GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutely.....but clear the view if you are taking a photo of the ''route'' KWIM.....

That part I do agree with. And I will go as far to say that maybe he wanted it to be seen to gain a little sympathy since he seems very upset about the public outcry

Yes, I am tired of re-hashing this as well.

Like I said, he DID NOT say sketch is no longer relevant. He said that it will make more sense when they provide the summary of the investigation.
When asked, "Should we still be looking for that guy in the sketch?"

He said, "I don't believe so, no."

How can you ignore that?!?! :facepalm:

Saying "I don't believe so, no" when asked if we should still be looking for the guy in the sketch MEANS the sketch is no longer relevant. If you insist we be literal, let's just say that LE said after EN was apprehended we are no longer looking for the guy in the sketch.

What the summary investigation will clarify is why the police sent the public on a general manhunt of the sketch when the family knew EN was the shooter all along. His response about summary investigation means that because of the questions asked by the reporter immediately prior to his response.

Yes, I am tired of re-hashing this as well.

Like I said, he DID NOT say sketch is no longer relevant. He said that it will make more sense when they provide the summary of the investigation.

You misunderstand that he did say the sketch was no longer relevant AND pieces of the puzzle will fall into place (which I take to mean TM'z drug purchases) as the investigation unfolds

"Police remained tight-lipped about their efforts, a day after homicide Capt. Chris Tomaino told reporters that pieces of the puzzle would fit together once the case is turned over to prosecutors.

Tomaino said a sketch that had been circulated early in the investigation was no longer relevant."

Yes, I have seen that all over the place and like I said, he did not say that (at least I have not seen it anywhere as a direct quotation from LE).

But thank you for a perfect example of how people here are using the media's words as direct quotes.

Yes, I have seen that all over the place and like I said, he did not say that (at least I have not seen it anywhere as a direct quotation from LE).

But thank you for a perfect example of how people here are using the media's words as direct quotes.

Lol. Thanks for the chuckle.

It seems strange that we do not know the exact model of the silver sedan. We know it's an Audi, but that's it, correct? Has LE put out a BOLO regarding the Audi? Do they know who it is registered to? Do they have a license plate number? Seems very odd to me that not much has been released. They are still looking for the guy. He is an accessory to murder for goodness sake.

Semantics!

Bottom line is the same: LE is no longer looking for the person in the sketch.

Since I transcribed what he said in a video and posted a link to the video for you to listen to it, I'm starting to wonder if you just like being difficult or if there's more to your rigidness.

LMAO!

Obstructed the camera view and grandma wasn't in the car.

So I guess the thinking here is the cameraman or producer or whoever is in charge of obtaining clear camera views asked Bob to move it and Bob refused?

GMAB

It seems strange that we do not know the exact model of the silver sedan. We know it's an Audi, but that's it, correct? Has LE put out a BOLO regarding the Audi? Do they know who it is registered to? Do they have a license plate number? Seems very odd to me that not much has been released. They are still looking for the guy. He is an accessory to murder for goodness sake.

I kind of think EN or his friends have already told LE who the driver is. I think that is why the car/poster are no longer relevant. So I think LE knows who he is but don't know where he is. It seems like RM might also know, since he has said the person might have ties to Arizona.

I think it is strange that the handicapped card is the most prominent thing in the shots. When I drive my mom's car and she isnt in it, I take the handicapped card off because its in my full view way.

I kind of think EN or his friends have already told LE who the driver is. I think that is why the car/poster are no longer relevant. So I think LE knows who he is but don't know where he is. It seems like RM might also know, since he has said the person might have ties to Arizona.
Probably right. Maybe they don't need the public's help in locating this guy.

I think if this were true, LE would use the public to help find the guy. With social media and the way things go viral nowadays, they could find him in less than half a day (my guess) if they told us to be on the lookout for him.

They do it for kids in danger with amber alerts, etc....

I think it is strange that the handicapped card is the most prominent thing in the shots. When I drive my mom's car and she isnt in it, I take the handicapped card off because its in my full view way.

Call GMA :facepalm:

I think if this were true, LE would use the public to help find the guy. With social media and the way things go viral nowadays, they could find him in less than half a day (my guess) if they told us to be on the lookout for him.

They do it for kids in danger with amber alerts, etc....

That is true, I hadn't thought of that.

So I guess the thinking here is the cameraman or producer or whoever is in charge of obtaining clear camera views asked Bob to move it and Bob refused?

GMAB
No, I wouldn't go that far. I just think it was there and for some odd reason they allowed it to obstruct the camera view. I'm just thinking about it from a personal perspective. When I take video I try to have a clear shot at what I'm trying to capture. Either the camera man was careless about getting a clear view, or he wanted it to be seen for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13