GUILTY NY - 30 injured in Manhattan bombing, 17 Sept 2016 *Ahmad Khan Rahimi arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes good point. They had to have been in order to have that much stuff packed in that car. Proof of prior knowledge.

Or packed stuff to cover the weapons underneath, if they were heading toward the airport to do damage.

jmo

Fox 5:

Ray Kelly, former NYPD Comm

the operating premise
was that the car that was stopped (5 peop) was heading to the airport

investigation is moving rapidly

Makes me wonder if the guy there looking for made it to the airport and is long gone - just like the Paris CEO who took off and left the underlings to get caught!

Mixed feeling if that is true tho (fleeing to apirport) . I would think they would know airports would be under intense scurity - so why load your car with stuff dogs smell -- unless they were on the way to do another terrorist attack somewhere else speculation

Everyone relax, lol, this will all be a memory after the Great Pumpkin assumes his throne and reigns.......

I find it a little strange that right at the top of the hour 8 EST, all the major news stations released the picture of the suspect.

I wonder if LE had his picture much earlier and didnt release it to media until the work day started. What would be the motive to wait to start of work day? Were they afraid that people would not go to work if they told media before then?
Knowing he was still on loose?
They probably had to wake up a judge to get warrants. Mum was the word. They didnt want to give anyone the heads up.

At around 6 a.m. ET, heavily armed FBI agents were spotted at a fried chicken restaurant in Elizabeth involved in the tri-state bombs probe.

Several law enforcement officials said that they are concerned that an active terrorism cell with multiple players could be at work in the New York-New Jersey area.

The suspicious device discovered Sunday night in Elizabeth looked similar in appearance to the one that exploded Saturday morning in Seaside Park, N.J.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ed-n-y-n-j-bombings-suspect-officials-n650306

LE probably in process of work with family/friend's cell phones to track his *advertiser censored**!!!

I find it a little strange that right at the top of the hour 8 EST, all the major news stations released the picture of the suspect.

I wonder if LE had his picture much earlier and didnt release it to media until the work day started. What would be the motive to wait to start of work day? Were they afraid that people would not go to work if they told media before then?
Knowing he was still on loose?

The news cycle controls the planet! When another politican is found doing another illigal thing it is released Friday afternoons!!

Everyone's phones are still going off in the office with alert.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wonder if he was waiting for them at or near the airport???

Its possible. I agree that the airport would be the last place I would go if I was trying to keep LE from questioning me about my relative whose picture just got plastered all over the news.

I would probably drive due west and keep on driving until I hit about two or three states away. I surely would not go to the airport. But then again if they assumed they were smarter than LE maybe they felt they could hop a flight and be gone.

Hope more details are given about the occupants in the vehicle. Their age and connection to AKR may provide clues. Hope media gets wind of more details.

Makes me wonder if the guy there looking for made it to the airport and is long gone - just like the Paris CEO who took off and left the underlings to get caught!

Mixed feeling if that is true tho (fleeing to apirport) . I would think they would know airports would be under intense scurity - so why load your car with stuff dogs smell -- unless they were on the way to do another terrorist attack somewhere else speculation

If they were headed toward the airport with weapons in the vehicle, I don't think they were intending to board a plane, ykwim?

jmo

Everyone's phones are still going off in the office with alert.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I dont have/want cell - look at all the cr@p casue of them! is everyones going off cause they are just getting the old one OR are new alerts coming?

Know nothing about them, cept that people like taking pictures of french toast, they give everyone an an excuse to be late, they can just call ahead to declare their time managment deficineices (!) , and apparently people got sick of mirrors, and take endless pcitures of themselves doing nothing!!

At times I have wondered of the new generation has a Alzheimers gene that has been un leashed - they seem to forget what they look like every 6.7 seconds!!

If they were headed toward the airport with weapons in the vehicle, I don't think they were intending to board a plane, ykwim?

jmo

Hi!

Yeh that was what I was thinking - we have no reports of finding tickets and destination!!

Sky news -- officials dont think the stabbings related - which is not good , actually, casue this might "activate" a whole bunch of lone wolfs to take advantage of the climate

CNN: "rolling " a duffel bag--------------- near never heard it described like that!

Can anyone come up with a "logical" reason why , in the middle, of a terrorist attack , one would not want to part with a duffle bag.

Kinda goes back to my notion that on the second one in NY , they, blatently wanted it seen and quick. Get the panic rolling

moo

BreakingNewsHQ ‏@BreakingNewsHQ1 20m20 minutes ago
#NYCExplosion: The #Manhattan bomber is driving a 2003 Blue Honda Civic with a New Jersey number plate D63EYB

Old news? Sorry, I'm in and out working.

A federal law enforcement official said BBs and ball bearings were among the pieces of metal that appeared to be packed into two pressure cooker bombs in New York.

Has anyone heard confirm that the first one
was also apressure cooker??

cnn

CNN: "rolling " a duffel bag--------------- near never heard it described like that!

Can anyone come up with a "logical" reason why , in the middle, of a terrorist attack , one would not want to part with a duffle bag.

Kinda goes back to my notion that on the second one in NY , they, blatently wanted it seen and quick. Get the panic rolling

moo

My thoughts: Either ditched the duffel bag in the garbage can in Elizabeth with plan to come back later and distribute the bombs, plant them, at various locations OR

Ditched the duffel bag in the garbage can to get rid of them bc had no time and needed to get out of town quickly

You can't arrest people in US unless they have done something or there is a proof they are going to do something. We have a lot of people and not just terrorists that could or should be locked up but unless they do something they can't be.

No, but if they a person of interest you can bring them in for questioning

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back