GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The filing describes it as a 'Multi-Defendant Case,' which I believe they would be tried at the same time, particularly how the charges are the exact same against both of them.

Case No. C-15-304831-2
State of Nevada vs Derek Andrews §
§
§
§
§
§
§
§
Case Type: Felony/Gross Misdemeanor
Date Filed: 03/20/2015
Cross-Reference Case Number: C304831
Defendant's Scope ID #: 3017693
Grand Jury Case Number: 14BGJ044

IS this all you found? Can you help me?

So now it's just cut and dry case. We are to ignore anything else we heard before the "truth" today?
Thanks for clarifying!!

No, it's still not cut-and-dried.

If Nowsch and Andrews had nothing to do with the alleged road rage, then TM & BM went out and threatened them with a gun and chased them for absolutely no reason at all. IMO, it makes EN and DA more victimized than if they had road-raged TM & KM earlier. (Not that I ever believed the road rage story, but if I did, then at least TM & BM had a reason to be angry at them.)

Case No. C-15-304831-2
State of Nevada vs Derek Andrews §
§
§
§
§
§
§
§
Case Type: Felony/Gross Misdemeanor
Date Filed: 03/20/2015
Cross-Reference Case Number: C304831
Defendant's Scope ID #: 3017693
Grand Jury Case Number: 14BGJ044

IS this all you found? Can you help me?

"Related Cases

C-15-304831-2 (Multi-Defendant Case)"

If Nowsch and Andrews had nothing to do with the alleged road rage, then TM & BM went out and threatened them with a gun and chased them for absolutely no reason at all. IMO, it makes EN and DA more victimized than if they had road-raged TM & KM earlier. (Not that I ever believed the road rage story, but if I did, then at least TM & BM had a reason to be angry at them.)

I'm going to be very curious on the toxicology on TM. If what BM said was true about how just recently she had chased in her car a gang member to his door, I wonder if this was a recent behavior and if TM's personality had changed recently due to drugs or recently developed a medical condition that changed her personality. I don't see how she could have made it to the age of 44 without herself having been on trial or having been killed as that seems like an old age to have lived to for doing the things she had been doing recently.

I was being sarcastic, LOL
Are we really suppose to forget all the previous stories? It's very slanted that NOW it's cut/dry case... everything else mentioned is irrelevant! NO way NO how was I being serious!:facepalm:

From his other criminal record:

Defendant Andrews, Derrick D Also Known As Andrews , Derrick

I'm going to be very curious on the toxicology on TM. If what BM said was true about how just recently she had chased in her car a gang member to his door, I wonder if this was a recent behavior and if TM's personality had changed recently due to drugs or recently developed a medical condition that changed her personality. I don't see how she could have made it to the age of 44 without herself having been on trial or having been killed as that seems like an old age to have lived to for doing the things she had been doing recently.

People road rage all the time and don't get killed or have a record.

Now it looks like the DA is saying Andrews' first name was misspelled and they really meant to say Derrick Andrews:
Derrick Andrews is being charged with conspiracy to commit murder, murder with use of a deadly weapon, attempted murder with a deadly weapon and discharge of a firearm from or within a structure or vehicle, according to an indictment handed down today.

Andrews was taken into custody today, police said. He had no attorney of record listed on the indictment, which identified him as Derek Andrews -- a misspelling of his first name, according to the Clark County District Attorney's Office.

03/20/2015 Grand Jury Indictment (11:45 AM) (Judicial Officer Bell, Linda Marie)

Minutes
03/20/2015 11:45 AM
- Edmond James, Grand Jury Foreperson, stated to the Court that at least twelve members had concurred in the return of the true bill during deliberation, but had been excused for presentation to the Court. State presented Grand Jury Case Number 14BGJ044B to the Court. COURT ORDERED, the Superseding Indictment may be filed and is assigned Case Number C-15-304831-2, Department 17. Mr. Stanton requested a warrant and argued bail. COURT ORDERED, WARRANT WILL ISSUE, NO BAIL. FURTHER, exhibit(s) 1a & 20-39 lodged with the Clerk of District Court. Matter SET for Arraignment. B.W. 3/26/15 8:30 AM INITIAL ARRAIGNMENT (DEPT. 17)

From his 2010 case:

Events & Orders of the Court
10/13/2010 Request (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Cadish, Elissa F.)
Allbregt's Request to pay restitution and close case

Minutes
10/13/2010 8:30 AM
- Craig Hendricks, DDA, present for State. Daniel Albregts Esq., present for Defendant who is out of custody and not present. Mr. Albregts requested Defendant's presence be waived and stated he has a check from his trust account in the amount of $1,626.98 for the total amount of restitution to pay today and requested the case be closed. COURT ORDERED, Defendant's presence WAIVED, CASE CLOSED, and upcoming date VACATED.

ETA--looks like he stole from the Coach store:

Minutes
05/05/2010 8:30 AM
- Mr. Albregts stated matters have been resolved, advised the Court of the resolution & requested the Court sit as a Magistate. Amended Information FILED IN OPEN COURT. DEFT. ANDREWS ARRAIGNED AND PLED GUILTY TO COUNT I, PETIT LARCENY (M) & COUNT II, POSSESSION OF STOLEN PROPERTY (M). Mr. Albregts advised any factual defects are waived. COURT ACCEPTED plea and ADJUDGED Deft. GUILTY OF COUNT I, PETIT LARCENY (M) & COUNT II, POSSESSION OF STOLEN PROPERTY (M)and ORDERED, Deft. to pay restitution of $1,626.98 to the Coach Outlet Store; matter to be scheduled for status check; trial VACATED. Court notes should restitution not be paid by the time of the status check, counsel can argue for additional sentencing. BOND, if any, EXONERATED. NIC 11-3-10 8:30 AM STATUS CHECK: PAYMENT OF RESTITUTION

SpanishInquisition,
Did you see a pick of DE? Is he 6'0 and 200 pads w/ spiky hair? Very curious

I'm not talking about road rage. Chasing a gang member home in your car and going to their house is not road rage nor is going home and getting armed to chase a car and I don't think there are too many people that who aren't either six feet under or are incarcerated - that is not a common behavior and is a very far cry from honking a horn and exchanging heated words with another driver.

I'm not talking about road rage. Chasing a gang member home in your car and going to their house is not road rage nor is going home and getting armed to chase a car and I don't think there are too many people that who aren't either six feet under or are incarcerated - that is not a common behavior and is a very far cry from honking a horn and exchanging heated words with another driver.

From the description of the incident, she must have a very sweet way about her. She sounds like a very kind, loving woman

From the description of the incident, she must have a very sweet way about her. She sounds like a very kind, loving woman

She may well be, but that is a very risky way to live. Chasing people in their car to their home and chasing people in your car with a gun will eventually get you six feet under as it did for TM or incarcerated as it most likely will for EN/DA.

I think that's the first time I've seen the death penalty mentioned.

I've seen DP mentioned several times (no link).comments below those articles always indicate no support from the commenters. (at this point in time and not that that means anything.)

If you do that stuff on a regular basis, it will catch up with you. Eventually, you run into the wrong person, a person with even more rage. Oops. That's what happened.

No matter what result of it was (her death), I think it is only natural that people will point out that she had a personal hand in her death through her impetuous decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhoDunnit2020