GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad got all the info from his kids. Mom was dead so no one got her story. Story kept changing because kids were lying to cover up their own involvement. What if kids were harassing EN. They have known him for years. BM is in his class. EN kind of a pipskweak. What if BM flashed gun at EN. EN got friend to pick him up and they went back to house. EN fired and mom came out of house (?) This is just a possible scenario but accounts for kids changing stories and statements by EN. Father just believed kids as they kept changing their stories....

I'm leaning this way too- TM was never in car- came outside during incident, got hit- I doubt EN was aiming at her...

Maybe the selling hats at events is the "cover business" for unexplained income?

well, its a real biz that he is partner of with his next door neighbor, who DOES have a day job. I cant imagine bob still has day job as most festivals begin on Fridays.

I recall on the fundme page someone was defeending fam in comments, mentioned fomr 200,000 401k and that bob was trying to save family from foreclosure. Also- why are all these adult male children still living at home??

Dad got all the info from his kids. Mom was dead so no one got her story. Story kept changing because kids were lying to cover up their own involvement. What if kids were harassing EN. They have known him for years. BM is in his class. EN kind of a pipskweak. What if BM flashed gun at EN. EN got friend to pick him up and they went back to house. EN fired and mom came out of house (?) This is just a possible scenario but accounts for kids changing stories and statements by EN. Father just believed kids as they kept changing their stories....

Giving full credit to RM as a father.....what Dad wouldn't want to believe his kids!

His kids ''could be scamming'' him -- happens all the time -- IMO & IME no one wants to believe that their kidlets are up to ''no good'' JMO

and yes.....I believe your scenario is entirely ''possible''.....MOO

I have read every thread...It's very upsetting to me! Usually I don't respond, like to keep up w/ cases on here and just read.

The parallel parking practice is hard to believe. Do we even know if mom was at the park, could it have been son/daughter?
How could EN pass them in the bicycle lane when he wasn't even in a car during the driving "class"? Did daughter really honk at someone?

Shame on RM for calling the media and ranting all these versions! And, bombshell Nancy for taking his call that started this media frenzy.

I'm sorry someone was killed but several could have been hurt/killed during the "shoot out". There is more to this story, I am not buying all the stories at this point. It does not add up!

Also, I cannot stand the way EN has been called an "animal" etc. He obviously has problems BUT I am NOT convinced RM and/or Meyer's family isn't hiding lots! Did the police check BM, mom, daughter for residue? Does RM have LE in his back pocket, did they over-react without checking these stories?

Sorry for my ranting...so confused and frustrated!

Friend of the suspect tells Mrs. Meyers would buy things from the suspect in the park. If suspect was "employed" by Mrs. Meyers, she wouldn't need to buy things from him in the park.

It makes just as much sense that they were transacting business. To everyone else, she was just another buyer. A boss wouldn't have advertised that position to all.

Oh, lord. Here come the pseudo- "patriots" into the mix. Expect this situation to get even worse.

JMO

Trying to piece together the two stories, it would appear that Meyers daughter (and her mother?) were driving in the green car around the park. The suspect, being very stoned (he is still too stoned after his arrest) and in paranoid state decided they were after him.
He calls his friend to pick him up, friend shows up, they follow the Meyers and cut them off. Either the suspect or his friend tell Meyers they will come after mother and daughter. Mrs. Meyers get home, gets her son with a gun, and go look for the silver sedan. They find it and follow it for a while (showing a gun through the window?) but the suspect starts shooting at them (only 45 caliber bullets found at the first scene, indicating the suspect was the only one shooting). The sedan then follows Meyers car home the suspect shoots and kills Mrs. Meyers. Son returns fire but doesn't hit anyone.It doesn't explain why Meyers children didn't tell police they knew the suspect, but that is the best I can come up with, given what we heard so far.

Adding another piece to this story:
Didn't EN claim that someone from the green car pointed a gun at him while it was circling the park?

It appears that Bob worked at Goodyear, maybe he is retired, and took on this side job of selling things at festivals? Extra money, or a reason to get out of the house?
He only started at Goodyear in 2012 and no longer works there. It seems more likely he took the Goodyear job to make ends meet during a slow period in the vendor business.

It appears that Bob worked at Goodyear, maybe he is retired, and took on this side job of selling things at festivals? Extra money, or a reason to get out of the house?
He only started at Goodyear in 2012 and no longer works there. It seems more likely he took the Goodyear job to make ends meet during a slow period in the vendor business.

The vendor biz didnt start til 2013

The "got those kids" comment coupled with the interview from E's friend on TV (I lack a link, but will search for it...was a black kid who, to me, looked younger than 19) that said, "I don't think he shot THAT GIRL" make me feel (even more so, if that's possible) that something in the ever evolving stories is totally amiss.

Hello run on sentence!

I've watched that clip a few times. Makes me wonder if he just wanted to be on tv...was certainly excited enough at the attention. May not have been involved at all.

Because the motive was an underlying conflict, not road rage.

I believe he saw the gun after someone picked him up in the silver car.

DA doesn't even have to have a motive. It's always good to have, but not necessary. In this case, suspect is apparently a stoner, so who is to say he was behaving anywhere near rationally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95