GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with this because EN told the driver he knew a short cut to his house so he knew what street he was taking, and he knew Mt. Shasta as well IMO.

What I was thinking when I wrote that was this:

That EN and the driver were going to EN's house. Yes, EN knew they were going to his house. But when he realized (or thought) that the green car had passed his house, they went looking for the green car instead of going to EN's house. At that point, EN wouldn't have been paying attention to where they were going — he would have been looking for the green car.

Obviously, I don't know if that's what happened, but I wanted to clarify why I thought EN might not have known exactly where they were when they turned into the cul de sac and saw the green car there.

"Andrews faces charges of conspiracy to commit murder, murder with use of a deadly weapon, discharge of a firearm from or within a structure or vehicle, and attempt murder with use of a deadly weapon. A fourth charge, conspiracy to commit murder, was added to Nowsch, which now matches Andrews' charges."

Adding a 4th charge sure changes things!

Wow, big news! Thanks, jayme!

Does DA look anything like spiky-haired dude in the sketch? I can't find a picture of him.

It seems like when things start to die down something else happens w/ this case. Its the craziest thing I've ever seen!!
I need a blow horn to go off every time vegas does something new with the Meyers. Waiting for RM to explain it all to me on news tonight, lol

The DA is confirming that neither Nowsch nor Andrews had anything to do with the alleged road rage:
Prosecutors said the shooting might have been a result of mistaken identity. Around 10 p.m. that night, Meyers was teaching her 15-year-old daughter, Kristal Meyers, to drive in the school’s parking lot. After the lesson was finished, a man driving a gray sedan swerved around their car, bumped into them, stepped out of his car and threatened to kill them, Kristal Meyers told a grand jury. That person was neither Nowsch nor Andrews, prosecutors said.

Tammy Meyers then drove home and called for her son to help look for the man who had threatened her, according to grand jury testimony.

When Meyers spotted Andrews’ silver Audi, she believed it was the same car she encountered earlier and started to follow.

“Ms. Meyers ultimately was mistaken,” Stanton said. “Coincidentally, now you have kind of a series of dominoes falling with Ms. Meyers pulling behind what she thinks is the earlier car.”

Nowsch was in the passenger seat of Andrews’ car with a Ruger .45-caliber handgun.

Andrews drove a few hundred yards before stopping the car in the middle of the street. Nowsch leaned out the passenger window and fired at the Meyers’ Buick about two blocks away.

Meyers turned and headed back home, and Andrews and Nowsch gave chase.

Meyers stopped her car in the street outside her home, where she was caught in a hail of 24 rounds from Nowsch’s gun, and died two days later, Stanton said.

Nowsch and Andrews sped away, switched cars and then deleted each other from their cell phones “in an attempt to hide their communications,” Stanton said.
I'm not surprised that they deleted stuff of their cell phones, but it is also pretty useless.

Dangit, I hate the media sometimes.

The court docket lists Derek Andrews. MyNews3 tweeted a picture of a Derrick. One of those is wrong. I have to assume the court docket is correct. If I were Derrick, I'd be suing MyNews3 right about now.

If they go to trial it would be a good case to watch. I'm thinking they will be tried separately?

The filing describes it as a 'Multi-Defendant Case,' which I believe they would be tried at the same time, particularly how the charges are the exact same against both of them.

The DA is confirming that neither Nowsch nor Andrews had anything to do with the alleged road rage:

I'm not surprised that they deleted stuff of their cell phones, but it is also pretty useless.

So now it's just cut and dry case. We are to ignore anything else we heard before the "truth" today?
Thanks for clarifying!!

So either the silver car coincidence was an extremely tragic coincidence, or the road rage in fact didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhoDunnit2020