GUILTY NY - 30 injured in Manhattan bombing, 17 Sept 2016 *Ahmad Khan Rahimi arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Snip

How did the presidential candidates respond?

Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton addressed the explosion on the campaign trail. Trump, speaking in Colorado Springs, said a “bomb went off” before officials released details of the incident.

“I must tell you that just before I got off the plane, a bomb went off in New York and nobody knows what’s going on,” Trump said. He continued, “But boy we are living in a time—we better get very tough, folks. We better get very, very tough. It’s a terrible thing that’s going on in our world, in our country and we are going to get tough and smart and vigilant.”

Clinton said it was important for the nation to support the first responders and the investigators trying to determine what happened, and appeared to call Trump out for speaking without official confirmation.

“I think it’s always wiser to wait until you have information before making conclusions, because we are just in the beginning stages of trying to determine what happened,” she said.

http://time.com/4498460/chelsea-explosion-new-york-city-what-to-know/

On the topic of the media beng straight with us, Clinton used the term "bombings" as she began her address.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5CAubyv50KI

This is apparently being edited out when the clip is now being played.

Honesty is a rarity these days.

Snip

Video captured before the explosion shows a man crossing “the street in the direction of where the device was found,” the same official said. But no video had yet been obtained clearly showing anyone placing the device in the spot where it detonated.
“We don’t understand the target or the significance of it,” the police official said. “It’s by a pile of dumpsters on a random sidewalk.”

http://gothamist.com/2016/09/18/chelsea_explosion_investigation_con.php#photo-1

Ive always felt that these "random" little incidents are part of practice planning for a much bigger event.

Snip

Police sources described the secondary device as a cooker with wiring and a cell phone attached inside a plastic grocery bag, which had been placed inside a garbage can.

“The bomb squad believes it’s real,” a police source with knowledge of the investigation told The Post of that second device, found at 27th Street between Sixth and Seventh avenues. The cooker was safely removed from the scene by NYPD.

The Bomb Squad took the suspicious device to the NYPD gun range in The Bronx to be safely tested.

Pressure cookers were used by the Boston Marathon bombers, killing three people and injuring at least 264 others on April 15, 2013.

A pressure cooker device was also featured in a failed jihadist plot to attack New York’s Times Square in 2010.

http://nypost.com/2016/09/18/authorities-investigate-chelsea-explosion-as-an-intentional-act/

I honestly believe I would be afraid to go back to work in a high rise in NYC after these events. Good Grief!!! The people of New York must be suffering PTSD at this time.

I couldn't sleep last night. Thinking about the children of first responders on 9/11, who, themselves were first responders last night.

I honestly believe I would be afraid to go back to work in a high rise in NYC after these events. Good Grief!!! The people of New York must be suffering PTSD at this time.
I am dreading going to work tomorrow. I work directly across the street of Grand Central Station on the 18th Floor. This is my view everyday. (photo by me)
02952e30f4edea9bc8424d1dce7b2d6d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hopefully they will have increased security and find whoever did it ASAP.

Hopefully they will have increased security and find whoever did it ASAP.
Security is usally very high during the UN Assembly. Traffic is insane. After this, I don't even want to go to work this week, the traffic and security will be crazy.

Snip

Gov Cuomo:

"I want New Yorker's to be confident when they go back to work on Monday," he said. "The bottom line is whoever placed these bombs we will find and they will be brought to justice."

"You have the finest police agencies in the world when you come to New York.," he said. "This is freedom, this is democracy and we will not allow them to take that from us".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ty-25-reported-injuries/#update-20160918-1436

I am dreading going to work tomorrow. I work directly across the street of Grand Central Station on the 18th Floor. This is my view everyday. (photo by me)
02952e30f4edea9bc8424d1dce7b2d6d.jpg

Nice view!

There are no dangers, we are bringing on 1000 extra guards!!

We will not allow them to interfere with our lives. Realtiy check:

A hopping area of the biggest city in the nation, on a Sat night , was turned off.

Dozens of people were homeless last night.

Bussinesses lost a lot a revenue.

Twenty some folks have things in their body that were not there. They are in hospitals, i pain, feeling pain, gonna be missing work. insurance will go up , will have copays.

We spent $870, ooo in overtime.

Buildings will need to be repaired at business owners expense

The biggest subway system in the US was disrupted.

Clean up crews are needed.

Folks in the area are terrorized.

There was some aviation re-routes

The nations bombers were deployed.

Business still closed at some locations.

Traffic was totally screwed up for hours and hours - disrupting thousands of peoples lives

At least twnety something people will be truamatized the rest of their lives

We will not let them alter our plans - several posters are rethinking some plans!

Common sense would indicate that there were a lot of areas of the city that were without LE coverage as a result of the need of them to be there

The only thing that was not dsirupted was Andersons day off!!!!

One final thought.......................in 2015 the cost of terrorism was 52.9 billion dollars.

BUT.............

[FONT=&]We will not allow them to interfere with our lives.

[/FONT]
https://agenda.weforum.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/1511B50-economic-cost-of-terrorism-2000-2014-global-terrorism-index.png

[FONT=&]Some perspective

Army Corp of Enginers got 5.6 billion

Judicial 6.8 b

EPA 7 b

Commerece dept 10.6 n

Nasa 16 b

Dept of energy 27 b

homeland Sec 33 b

cival def 53 n

[/FONT]
http://federal-budget.insidegov.com/stories/13371/government-agencies-most-money#16-Other-Defense-Civil-Programs[FONT=&]

[/FONT]
We will not allow them to interfere with our lives.[FONT=&]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&][/FONT][FONT=&][/FONT]

I agree, it does effect us. PTSD, fear, we have changed how we live life.

We will not allow them to interfere with our lives.[FONT=&]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&][/FONT][FONT=&][/FONT]

RSBM

Thank you for putting this all together. I was thinking about this last night - we're so used to measuring attacks in bodies but disruption, fear, money, time, etc., are all part of the picture as well.

Hey r

Dont know - seems kinda like if you wanted to hurt people you would at least try to hide it a bit, instead of placing it in the middle of the sidewalk.

Or maybe like NJ it just did not go off. One of the reason why IMO it might be lone wolf, that has not brushed up on his making bombs that explode skill set

The note will probaly this is for ISIS, "terrorist" gets more attn than vilolent crime story, mentally ill person does something etc etc.

Its terrorism its terrorsim it terrorism!!! There are so many more motivations regarding authentic terrorism than someone being violent, or commiting a mass shooting moo

ISIS will probably want credit or will praise the act, but I think you're right.

I do want to know who, and why? The motivation? Why there?

Press conference live on FOX, CNN.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back