GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why no conspiracy charge for BM who left with a gun and his mother to go harass someone? What were they planning to do with the gun once they confronted the original road rager?

My guess is because he didn't commit a crime.

Same link: http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/shooting-of-tammy-meyers/Grand-jury-indicts-2nd-man-in-shooting-of-Tammy-Meyers--297057731.html?lc=Tablet with pics of some tweets from the reporter:

"Asked about conflicting statements from Meyers family made to media, @LasVegasDA says only evidence entered in court will matter. @KTNV
6:03 PM - 20 Mar 2015"

Good luck with that.

From the video embedded:

Neighbors don't recall ever seeing a silver sedan at the house.

And OT: why do houses in the southwest have garages as the first thing you see at the house? In front of the house? Around my part of the country, garages are to the side or back of the house. Wondered if the heat had anything to do with that.

Has anyone found social media for DA?

I'm speculating on if he confessed to his parents, and they had time to prepare for the possibility of his arrest. If my children accidently got caught up in something like this, I am certain they would come to me for help. I'd have them delete their social media accounts so the public and press couldn't scrutinize them if there ever was an arrest, and I would have immediately consulted the best attorney I could find.

He's been talking to an attorney for two weeks. I'm sure his parent's knew.

Also, side note. His attorney for his previous indiscretion was retained.

The DA can't make me forget RM saying TM got BM and went back out because she knew the guys who threatened her and KM.

IMO, he won't be able to toss half the GJ testimony because it is suddenly inconvenient. He won't be able to bring M1 without it either. This story broke across the nation as the road rage murder. He is trapped in the ever changing narrative that comes from his own witnesses. It will be very interesting. I hope they live stream it.

Luis Muldonado, who has lived on the street since 2013, said he left home at 9 a.m. and returned at 1 p.m. to find a swarm of police cars around a house four doors down.

Muldonado said the neighborhood is peaceful, with residents who are friendly but largely keep to themselves. He said he knew Andrews, who would often stop by. The two talked mostly about cars.

Muldonado said he has seen Andrews driving two different sedans since meeting him in 2013, but never saw the silver Audi authorities say Andrews drove the day of the shooting.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/erich-nowsch-s-suspected-getaway-driver-arrested

I wonder if he owns an Audi?

Same article:

“I would imagine that’s a stressful situation for anybody, let alone a 15-year-old girl,” Stanton said. “So her ability to remember certain things, I think, would be challenging. I have not found any inconsistencies in the statements of Kristal Meyers that has any effect or relevence to what happens after that incident.”

None of KM's "inconsistancies" has any relevance to the shooting, according to Stanton.

So Andrews was also a get-a-way driver in a gold Toyota 6 years back:

The Meyers shooting isn’t the first time Andrews was accused of being a getaway driver. Six years ago, Andrews admitted to driving away in a gold Toyota from the Fashion Outlets in Primm after another man stole purses and wallets from the Coach Factory Store.

There was another picture of DA eating a sandwich and before I could copy it was taken down. The house looks nice and mom is trying to cover her address. It can't be a great day for mom!

Was it a ham sandwich? :thinking:

Does anyone think maybe there was another person in the silver Audi besides DA and EN and DA was driving someone else's car? I'm now starting to get confused (nothing new there) over the different color of cars that are being stated. The Meyers say a silver Audi but EN said cream colored car. EN also switched cars after the shooting so now I'm wondering who this other person was with the car and if DA also was in that car.

He doesn't look anything like the sketch. Derek Andrews has red hair. THIS is why the DA is trying to insist there were two different cars. I don't think it's going to work. The jury is going to want to know who was in the sketch and other car.

Derek has a damn good chance of being found not guilty if he keeps his mouth shut.

Hilarious

EN was in 2 different cars that evening, one for the shooting and one after.

Why no conspiracy charge for BM who left with a gun and his mother to go harass someone? What were they planning to do with the gun once they confronted the original road rager?
IMO, that ship sailed once this case hit the media as a random road rage murder of a mom just giving her daughter driving lessons. The LVDA is not looking for the truth of what happened that night. They just want to get to trial.

IMO, that ship sailed once this case hit the media as a random road rage murder of a mom just giving her daughter driving lessons. The LVDA is not looking for the truth of what happened that night. They just want to get to trial.

I agree.

And that means that BM's & KM's lies accomplished their purpose. They will not be charged with anything purely because of the sympathy they garnered with their lies.

Exactly!! So DDA will say the "road rage" incident is irrelevant and not admissible in this trial...Judge agrees! hmm

Then how will they explain being out looking for someone and carrying a gun?? isn't this conspiracy to commit murder?

Can a jury convict DA/EN with not allowing the BS road rage story?

HELP!

Does anyone think maybe there was another person in the silver Audi besides DA and EN and DA was driving someone else's car? I'm now starting to get confused (nothing new there) over the different color of cars that are being stated. The Meyers say a silver Audi but EN said cream colored car. EN also switched cars after the shooting so now I'm wondering who this other person was with the car and if DA also was in that car.

waiting for another possible twist in this tale.....maybe a 'stolen car'??:gaah:

Exactly!! So DDA will say the "road rage" incident is irrelevant and not admissible in this trial...Judge agrees! hmm

Then how will they explain being out looking for someone and carrying a gun?? isn't this conspiracy to commit murder?

Can a jury convict DA/EN with not allowing the BS road rage story?

HELP!

LOL, following someone with a gun is conspiracy to commit murder??
<mod snip>

I agree.

And that means that BM's & KM's lies accomplished their purpose. They will not be charged with anything purely because of the sympathy they garnered with their lies.
I don't feel bad for the LVDA, but I could.
He has ridden the media hype of a callous road age murder of a mom, calls her Tammy, over charged the suspects and before the ink was dried, his star, only witnesses show the world what callous little liars they are. If I were him, I'd be very embarrassed. Media has been clawing for the getaway driver gangbanger and what turns up? <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette