GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know it exists because its on surveillance video, right?

I've not yet seen any details on where that surveillance camera was. Does anyone know where the surveillance video came from, and where the camera was located and which way it was pointing?

Is there any verification from any official source that the grey car shown in the surveillance video is the grey car in question?

From what I've seen, it could be any grey car driving down any street anywhere. I hope there's information somewhere about that surveillance video that I just haven't heard about.

I've not yet seen any details on where that surveillance camera was. Does anyone know where the surveillance video came from, and where the camera was located and which way it was pointing?

Is there any verification from any official source that the grey car shown in the surveillance video is the grey car in question?

From what I've seen, it could be any grey car driving down any street anywhere. I hope there's information somewhere about that surveillance video that I just haven't heard about.

Video of audi? at the link.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...f-suspect-road-rage-shooting-mother-four.html

I'm kind of surprised that LE themselves hadn't already requested a GSR test on TM's body during the course of getting their ducks in a row. If they're conducting a thorough investigation and are interested in building a solid case against EN, one would think LE would have wanted to confirm definitively who fired BM's gun.

Not sure where it came from, but timestamp is 23:22, so it must match 911 calls or something.

I'm kind of surprised that LE themselves hadn't already requested a GSR test on TM's body during the course of getting their ducks in a row. If they're conducting a thorough investigation and are interested in building a solid case against EN, one would think LE would have wanted to confirm definitively who fired BM's gun.

My understanding that if she were in proximity to BM when shots were being fired (which she was, from what BM claims), she could have GSR residue on her from that. In addition, BM reportedly attempted CPR on her after she was shot.
So she could have transferred GSR on her. It wouldn't mean she shot the gun personally.

Not sure where it came from, but timestamp is 23:22, so it must match 911 calls or something.

Yes, I had noticed the timestamp. But the article only says, "The surveillance footage above shows a four-door sedan wanted by police in connection to the shooting."

It doesn't say anything about where the video came from, or where the camera was located, or which way the camera was pointing, or how the police can be so sure that's the car they want, or anything else about it.

From the looks of thinks on street view google maps there are cctv cams on lots of the garages there, if you look in the picture of the audi you can see gravel at the end of a residents driveway (concrete) to their garage. jmo

My understanding that if she were in proximity to BM when shots were being fired (which she was, from what BM claims), she could have GSR residue on her from that. In addition, BM reportedly attempted CPR on her after she was shot.
So she could have transferred GSR on her. It wouldn't mean she shot the gun personally.

But even if she does have GSR residue on her from being near Brandon while he was shooting, it's likely that the pattern would be different than if she herself were holding the gun and firing it. A dispersed pattern of GSR on the side of her body that was closest to Brandon, vs. a concentration of it on her hand(s) and forearm(s).

Why would the prosecution object to this request?

But even if she does have GSR residue on her from being near Brandon while he was shooting, it's likely that the pattern would be different than if she herself were holding the gun and firing it. A dispersed pattern of GSR on the side of her body that was closest to Brandon, vs. a concentration of it on her hand(s) and forearm(s).

Why would the prosecution object to this request?
If Brandon moved the body, attempted CPR on her, etc, GSR could have been transferred onto her. It's just going to give defense ammunition without proving she fired an weapon.

From the looks of thinks on street view google maps there are cctv cams on lots of the garages there, if you look in the picture of the audi you can see gravel at the end of a residents driveway (concrete) to their garage. jmo

Yes, but why no information about the location of this particular camera? I mean, even if they want to protect the identify of the homeowner it belongs to, how about something sort of general, like "surveillance footage from a camera showing Mt. Shasta road leading to the Meyers home" or "from a camera on Carmel Peak near Mt. Shasta" or something like that? I can't find even a vague reference anywhere to the location of the camera or what street it's pointing at.

If Brandon moved the body, attempted CPR on her, etc, GSR could have been transferred onto her. It's just going to give defense ammunition without proving she fired an weapon.

Would he have put a concentration of it on her hands? Would the forensic exam not be able to tell the difference?

By objecting to the GSR test, does the prosecution not give the defense ammunition to claim that she fired a weapon and that the prosecution is covering up that fact?

And every day grand juries fail to indict and hand the case back to the DA who then has to gather more evidnece.

That is true. Sometimes they will no bill a case and the DA will know they need more probable cause for an indictment but those are very few and far between compared to the amount of true bills that are handed down.

Personally, in this particular case the DA does have the evidence he needs for the GJ to true bill it and will do so imo.

I think its a picture of the audi on its way to the park, the park is to the right of the car, as if it is on its way to the park.

Would he have put a concentration of it on her hands? Would the forensic exam not be able to tell the difference?

By objecting to the GSR test, does the prosecution not give the defense ammunition to claim that she fired a weapon and that the prosecution is covering up that fact?

What if he touched her hands? I am thinking of another case, where mother was walking her baby, baby was shot. Mother had GSR on her from transfer. Suspect still got convicted, but it gave defense something to argue about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto