GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interested in the family's explanation of the sketch and description being so drastically different from someone they knew. They claimed to see the shooter so close that they could say his eye color even at night. They've had such diarrhea of the mouth, curious why they haven't explained that. It's one of the pieces that frustrate me the most

Which grandparents live in the Mt Shasta home? Seems like I remember reading one grandfather quoted at the vigil.

I saw a photo on Bob's FB of a pretty Tammy & her daughter at the store. It didn't seem like the store belonged only to the sons. Family must be very close knit, IMO.

Truck? When did a truck enter the story? Guess I should go read.

This family is enough to make me want to go smoke some dope in one of their bongs.

the house.jpg

I think maybe this white one in the Meyer's driveway..perhaps?

DA doesn't even have to have a motive. It's always good to have, but not necessary. In this case, suspect is apparently a stoner, so who is to say he was behaving anywhere near rationally?
I didn't say the DA needed a motive. Juries like motives and their opinion is what matters.

Nobody behaved rationally. The mother was teaching driving lessons after drinking at a party and then insisted on going after someone with a gun.

Which grandparents live in the Mt Shasta home? Seems like I remember reading one grandfather quoted at the vigil.

I saw a photo on Bob's FB of a pretty Tammy & her daughter at the store. It didn't seem like the store belonged only to the sons. Family must be very close knit, IMO.

Didnt a grandfather say Brandon used a Glock?

To bring over the link (I'm on an iPhone), click "share" and select "Email"

If I'm quoting another WSer, I need to remember the OP, because that doesn't copy over, for some reason.

Once I'm in the new email window, I copy everything and cut it so I can paste it into a new post here on thread #2

Tapatalk will paste the post link at the top. You may have to move things around a bit in your new post for it to make sense (I usually put the link to the thread #1 post at the bottom but that's just a style thing).

Sorry for the O/T
HopeThisHelps :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this. On another (although related to this message) OT: how do you quote multiple posts? Thanks!

exactly how many people can be living in this 1300 sq foot house-? doesnt another son have a new baby? Do they live there too?

Didnt a grandfather say Brandon used a Glock?

I'm reviewing earlier reports and interviews and watched a video on the Shepard Smith Facebook page. I don't watch his show and read a tweet about the video content. Anyways, thought this comment from Tuesday was interesting.

You enjoyed sliming my family today. I'm father-in-law of Tammy Meyers. Can't believe Fox running her murder for four days. And you stated my grandson went after bad guys with shotgun. As information, he had a Glock (9mm) pistol. Letter to Roger Ailes will follow....
post 907 from previous thread --al of the above

That's a vendor tent with watches and jewelry, not the pipe store. Brandon's facebook page says he is a manager of a tattoo/medical shop. I don't think he owns it like was initially stated here.

View attachment 69828

I think maybe this white one in the Meyer's driveway..perhaps?
He'd use the truck to pull that vendor trailer in the driveway. If the truck was a home during the shooting (according to his statements), what was he doing out of town?

Thanks for this. On another (although related to this message) OT: how do you quote multiple posts? Thanks!

far right icon.....click it and other posts you wish to cite...then when you hit reply all will be cited

Very interested in the family's explanation of the sketch and description being so drastically different from someone they knew. They claimed to see the shooter so close that they could say his eye color even at night. They've had such diarrhea of the mouth, curious why they haven't explained that. It's one of the pieces that frustrate me the most
There were at least two people involved. The one arrested (small, brown hair and eyes) and the driver.
I am still not clear which one got out of the car to threaten Mrs. Meyers and her daughter (if anybody did at all).
There are conflicting reports on that. Maybe the one described (large guy with blue or hazel eyes) is the driver?

There were at least two people involved. The one arrested (small, brown hair and eyes) and the driver.
I am still not clear which one got out of the car to threaten Mrs. Meyers and her daughter (if anybody did at all).
There are conflicting reports on that. Maybe the one described (large guy with blue or hazel eyes) is the driver?

The family and LE have said that the sketch is of the shooter/driver.

The family amd LE says that EN is the shooter. So, if they knew the shooter and they supposedly saw the shooter that close...there is no explanation for the discrepancy.
(I just posted an article I was currently re-reading, but there are many that say the same things."

"Las Vegas Metro police have released surveillance video and a composite sketch of a man they say fired a gun multiple times after a road rage incident."

"Police said the man was driving a four-door grey or silver sedan that may have damage to the front driver's side. The vehicle might also have impact rounds from gunfire."

http://www.kpho.com/story/28112391/police-release-sketch-in-road-rage-shooting

I've watched that clip a few times. Makes me wonder if he just wanted to be on tv...was certainly excited enough at the attention. May not have been involved at all.

Thanks, I felt that interview was odd as well. He was grinning all through it, but the "that girl" stuck with me, especially in light of other comments E has made about "kids". Isn't HE just a kid himself?!?

The family and LE have said that the sketch is of the shooter/driver.

The family amd LE says that EN is the shooter. So, if they knew the shooter and they supposedly saw the shooter that close...there is no explanation for the discrepancy.
(I just posted an article I was currently re-reading, but there are many that say the same things."

"Las Vegas Metro police have released surveillance video and a composite sketch of a man they say fired a gun multiple times after a road rage incident."

"Police said the man was driving a four-door grey or silver sedan that may have damage to the front driver's side. The vehicle might also have impact rounds from gunfire."

http://www.kpho.com/story/28112391/police-release-sketch-in-road-rage-shooting

That is an early article. We know EN wasn't the one driving the sedan now. EN apparently doesn't drive and doesn't have a license. Per what EN told friends, sedan driver picked him up from the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur