GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, I go out for awhile and come back here to find they found the driver.. EN did say he was fat and judging by the picture he does look heavy set..

And someone who was involved in building his community through volunteerism, which is documented because it was in conjunction with a community group effort with members who are witnesses to this. (Not just through a story)...

But I suppose we will have to see if and how this shapes up. Maybe he can clarify some things...

I hope so. I just watched a video of him lighting a candle on a birthday cake at one of the gatherings. Pretty horrific stuff. I'm still shaking.

This also helps EN in that now that they've arrested Freckle-Faced Haynes The Dogface Boy as the driver, they can't blame unindicted co-conspirator Lt. Iceman for conspiring with EN. All they have now is two frightened groups of people driving around and chasing each other with guns. I'd be terrified too if some random car pulled up 15 feet behind me when I was parked and then started chasing me when I drove with off more than once I've intentionally stop driving home and have instead driven randomly until the car behind me stopped following me and that's no comparison to what EN went through even by the Meyers own account.
Love both movies!!!

According to HuffPo, the conspiracy charges are because both of them tried to delete their cell phone records.

"Nowsch has pleaded not guilty to the murder, attempted murder and weapon charges. He is expected to plead not guilty to the conspiracy charge that Stanton said stemmed from allegations that Andrews and Nowsch tried to erase their cellphone records to prevent police from linking them to the shooting."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/20/tammy-meyers-killing-second-suspect_n_6912394.html

Seems more like misprision, but if they can say there were texts before, actually conspiring...

Has anyone found social media for DA?

I'm speculating on if he confessed to his parents, and they had time to prepare for the possibility of his arrest. If my children accidently got caught up in something like this, I am certain they would come to me for help. I'd have them delete their social media accounts so the public and press couldn't scrutinize them if there ever was an arrest, and I would have immediately consulted the best attorney I could find.

Derrick is very much caught up in this conspiracy to commit murder and it will be easy for the state attorney to prove imo.

Andrews by his own free will, stopped his vehicle so EN could shoot a hail of bullets at the first location. By his own free will he was the one who drove EN to the Myers home where he opened fire murdering Tammy.

This guy may look like a nerd but he is in a heap of trouble all because he picked EN up that night and did what EN asked him to do, imo.

The DA has to actually show proof that's what EN asked him to do beyond a mere opinion. Unless there is actual proof, then it might as well mean that BM was the one that directed to pulled up behind the Audi and to then chase it as he was the armed passenger in a car that gave chase (neither EN nor BM have said they directed a chase, but if we're supposed to assume one armed passenger was directing the action we have to assume both were as they were in the same positions and both have the same lack of evidence demonstrating their direction).

Conspiracies like this are easy to prove. The mere fact that they acted in tandem the evening Tammy was murdered will prove they conspired together.

Oh, so you're saying it would be easy to bring conspiracy charges against BM since the Buick came home and coordinated to get an armed passenger and go after a grey car, but failed conspiracies are still conspiracies.

In fact if it had not been for Andrews and his vehicle EN wouldn't have had a way to pursue the Myers car.

If it hadn't been for Andrews, the Meyers wouldn't have had a car they conspired to chase, so what's good for the goose is good for gander just what Andrews did was in response to the conspiracy that was being executed against them rather than something done at home while sitting in his driveway. So of the potential conspiracies floating around one was more deliberative and it wasn't the one in the Audi.

Why no conspiracy charge for BM who left with a gun and his mother to go harass someone? What were they planning to do with the gun once they confronted the original road rager?

It's breaks the monotony to switch it up and go to different gyms. Different eye candy. :)

There is better eye candy at the gym closer to me than the other :) But you are right, I do like to switch it up.

I checked Cerise Rose Ave and it's closer to me and the gym :) They live in a nice area (Summerlin) compared to EN. EN lives in a nice housing track but on the other side of the park are older homes and once you start heading towards the Strip, it gets rougher.

Why no conspiracy charge for BM who left with a gun and his mother to go harass someone? What were they planning to do with the gun once they confronted the original road rager?

I'm thinking it could simply mean he carried in case something did happen, but if that is the case they should have called LE. I can see a guy going out after someone more than I can a woman. I'm surprised by TM doing that, if indeed she did and all is true in the statement.

According to HuffPo, the conspiracy charges are because both of them tried to delete their cell phone records.

"Nowsch has pleaded not guilty to the murder, attempted murder and weapon charges. He is expected to plead not guilty to the conspiracy charge that Stanton said stemmed from allegations that Andrews and Nowsch tried to erase their cellphone records to prevent police from linking them to the shooting."

Obviously EN/DA conspired to murder TM after she had already been shot.

I'm thinking it could simply mean he carried in case something did happen, but if that is the case they should have called LE. I can see a guy going out after someone more than I can a woman. I'm surprised by TM doing that, if indeed she did and all is true in the statement.

Yeah. Lotta holes here. There may be new stuff down the road...

Did you also get the impression he's religious?

Not really. I even wondered if his time feeding the homeless may have been community service from his misdemeanor conviction, but he seemed really driven, pardon the pun, to help the community. Who knows, maybe he had a crush on one the CNE's leaders. I'm stunned.

The DA can't make me forget RM saying TM got BM and went back out because she knew the guys who threatened her and KM.

Not really. I even wondered if his time feeding the homeless may have been community service from his misdemeanor conviction, but he seemed really driven, pardon the pun, to help the community. Who knows, maybe he had a crush on one the CNE's leaders. I'm stunned.
If this kid keeps his mouth shut and doesn't say one word to LE or anyone, he could be found not guilty. That sketch is going to cause doubt in the minds of the jurors even with the DA trying to claim it was a different car and driver.

There's been zero attention to that topic from the DA's office, at least publicly.

They pointed the gun at the Audi. They chased the Audi. What were they conspiring to do if EN hadn't used his own gun to drive them away?

I thought of that too about derrick: maybe his volunteerism was a condition of probation or something; but he was REALLY into it and seemed to want others to join in and help.

There's been zero attention to that topic from the DA's office, at least publicly.

They pointed the gun at the Audi. They chased the Audi. What were they conspiring to do if EN hadn't used his own gun to drive them away?
Maybe the conspiracy part in the DA's mind was deciding to turn the car sideways so EN could shoot, and then searching the neighborhood with a spotlight looking for the buick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette