GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is on twitter-- he is a reporter for KSNV. Maybe LE hasnt released her body yet? Interesting.

Antonia Castelan @CastelanTV

Defense wants GSR test on TAMMY MEYERS body. Gunshot residue test
10:08am - 26 Feb 15 tweet from Las Vegas, NV

BTW, if anyone has other SM accounts for EN, can you please post?

This is on twitter-- i think he is a reporter. Maybe LE hasnt released her body yet?

Thanks for posting. He has quite a few tweets on the case:

https://twitter.com/CastelanTV/with_replies

He is tweeting the hearing--I thought someone posted it was cancelled?

This is on twitter-- he is a reporter for KSNV. Maybe LE hasnt released her body yet? Interesting.

They need to request toxicology too!

Sorry if I missed this information - what do we know about Tammy? She seems to have no social media presence and no friends coming forward to talk about her. Thanks

I just saw that, thanks.

So it definitely appears her body has not been released yet. Is that your understanding as well?

Not sure. Want to do some more reading. Can't believe we missed the hearing.

So it appears there will be a hearing tomorrow on the gun shot residue that the defense wants from off the victim. The prosecution opposes it (called it disingenuous). Boy, that would kill the DA's case if she did have gunshot residue on her hands.

IMO, prosecution should not resist any testing. It will only hurt their case in the end.

I woke up this morning and realized something. Have the police put out any additional calls to the public to help find the Audi? I don't think they have, but I could be wrong. If they just totally dropped it, my guess is that they HAVE the Audi, and its driver, but want to keep that hush-hush. (Which could either be because he is working with the prosecution, or because he can pretty much clear EN and they don't want that to become public and/or for the defense to find out.)

Frankly, until LE rounds up all the other suspects, they had better be open about these kinds of thing.

Can you see the DA presenting this to the GJ: we have one/two other unknown assailants in a greyish/silverish -- I mean it was dark-- Audi-ish kind of sedan.

IMO, prosecution should not resist any testing. It will only hurt their case in the end.

Oh, wow, yes it would. Picture this:

Prosecution objects to GSR test on TM. Judge disallows the GSR test.

Defense asserts that TM was shooting at EN. Defense claims they can't prove it because prosecution objected because they didn't want that fact known.

Defense points out that prosecution can't prove TM was not shooting at EN, and that if TM had not shot at EN, the prosecution should not have objected to the GSR test.

Prosecution just handed huge reasonable doubt to the defense, and possibly grounds for an appeal should EN be convicted.

I woke up this morning and realized something. Have the police put out any additional calls to the public to help find the Audi? I don't think they have, but I could be wrong. If they just totally dropped it, my guess is that they HAVE the Audi, and its driver, but want to keep that hush-hush. (Which could either be because he is working with the prosecution, or because he can pretty much clear EN and they don't want that to become public and/or for the defense to find out.)

We know it exists because its on surveillance video, right?

TY for posting this, Hiandmighty. Did you view the most recent tweet convo between the reporter and another tweeter (tweeted a few minutes ago)? I hadn't heard anything about that. It'll be interesting to see what shakes out.

I didn't see that. I'll go look.

Thanks for posting. He has quite a few tweets on the case:

https://twitter.com/CastelanTV/with_replies

He is tweeting the hearing--I thought someone posted it was cancelled?

the only cancellation I was aware of was a juvenile case appearance against EN.....((upthread #664 today by me))
it was cx'd only because he's facing more serious adult charges now according to the MSM report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur