GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were trying to protect the sister, why didn't they just claim mom was doing it all alone?

Wouldn't he have to name the driver first?

If he is going to try SYG, he is probably going to have to take the stand. The only reason GZ didn't take the stand is because they had so much audio/video of him.

I would love to see the prosecution tear him up.

I'm guessing that at some point, the Meyers realized they were going to have to explain Brandon being in the car. Maybe they knew EN saw Brandon in the car, pointing his gun at EN. Maybe the police found the 9mm shell casing from Brandon's gun in the car. Maybe they figured out there might be surveillance video showing Brandon in the car. Maybe Brandon had his cell phone and they thought there might pings that would reveal that he was out and about and not at home.

So they had to come up with a story that put Brandon in the car. But they had already put out the story that TM had been giving her daughter driving lessons. So that's when they came up with the next version, involving TM & daughter getting home safely and getting Brandon to arm up & go with mom to look for suspect.
OMG! This makes perfect sense!

If he is going to try SYG, he is probably going to have to take the stand. The only reason GZ didn't take the stand is because they had so much audio/video of him.

I would love to see the prosecution tear him up.

And if he is going to blame it on the driver, I fail to see how he can not name the driver.

Apologize for what, firing 22 rnds at them because he feared for his life previously and thought they were out to get him?
And they were all going to group hug and call it a day?
Firing 2 whole magazines at someone, chasing them down and finishing the job is NOT SYG.
Idc how you look at it.

Apologize for what, firing 22 rnds at them because he feared for his life previously and thought they were out to get him?
And they were all going to group hug and call it a day?
Firing 2 whole magazines at someone, chasing them down and finishing the job is NOT SYG.
Idc how you look at it.

It's a bizarro world, that's for sure.

LE can look just about anywhere without a warrant as long as they have consent of the owner- cell phone, car, house etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right, I know that, but if they don't have permission they have to get a warrant.

That doesn't matter, legally, in a state with SYG. Dont confuse Castle Doctrine laws with SYG. SYG makes your person your "castle." It doesnt matter WHERE you are. If you can convince a jury you felt threatened, then you can walk. EN can claim he went to the Meyers house to apologize, and when BM pulled a gun on him, he felt scared and fired his weapon.

Sorry. Meant to quote you.

If they were trying to protect the sister, why didn't they just claim mom was doing it all alone?

They had to come up with some reason the family car was at the local drug dealer's place of business at 11:30 at night. Mom wouldn't have been giving driving lessons to herself. So they came up with the driving lesson story.

Then they realized their story had to put Brandon in the car with his gun. The driving lesson story was already out there and they were stuck with it. So they came up with version where mom came home after the driving lesson, sent sis inside and got Brandon to arm up and go back out with her to do battle with the forces of evil.

There was no driving lesson. There was no road rage.

Brandon and sis, or Brandon and mom, or maybe all three of them, went to the school, with Brandon's gun, looking for EN. And they found him.

LE can look just about anywhere without a warrant as long as they have consent of the owner- cell phone, car, house etc.

The warrant will reveal calls & possibly texts (possibly even those that have been deleted off the logs), and at least the #s to who texted who for the previous billing cycle at minimum.

How much more will depend on the carrier

Which Telecoms Store Your Data the Longest? Secret Memo Tells All | WIRED

a0d07c595b6524778c6af88a707d247b.jpg

http://www.wired.com/2011/09/cellular-customer-data/

This will apply to everyone involved in the case, and once LE obtains the search warrants for EN & the M's - much will be revealed.

They'll have to hand this over to EN's attorney in discovery. These communications may paint an entirely new picture - and leave others having to answer new questions.

:twocents:

Btw. When I first saw the sketch, I thought Gary Busey was in trouble again.

I too saw the interview when Brandon said that he promised not to reveal that the family knew the suspect. When I get home I'll try to find a link. Hubby and I just got in the car and I can barely see to type on this iPhone.

Well then they will have the name of the driver by the time the trial rolls around. Sheesh!

Where is it going to come from? They want to arrest him and charge him, not just chat with him.

Were their any bullet holes in the car. If I remember correctly en fired a lot of rounds the first time at what sounds like a very close distance, but I haven't heard anything about the car being hit. I wonder if he was intentionally missing it and just trying to scare them. Going along with that thought do we know who fired first at the house?

Were their any bullet holes in the car. If I remember correctly en fired a lot of rounds the first time at what sounds like a very close distance, but I haven't heard anything about the car being hit. I wonder if he was intentionally missing it and just trying to scare them. Going along with that thought do we know who fired first at the house?

If he was trying to "intentionally miss" he sure didn't do a good job, considering Tammy was shot in the head. Jeez.

I said, the first time, meaning the first spot where shooting happened. Not the house. Sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme