GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what result of it was (her death), I think it is only natural that people will point out that she had a personal hand in her death through her impetuous decisions.

The DA has already said this:
“Ms. Meyers ultimately was mistaken,” Stanton said. “Coincidentally, now you have kind of a series of dominoes falling with Ms. Meyers pulling behind what she thinks is the earlier car.”

People road rage all the time and don't get killed or have a record.

She road-raged on two innocent people and it got her killed.

(and this is if you believe the initial road rage happened to TM and KM).

So this "she road-raged on two innocent people and it got her killed" is the LEAST that happened.

She road-raged on two innocent people and it got her killed.

(and this is if you believe the initial road rage happened to TM and KM).

So this "she road-raged on two innocent people and it got her killed" is the LEAST that happened.

I understand that, but you are taking it out of context from the OP.

No matter what result of it was (her death), I think it is only natural that people will point out that she had a personal hand in her death through her impetuous decisions.

I've not seen anyone dispute that.

LOL, yes I do know. If the stuff Brandon said about her wasn't true, we would be hearing about it.

It has already been suggested (established?) that people in that neighborhood fear going on record about any of the goings on in the neighborhood.

They aren't speaking positively or negatively about TM. Strangely, we aren't hearing much about her from people other than her immediate family unit.

See, this is my point, the discussion for two different sides can continue with what we know.

There is still more to this story. We don't know what yet.

Looks like the page has been taken down now too. Shoot. I didn't take screen shots either because I was SURE this wasn't him.

He is into volunteerism and civic duty and feeding the homeless.

Apparently the gang banger and his wife thought she was very well mannered. They both apologized to her.

That's a story told by BM, liar extraordinaire. Who knows if that happened the way he said or if it even happened at all.

Looks like the page has been taken down now too. Shoot. I didn't take screen shots either because I was SURE this wasn't him.

He is into volunteerism and civic duty and feeding the homeless.

Looks like TM wasn't the only one ministering to the down-trodden.

There was another picture of DA eating a sandwich and before I could copy it was taken down. <modsnip>

I was being sarcastic, LOL
Are we really suppose to forget all the previous stories? It's very slanted that NOW it's cut/dry case... everything else mentioned is irrelevant! NO way NO how was I being serious!:facepalm:

Ah, okay, gotcha. I did think it was odd that you would say that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhoDunnit2020