GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any clue as to what the suspect was allowed to get high with? To me, there is a big difference between a few (or more) puffs of marijuana, and (for example) meth. Or an injection of heroin.

"Bob states on FB that the driver MAY have ties to Arizona. I'd like to know where Bob got that information. Is he just assuming it because EM told his friends that he planned to leave for AZ himself? "

I can only imagine the level of youth community talk that is happening in that neighborhood and area. The amount of chatter that happens around legal and illegal activities is astounding.

I have a suspicion that the identity of the driver is widely known in the culture. I would also guess that the Meyer's family has heard a name or three connected to the shooting death of their mother/wife.

Has there been any clue as to what the suspect was allowed to get high with? To me, there is a big difference between a few (or more) puffs of marijuana, and (for example) meth. Or an injection of heroin.

I believe the atty said weed. Now, we think of weed as mild and harmless, but that new fancy medical grade stuff coming out of colorado is POTENT. And I once knew someone who got high as a kite in the middle of the first toke of the supposed government strain of G-13 out of the Mississippi lab.

The sketch can't be of the driver because they're still looking for the driver and LE said the sketch was no longer relevant after EM was arrested.

No, that is not what they said at all. What they said is that it will make more sense when they provide the summary of the investigation.

I'm not buying the teaching daughter to drive story at all. I believe it is 100% false, but that is just me. No one else has to think like I do.

I've never believed the driving lesson story either. I agree that at this point, it appears 100% false.

I believe the atty said weed. Now, we think of weed as mild and harmless, but that new fancy medical grade stuff coming out of colorado is POTENT. And I once knew someone who got high as a kite in the middle of the first toke of the supposed government strain of G-13 out of the Mississippi lab.

Is that like "I am asking for a friend" - ? LOL! I think now we know why your name is HI and mighty! ROFL!

I don't buy the driving story either...my hinky meter is up all over this one.

I can't even believe this is still being headlined or touted as anything having to do with a driving lesson.

Is that like "I am asking for a friend" - ? LOL! I think now we know why your name is HI and mighty! ROFL!
hahaha. Its actually "hi" as in "hi there..... But, yeah, sure sounds funny doesn't it. People say "swim" as in "swim" once got high... But I honestly don't know what "swim" means.

ETA: google says "swim" means "someone who isn't me" :)

Here's the thing that makes me disbelieve the driving story:

It seems clear everyone in the neighborhood knew what was going on at night at the park. There is also innuendo that TM was a client of EN's.

We all know drugs and violence go hand in hand. There is NO WAY a mom would take a daughter for a driving lesson in the same place (can we call it the same place?) where they knew drug deals were happening.

There was no driving lesson. The sooner the Meyers family admits that, the better. If Bob wants to get out front of the story, he needs to admit what TM was buying from EN. The toxicology will be out in a few weeks

I'm not buying the teaching daughter to drive story at all. I believe it is 100% false, but that is just me. No one else has to think like I do.

Nor do I buy that story. I don't think mom was even in the car at all. I think EN's statement that he "got those kids" was an accurate characterization of who he encountered in the car.

and I am starting to lean heavily on the theory that TM put herself in the line of fire to protect her son. I considered this last week and it just hangs on in the back of my mind. So many other cases here that need our help, I feel badly spending time or energy here, anyone KWIM?

Is LE certain the car is an Audi and I wonder if they've compared reports of cars reported stolen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think EN mom was afraid he would hurt himself, maybe that is why LE allowed him to get high?

In the interview I saw the attorney said that he agreed to surrender peacefully if he was allowed to get high first and LE said OK. The attorney pointed out that they had done what was needed to ensure a peaceful surrender which was exactly what they should have done. As I mentioned, his only complaint was that they should not have interviewed him once in custody, knowing he was still UTI.

I have a personal peeve against people who use handicap placards when they don't really need them....just sayin'

when not 'in transit w/handicapped' most folks I know put the placard in their console or glovebox --IME

when not 'in transit w/handicapped' most folks I know put the placard in their console or glovebox --IME

I see vehicles all the time with handicapped hanging permit that are not parked in an open handicapped space.

I see vehicles all the time with handicapped hanging permit that are not parked in an open handicapped space.

If I am not transporting a person I would put the placard in glove box, for safekeeping - MOO

Even for security reasons put it out of view when not required - they are a pain in the butt to replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes