GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I read about this case, The more indifferent I become. I think that basically at this point all we have is lies from both sides, I a can not garner a lot of sympathy for someone who went searching for someone with her son and a gun. It is a shame it resulted in her death, But Im sorry, Something is so screwed up about this, I just can not give it more of my energy.

JMO-My best guess is that she either was very impaired, or was in desperate "need". Sadly, in that state love, concern, and empathy goes out the window. It's all about the drug.

I believe this man named Stan. I can relate to him AND Tammy helping this boy out. I have taken in my children's friends. One lived with us for 9 months. He become a heroin addict about a 1-1/2 years after moving out of my house. He began stealing from everyone and getting involved in shady encounters. My children are no longer friends with him, but he turns up a few times a year and tells stories of driving a drug dealer somewhere and the drug dealer getting back in the car covered in blood. I have more stories than just that kid too.

I also know many average, everyday people are addicted to pills and heroin. I had a neighbor who would have coffee with me almost every morning. I lent her money for her mortgage once. Then one day she tells me she was addicted to pills and recently started using heroin. I almost fell off my chair. I had NO CLUE. I sure didn't have to worry about her visiting my house shortly after that because her house was foreclosed. Every foreclosure in our neighborhood has been the result of a pill addiction. When the neighborhood realizes a household has an addiction, we are reassured the "problem neighbors" won't be in the neighborhood for long because they all end up losing their homes.

WHAT BOTHERS ME MOST ABOUT POLICE downplaying this is because adults need to understand the danger they are putting themselves in by going to buy drugs from punk kids, even punk kids that grew up with their children. Decent kids can turn into the most horrible human beings after an addiction takes hold. You can't assume you're safe because you knew them, fed them, housed them, took them under your wing. Addicts will hurt anyone who gets in the way of their getting their fix or the finances necessary to buy their fix.

Please excuse if this has been posted already:

"Tammy Meyers was killed by Erich Nowsch in a 'prescription drug deal gone bad' according to one man who has been pulled into the saga." (Xanax)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2965508/Was-road-rage-murder-baffled-country-actually-DRUGS-Mother-gunned-19-year-old-said-buying-Xanax-years.html

I wrote yesterday it was probably Xanax or Oxycontin, she didn't strike me as someone buying pot from a kid in the park. Of course if this is all true.

from this article there is also mention that a source (who did not wish to be named) indicated that EN was getting robbed all the time due to his small size and hence the recently acquired gun.

this same source indicates that he had to take pills to grow.....

my computer won't let me cut and paste right now -- it's in the dailymail article that was just posted

The Alta Block thing is interesting....local kids say no big thing....but police say otherwise

So did Tammy count the pills and one or two were missing? Did the price go up? Did he not have Xanax to sell that night? Will we ever know what exactly happened?

So did Tammy count the pills and one or two were missing? Did the price go up? Did he not have Xanax to sell that night? Will we ever know what exactly happened?

JMO-Well, maybe she talked about what the problem was, maybe she didn't. I tend to think maybe the son and or dad knows quite a bit about what the issue was. (and there are likely to be more than just one-these folks have a history together) That might explain the angry banging on the suspects door and not giving the police the truth.

Even if Tammy was buying drugs from EN, doesn't give a family a right to lie or come up with stories. I get protecting your loved one, but in the end it will come out, so why not be truthful? If you are making up different scenarios, I don't understand how that is helping their mom/wife. Many people buy and use drugs for various reasons, and the family doesn't want to tarnish her name, but look what has all happened. I can't imagine Xanax causing a person to go off half cocked and grab your son and his gun and go out looking for this guy. But if she was cheated some pills........ If this is what happened.

There are many possible scenarios, but it wouldn't have been over a few pills.

Since there was probably trust between Tammy and EN, it's likely they both just handed each other money and pills without looking at them. One or the other later noticed the money was wrong or the pills were OTC instead of the real thing. Just imagine addicts realizing they bought a bunch of fake pills. Then they're out of their fix and out of money to buy more pills for their fix. They're going to go back to the dealers to try to get the pills or their money back.

It could have been the weekly drug budget or a huge amount of money. Many addicts start dealing to pay for their habit. EN could have been supplying larger amounts for others to sell. Just last year, I referred one of my children's friends to a lawyer for a custody case. I heard a few weeks ago that this lawyer is getting the friend to supply him with large quality of pills. He's buying 1k of pills at a time. That's a **** load of money. I'll never refer anyone to that lawyer again. Geeze!

Even if Tammy was buying drugs from EN, doesn't give a family a right to lie or come up with stories. I get protecting your loved one, but in the end it will come out, so why not be truthful? If you are making up different scenarios, I don't understand how that is helping their mom/wife. Many people buy and use drugs for various reasons, and the family doesn't want to tarnish her name, but look what has all happened. I can't imagine Xanax causing a person to go off half cocked and grab your son and his gun and go out looking for this guy. But if she was cheated some pills........ If this is what happened.

True. JMO-This mess may be much bigger than it appears. Might be the motivator for lying to LE.

I wrote yesterday it was probably Xanax or Oxycontin, she didn't strike me as someone buying pot from a kid in the park. Of course if this is all true.
I know the ones who do Oxy will often also do Xanax. When they can't afford the pills anymore, then end up switching to heroin because it's cheaper. It's so sad. I just don't understand how people today don't realize the risks of pills. When I was growing up, nobody touched heroin because we truly believed you'd end up living in the gutter the next day. Now, heroin addiction is everywhere. It's the pills that are causing it. Some people get addicted via legitimate prescriptions at first. Some people start using pills illegally and get addicted. It's so expensive that financial ruin is common.

I can totally see someone who is in need for their xanax fix go off the deep end and make irrational decisions. I have witnessed this very behavior with a family member who was once a prominent businessman. He had been abusing it for a long time - getting it illegally off the internet we found out later. Anyway, it changed his personality and he became very argumentative and unpredictable which was unlike him. When drug addicts need their fix - they have a one track mind and they will do just about anything to get their hands on the drug they think they need.

Ok, I'm hoping this works. I took a VERY short video, I'm actually starting it on Cherry River, to the right is the park. Once I make my turn and as the camera turns, that is Mt. Shasta, then I drive to Alta, make a right and the up coming light is Cimarron. Sorry, the video is shaky since I was driving with my phone in my hand.. lol Again, it's no biggie but it's something.. lol

[video]http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v631/bowpeep/snow%20and%20pics%20for%20WS%20009_zpskeeqvgn7.mp4[/video]

I also have snow on my windshield, yes, it's snowed here last night ;)

Ok, I'm hoping this works. I took a VERY short video, I'm actually starting it on Cherry River, to the right is the park. Once I make my turn and as the camera turns, that is Mt. Shasta, then I drive to Alta, make a right and the up coming light is Cimarron. Sorry, the video is shaky since I was driving with my phone in my hand.. lol Again, it's no biggie but it's something.. lol

[video]http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v631/bowpeep/snow%20and%20pics%20for%20WS%20009_zpskeeqvgn7.mp4[/video]

Aren't you something? Thank you!

I can totally see someone who is in need for their xanax fix go off the deep end and make irrantional decisions. I have witnessed this very behavior with a family member who was once a prominent businessman. He had been abusing it for a long time - getting it illegally off the internet we found out later. Anyway, it changed his personality and he became very argumentative and unpredictable which was unlike him. When drug addicts need their fix - they have a one track mind and they will do just about anything to get their hands on the drug they think they need.

I'm using my own experience, and can't imagine going off the deep end. Actually it helps me not go off the deep end. With that said, I've been on them for years, it is a low dose, once a day, and I realize Xani Bars, and higher doses may be different. I took two once, and there was no way I was going to get in trouble. But, everyone has a different tolerance level with drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Badge 1187