GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I scanned back and don't see anyone being mean in their responses to you, Lady. People are just efficiently matter-of-fact in their responses here.

No idea who lady is but with 11 pages of posts since I last checked in 11 hours ago, expect brief, maybe brupt replies from me & don't take it personally anybody.

JMO - We all going to have varying points of view because we're viewing this through the prisms of our own life experiences and memories of other cases we're familiar with.

Thanks for the updates, everyone. I've been doing more reading than posting ; as I've got nothing of interest to add to this case.
Still , it's more interesting HERE than *some* msm sites that aren't always the most accurate ; imo.

If he is so scared, why is he coming to their house? He has a .45 caliber weapon. The only bullets in the first scene are from .45 caliber weapon. He didn't even notice he was shot at, from the story he told friends.
There some very convoluted stories are being thrown around here.
But they don't add up.

I'd be interested to know how you know who possessed which guns, ESPECIALLY the members of the Meyers family which seems to be pretty darned well-armed. Dad mentioned 3 different types of guns for Brandon alone. Bob travels the carnie circuit. Bet he himself carries at least 2 when he does.

His wife, who ordinarily travels the circuit with him, would likely have her own CCW & at least 1 firearm, maybe more.

(WHY DIDN'T SHE ACCOMPANY BOB THAT WEEKEND & WHY WAS BOB'S TRUCK AT THE HOUSE WHEN THE SHOOTOUT OCCURRED?)

Then we have 2 other adult sons who apparently reside in the same house and are highly likely to own their own firearms.

The thought that only one person involved had access to a 45 isn't thinking the situation or the characters involved through, IMO.

Does anyone know what Caroline is talking about in the comments under Bob's photo of Tammy on his FB page today? Is she implying there is a mainstream media story that says Bob was home, not in California?
Since she says she lives in Las Vegas, I'll bet it was an early local news report instead of mainstream media. It also seems she might be toying with him, pretending to be friendly and concerned but getting in her gibes.

Does anyone know what Caroline is talking about in the comments under Bob's photo of Tammy on his FB page today? Is she implying there is a mainstream media story that says Bob was home, not in California?

IDK about that comment but Bob himself let that cat out of the bag. Look for "truck" in the 1st thread.

I keep thinking of why they were "practicing driving' at night... and how did the kids come up with that as an excuse for being at the park. And I wonder if 'going to practice driving' was the family 'key word' for getting drugs? I doubt the mom ( or anyone in the family ) causally says " I need to go score some xanax.. who's up to come with me?" But I could see them using "practice driving at the school" as a euphemism.. which would have been an easy excuse for the kids to come up with at the last moment there... just guessing...

I LOL'ed at 1st, but you make a very good point. Doubt she (or he or whoever) said, "Hey. It's almost 11. Gotta go find me some xannies. Be back in a few."

When I looked at the pictures and videos that showed the cul-de-sac, it appeared that there was little to no actual front yard and that the driveway sort of took up the front yard area and was close to the street. Since you have seen it in person, would you say that is an accurate assumption?

That would be relevant to me because if family members were running either to or from the green car to the house, there would not be a great distance between the front door and where their car would be parked. Also relevant would be the distance between the silver car aiming toward anyone that was in the driveway, near the front door or the green car and vice versa.

I am just trying to get a visual because where I live our homes tend to be set further back from the street with longer driveways that are usually to the side of the house. The driveways in the Meyers' neighborhood appeared to be in almost parallel to the house.

I'm not sure about the front yard nor what house is actually theirs.. :blushing: IIRC it's on the left towards the end. I just took a pic of the street but I will try to get another :D

I'd be interested to know how you know who possessed which guns, ESPECIALLY the members of the Meyers family which seems to be pretty darned well-armed. Dad mentioned 3 different types of guns for Brandon alone. Bob travels the carnie circuit. Bet he himself carries at least 2 when he does.

His wife, who ordinarily travels the circuit with him, would likely have her own CCW & at least 1 firearm, maybe more.

(WHY DIDN'T SHE ACCOMPANY BOB THAT WEEKEND & WHY WAS BOB'S TRUCK AT THE HOUSE WHEN THE SHOOTOUT OCCURRED?)

Then we have 2 other adult sons who apparently reside in the same house and are highly likely to own their own firearms.

The thought that only one person involved had access to a 45 isn't thinking the situation or the characters involved through, IMO.

I am going by what police report says about suspect's gun, based on statements of suspect's friends.
I don't know why Bob's wife didn't accompany him, and neither do you. Not all wives spend all their time with their husbands.

Last week, family members and police revealed that Tammy Meyers dropped her daughter at home and went back out with her son and the family's green Buick Park Avenue sedan to find the motorist who frightened her earlier.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/2...-mom-killing-was-road-rage/?intcmp=latestnews

Then, the fatal shooting on the cul-de-sac several houses from the Meyers home.

It's not clear if they recognized each other during the shootings. Robert Meyers said Nowsch was probably familiar with the family's Buick, but might not have seen it since the windows were tinted dark last summer.

bbm

Tinted windows or not, how many 1993 green Buicks are around that neighborhood????

How did LE allow him to get high? He wanted to get high and made it a condition of his surrendering.
What exactly was LE supposed to do? Maybe they should have send the SWAT team right in to prevent him from being high. And if they shot him in the process, it would be worth it to prevent him from getting high, clearly.
This guy gets high because he wants to, and then his lawyer blames LE for allowing him to get high.
Why doesn't his lawyer tells us how LE was supposed to prevent it.

Just a thought...

Maybe by telling the Meyers mob to let police handle the investigation, apprehension & interrogation of the suspect?

Face it. This family bears all the hallmarks of VIGILANTES. They believe in taking the law into their own hands. They are rabidly anti-government, pro-2nd amendment, etc., etc.
That's exactly what I was afraid of as soon as I saw Vegas & "patriots."

Sorry if this feels like a personal attack.

Please also note that the family is still under investigation according to grandbaby-mama.

As opposed to what? The suspect, who really is an upstanding citizen?

Is there a link to this info? Where'd it come from? Please don't be mean in your reply if this has already been in another thread - sorry, I haven't had the time to read every post in every thread.

Welcome to WS! I've been looking back and I don't see a link to a source for the detailed information from the warrant and affidavit. I've only seen the short quote in MSM reports that EN told his friends he'd gotten those kids.

Were the affidavit and warrant made public? Can someone post a link if they have? I'd love to read it. Thanks!

Warning- explicit language

This music video- Murder by Young Krane - was uploaded to YouTube on 2-13-2015. It's also the guy EN claimed to be with at the recording studio.
Notice some of the street signs in the video are near the area where this all went down.

Thoughts?

ETA- use your headphones if you have kids/family around you. It's bad y'all...

http://youtu.be/lW00dpBUsVI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait WHAT?? Grand baby - Mama is talking?? Oh! Please enlighten us...I haven't heard anything about her.

They were probably the only familiar faces in the courtroom. Even though Stan said TM has a pill addiction, RM probably views him as someone who wants EN convicted as much as RM wants it.

This reminds me of something I've been meaning to post. RM does much talking. What's interesting is what he's NOT saying. He hasn't publicly denounced the claim his wife was addicted to prescription drugs and buying drugs from EN.

Ditto! On what he is NOT saying.

Something to think about....JA and Anthony both had so much coverage. Yes, the murders were brutal but there are lots of ugly murders. It was their behavior, the manipulation, lies, media *advertiser censored*, lack of remorse etc. This is WHY the "Road Rage" is getting so much publicity because of RM. He isn't the murderer but everything else is the same. The more he talks the deeper the hole, the more we all want more or to try to understand!

Is anyone thinking RM was actually home that night? I don't since he called the media on his drive home.

Sorry to ramble!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members