GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not what we were talking about.
Yes, it is. You (or another poster)claim the video of the car proves they went home. You (or another poster) are asking if it doesn't why would LE include in the warrant. My entire post addresses that.

I think many of the so-called 'discrepancies' can be traced back to RM. As you stated - he wasn't there. Anything he has told the media should be taken with a mountain of salt, because he's been relaying 2nd-hand info of a tragic incident involving his wife that occurred when he was hundreds of miles away.

I don't have any links bookmarked of any media videos of BM speaking. If anyone does, and if those videos contain footage of BM reporting seemingly contradictory info to the statements in the arrest affidavit, can you please post the links?

It would be very helpful for me, personally, as well as for the discussion in general. I didn't follow this case from the beginning, so I didn't see the early videos. If BM is captured on video making contradictory claims, or if the daughter is captured on video making contradictory claims, I think it would be useful for the discussion of this case.

For the record, I don't necessarily trust written media reports, since reporters can hear things incorrectly or may unintentionally misinterpret something they hear through their own bias filter (as we learned earlier today regarding media reports about the court hearing related to the GSR test). I want to hear it directly from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

TIA

Yeah, it's an easy mistake to make. "Police say one of her brothers came out of the house and fired back at the other vehicle" does sound a lot like "But police Lt. Ray Steiber said the fatal shooting was apparently a two-way shootout. After the initial confrontation during the driving lesson, Tammy Meyers roused her son, Brandon, from bed to grab his gun and go looking for the other driver."

Sources:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/massive-manhunt-suspect-womans-road-rage-killing/story?id=28988339
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/family-defends-las-vegas-road-rage-shooting-victim-tammy-meyers-son/

The story has changed. There's no denying that the story has changed. The story has done almost nothing but change since day 1. The police are certainly aware that the story has changed.

I have provided video of it previously. It's in one of these threads for you to find if you want to listen to it.

If you have the link handy, I'd appreciate it if you would post it again, since I don't know where it was posted. I would like to watch it so I can be better informed.

For the record, I don't necessarily trust written media reports, since reporters can hear things incorrectly or may unintentionally misinterpret something they hear through their own bias filter (as we learned earlier today regarding media reports about the court hearing related to the GSR test). I want to hear it directly from the horse's mouth, so to speak.
I don't trust written news reports either. I prefer video.

Yes, it is. You (or another poster)claim the video of the car proves they went home. You (or another poster) are asking if it doesn't why would LE include in the warrant. My entire post addresses that.

No, it was not.

That's not it. It is a video.

If I go look for this and provide it, can EVERYONE promise they won't pretend they didn't see it and ask me to post it again many pages later?

I would greatly appreciate it if you post the link. TY very much for taking the time to do so.

If you have the link handy, I'd appreciate it if you would post it again, since I don't know where it was posted. I would like to watch it so I can be better informed.

There are three threads aout Tammy Meyers: this one is number 3. Go back to thread number one. Im sure you will find what you need there. Search her name

I am very concerned about LE not checking the different versions. Why I said earlier that I hoped EN had decent representation. Defense attorney is suppose to be pretty good. I'm glad he is questioning the evidence...imagine if EN was convicted on the lies?
Now going to a GJ validates my concerns. Lets hope we get answers to what really happened to TM!

I am very concerned about LE not checking the different versions. Why I said earlier that I hoped EN had decent representation. Defense attorney is suppose to be pretty good. I'm glad he is questioning the evidence...imagine if EN was convicted on the lies?
Now going to a GJ validates my concerns. Lets hope we get answers to what really happened to TM!

If it were some sort of rule that cops could never arrest someone whenever they had a witness that they knew was lying.... Almost no one would ever get arrested. All the police I've ever known had one standing rule: Everyone lies. They know everyone lies; they expect everyone to lie. They have to do their jobs anyway, and arrest people based on the best evidence they have available to them, even when it includes lying witnesses.

And yep, that's exactly why we have trials, and defense attorneys, and juries.

See! We need everyone to stick around to repost things repeatedly for those of us who miss when things are mentioned the first, second, and third times. LOL

It seems I'm not the only one who needs things to be posted several times if the OP is missed. :)

I came across this post upthread while trying to save Miss Muffet time by searching for her post of BM's video.

I genuinely want to see the video. I would like to know for myself whether or not BM lied. If he lied (and it's captured on video), that will be a game-changer for me.

Again, Thank You Miss Muffet if you find & post the video! I know it takes time to look for links. I appreciate the effort.

At around 1:30 in this video the reporter says that LE now says the shooting did not take place after a road rage crash as "Meyers' son" told him on Monday.

At about 2:00 Mr. Meyers says he couldn't say a few things because it would have hurt the investigation. But the reporter says the family kept EN's identity to themselves for nearly a week.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/vegas-road-rage-shooting-suspect-vowed-back-daughter/story?id=29112212

The earlier post in question.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Las-Vegas-*Arrest*-2&p=11509147#post11509147

At around 1:30 in this video the reporter says that LE now says the shooting did not take place after a road rage crash as (Brandon) Meyers told him on Monday.

At about 2:00 Mr. Meyers says he couldn't say a few things because it would have hurt the investigation. But the reporter says the family kept EN's identity to themselves for nearly a week.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/vegas-road-rage-shooting-suspect-vowed-back-daughter/story?id=29112212

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Las-Vegas-*Arrest*-2&p=11509147#post11509147

:loveyou:
:bow:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At around 1:30 in this video the reporter says that LE now says the shooting did not take place after a road rage crash as (Brandon) Meyers told him on Monday.

That's not BM. That's another brother in the video. Reporters doesn't say BM told him on Monday. He said Meyer's son told him on Monday. But it's a different Meyers's son. Who also was not at the scene.

:loveyou:
:bow:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a different brother, not BM. Police most likely told BM to not talk to the press. I am sure they told all actual witnesses to not talk to the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003