NY - 10 dead, 3 critical after mass shooting at a Buffalo supermarket, 14 May 2022 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It wouldn't be unusual for an 18 year old to have use of the family car, or have his/her own car.

I wonder where he slept the night before the shooting, as LE are now saying that he was in the area the day before the shooting.

According to the person that said he spent an hour talking with PG ouside of the supermarket the day before the shooting, PG told him that he was camping and had purchased a jug of water.

I don't know the area, wonder where you would camp nearby, if there were local campgrounds or just out of town wooded areas.
what is PG?

@Tom_Winter

In response to questions from NBC News about a prior threat investigation into Payton Gendron, the alleged shooter in Buffalo, a NY State Police spokesperson says last June a 17 y/o male was taken into custody and transported to the hospital for a mental health investigation

According to the link below, his username on Twitch was jimboboiii. Searching for that can lead you to a pdf document of his Discord messages with info regarding body armor. IMO he had been planning this for years.

Holy smokes. And he’s only 18.

But why can't they? There needs to be intervention. Discussion with parents and guardians. Strategies put in place. I guess too often it's the family home that is the actual problem. Clever strategies need to be implemented to curb aberrant behaviour. Give kids some hope, esteem, respect for themselves. It's a battle I know, but we have to try.

What’s so scary is he did get intervention. For his past planned massacre. And yet he still had access to weapons. Anyone who has made serious threats like this (having a plan in place and verbalizing it) should probably not be allowed to buy a gun once they’re of age. Do we have a national registry yet for people who can’t buy weaponry? And are gun shows and internet/private person sales exempt?

What’s so scary is he did get intervention. For his past planned massacre. And yet he still had access to weapons. Anyone who has made serious threats like this (having a plan in place and verbalizing it) should probably not be allowed to buy a gun once they’re of age. Do we have a national registry yet for people who can’t buy weaponry? And are gun shows and internet/private person sales exempt?

That's really unfortunate, to say the least. Intervention doesn't work unless you take away access to guns, etc. and find a way to get them off social media hate sites. Do these mental health counseling centers even know how to counsel kids like this? JMO, its not enough. They need some kind of structured program, with monitoring, that helps them rid themselves of addiction to hate media sites and obsession with weapons and killing.

It sounds like this kid was really influenced by online hate groups.

The 18-year-old alleged gunman suspected of killing 10 people and injuring three others at a Buffalo, New York, supermarket on Saturday was previously investigated for making a violent statement.

Payton Gendron was investigated by New York State Police last year for making a threatening statement in June, when he was a minor, a law enforcement official said.

A state police spokesman did not release a name to NBC News but said the subject of the investigation was transported to the hospital for a mental health evaluation at the time and was not charged with a crime.

Buffalo Police Commissioner Joseph Gramaglia said the suspect was evaluated and released but no further complaints were made...

May 15, 2022 12:11am

The teenager accused in Saturday’s Buffalo supermarket attack had once threatened to shoot his high school classmates but was still able to legally purchase three firearms, reports and sources said.

Payton Gendron, 18, of Conklin, New York, had sparked a state police investigation last year in Broome County that led him to be referred for a mental health evaluation and counseling, according to The Buffalo News.

“A school official reported that this very troubled young man had made statements indicating that he wanted to do a shooting, either at a graduation ceremony, or sometime after,” a government official familiar with the case told the paper.

@SenKennedy
To the many who have sent prayers to my staff member Zeneta & her son Zaire following yesterday’s shooting in Buffalo - thank you. Those prayers have been answered. He is now home resting, & beginning the healing process. Please continue to pray for the families of those lost.

Aaron Salter being interviewed about his Hydrogen Fuel System​

Attachments

• 1652640001539.png
    1652640001539.png
    267 KB · Views: 4
  • 1652640034729.png
    1652640034729.png
    401.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 1652640070764.png
    1652640070764.png
    212 KB · Views: 3
  • 1652640300849.png
    1652640300849.png
    381.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 1652640329796.png
    1652640329796.png
    908.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 1652640614042.png
    1652640614042.png
    418 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
There's healing in Buffalo's future. (The shooting (and shooter) remind me of 2021 Boulder's King Soopers that also left 10 dead).

I also won't be surprised if the case against PG is delayed since I suspect he will be deemed incompetent to participate in his case and sent for treatment.

Very sad for the community and families. :(

There's healing in Buffalo's future. (The shooting (and shooter) remind me of 2021 Boulder's King Soopers that also left 10 dead).

I also won't be surprised if the case against PG is delayed since I suspect he will be deemed incompetent to participate in his case and sent for treatment.

I hope he’s not deemed incompetent. There is already evidence in MSM that he planned the attack in detail and carried out that plan. He could have changed his mind at any time prior to getting out of his car in the parking lot.

@SenKennedy
To the many who have sent prayers to my staff member Zeneta & her son Zaire following yesterday’s shooting in Buffalo - thank you. Those prayers have been answered. He is now home resting, & beginning the healing process. Please continue to pray for the families of those lost.

Aaron Salter being interviewed about his Hydrogen Fuel System​

So very sad. May prayers of faith help in this terrible time. Please stop the hate!

Yes, very similar case. Did they made a ruling on the Boulder supermarket shooter regarding a hate crime and terrorism? No manifesto for this guy, but very similar case, although Ahmad Al Alwi Alissa was 21, he also had a brush with the law prior to the shooting and was known to LE.

I hope he’s not deemed incompetent. There is already evidence in MSM that he planned the attack in detail and carried out that plan. He could have changed his mind at any time prior to getting out of his car in the parking lot.
Yes, and a year ago when he was making threats and plans, he was referred for mental health treatment (see link above).

Unfortunately, laws prevent many clearly in need of treatment from receiving the same if they refuse treatment including abandoning their Rx. PG isn't the first and won't be the last.

In such cases, court action is suspended until the defendant is treated, and/or restored to competency, where they can return to court to face criminal action against them. MOO

Yes, and a year ago when he was making threats and plans, he was referred for mental health treatment (see link above).

Unfortunately, laws prevent many clearly in need of treatment from receiving the same if they refuse treatment including abandoning their Rx. PG isn't the first and won't be the last.

In such cases, court action is suspended until the defendant is treated, and/or restored to competency, where they can return to court to face criminal action against them. MOO
Agreed. Our mental health treatment in the U.S. is not proactive, it's just reactive. :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back