spokesman for the police department CLEARLY stated that the Meyers family did not tell them they knew the suspect. The police only learned they knew one another a few hours before the suspect was arrested.

I am listening to the video in abc link and it says that according to police passenger in the car confronted Meyers and her daughter.

Has anyone looked into the Meyers life in Victorville before LV? I have to be honest, as soon as I saw "previously lived in Victorville", I jumped to a conclusion. The High Desert has a horrible drug and gang problem and, well, considering the shifting sands of this story, I do have to wonder.

*MOO, total speculation.
Interesting. I wonder if California has a criminal record search for the public like my state does.

More about Bob & his biz.

http://festivalnet.com/fno/members/393131/info.php

There is a calendar on that page showing where they will be selling their wares but it only shows current & future dates. Anybody recall where last weekend's "festival" was?
According to the calendar, he's rarely home. Maybe family members take turns working the festivals.

Festivals are popular to buy/sell drugs. It's not uncommon for vendors to sell drugs inside/behind the trucks, stands and tents.

but but....he told his friends during one account that he saw a gun pointed at him.....

He could argue self-defense if he shot them while they were pursing him in their car. But once he went after them at their home, self-defense isn't going to fly.
And don't forget Zimmerman was in FL. FL has some very goofy laws when it comes to self-defense, even allowing the initial aggressor to claim self-defense.

It was a friend who put that up

IIRC, a friend (female, first initial B) tried to post a detailed update), but it was deleted. A WSer was able to capture SS. Someone was deleting negative comments as well. Unsure if it's the one who started the page, because I missed the post, but I have my suspicions.

IMO, we have no idea what really happened with the GOFund Me page, only what the Ms say happened, and that it has been disabled.

Grain of salt. The usual :cow:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am guessing that perhaps the poor-judgement and/or paranoia and anger caused by alcohol and or drugs is a factor in this incident.

That is the only thing that could make sense to me out of this whole story.

I am wondering if the reason Bob was banging on the defendants door for several days.. but not telling police that they knew/suspected him... did he want to talk to EN and 'coordinate' stories??? For some reason I dont see the family doing a little vigilante justice when the neighbors could see them banging on the door. Bob wanted to talk to him. Before the police did.

:moo:

This has got to be a drugs/money story. Maybe Mr and Mrs were his employers and he was ether their plant manager or their distributor.

Trying to piece together the two stories, it would appear that Meyers daughter (and her mother?) were driving in the green car around the park. The suspect, being very stoned (he is still too stoned after his arrest) and in paranoid state decided they were after him.
He calls his friend to pick him up, friend shows up, they follow the Meyers and cut them off. Either the suspect or his friend tell Meyers they will come after mother and daughter. Mrs. Meyers get home, gets her son with a gun, and go look for the silver sedan. They find it and follow it for a while (showing a gun through the window?) but the suspect starts shooting at them (only 45 caliber bullets found at the first scene, indicating the suspect was the only one shooting). The sedan then follows Meyers car home the suspect shoots and kills Mrs. Meyers. Son returns fire but doesn't hit anyone.It doesn't explain why Meyers children didn't tell police they knew the suspect, but that is the best I can come up with, given what we heard so far.

Why in the world does it matter?

in the big picture it may not matter...just seems a bit unusual for a young man of 22 yrs of age to chose that location for storage of his weapon....

Wow. 1st post on this page. I missed that. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/printthread.php?t=271242&pp=1000&page=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimi_SFC

so a gun was pointed at EN from the green car......hmmmm interesting...
There was a green car live on CNN accosting reporter Sara Sidner yesterday - she said the passengers were M family members there to complain about how unfair MSM coverage and social media has treated their family. I watched it & posted about it onto the thread.

Could this be the same car?

Trying to piece together the two stories, it would appear that Meyers daughter (and her mother?) were driving in the green car around the park. The suspect, being very stoned (he is still too stoned after his arrest) and in paranoid state decided they were after him.
He calls his friend to pick him up, friend shows up, they follow the Meyers and cut them off. Either the suspect or his friend tell Meyers they will come after mother and daughter. Mrs. Meyers get home, gets her son with a gun, and go look for the silver sedan. They find it and follow it for a while (showing a gun through the window?) but the suspect starts shooting at them (only 45 caliber bullets found at the first scene, indicating the suspect was the only one shooting). The sedan then follows Meyers car home the suspect shoots and kills Mrs. Meyers. Son returns fire but doesn't hit anyone.It doesn't explain why Meyers children didn't tell police they knew the suspect, but that is the best I can come up with, given what we heard so far.

pretty good summary.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member