GUILTY NY - Bernard Madoff charged in $50 billion fraud, 2008 - dies Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is strange about this story is that not long ago he was their "POPS" they liked him like "honor amongst thieves".
So What Really Happened??? What changed?
Could he be sick?

I read that also, that the other con artists looked up to him. But what about the inmates whose parents or mother lost everything to him? That's what I think happened. There had to be someone in there that had a relative affected by what he had done.

I read that also, that the other con artists looked up to him. But what about the inmates whose parents or mother lost everything to him? That's what I think happened. There had to be someone in there that had a relative affected by what he had done.
It is possible.
did not think of that, :blushing: because most people who invested with BM were well to do, Yes there are some rich crooks in jail.

lol. Let me guess...he wants someone to be prosecuted to the FULL extent of the law for it...lol...so funny when criminals feel their rights are imposed...

That is why they should get rid of protective custody for all inmates.Instead of protecting people who harm others esp children,Jail house Justice would be cost effective too.I bet less will be dying in Jails then Law abiding citizens on the outside.Who protects Law Abiding Citizen ?LE but they usually show up after the murder not before it.

As much as I hate to see anyone beat up, this creep should have followed the law on the outside.
He wouldn't have to worry about other inmates had he done the right thing.
Too bad so sad.
IYKWIM.

As for everyone in GP..?
SOMETIME an inmate is found innocent years later.

That would be a horrible prospect. At least I thinks so, for what it's worth. Lol

As much as I hate to see anyone beat up, this creep should have followed the law on the outside.
He wouldn't have to worry about other inmates had he done the right thing.
Too bad so sad.
IYKWIM.

As for everyone in GP..?
SOMETIME an inmate is found innocent years later.

That would be a horrible prospect. At least I thinks so, for what it's worth. Lol

Very good point:blushing:LOL.........If DNA proves guilt or it is on video then GP and all abusers and murders of children GP:furious:. .

Very good point:blushing:LOL.........If DNA proves guilt or it is on video then GP and all abusers and murders of children GP:furious:. .

If DNA or video offers proof I say 30 days tops to carry out death penalty.

That might serve to curb some of these type crimes if criminals actually see some justice being meted out in a timely manner.

His son Mark was only 46 :(
This wealth has only created catastrophes.

Bernie Madoff's Son Found Dead In Suicide
Dec. 11, 2010, 9:11 AM

>>>>>snip

Officers were called to 158 Mercer Street to respond to a report that Mark Madoff was hanging in his apartment.
(that is in Soho NYC)
He was found at 7:30 a.m. by his father-in-law, said police sources

http://www.businessinsider.com/mark-madoff-found-dead-in-suicide-2010-12

Wow, I just heard about this. You are right, Song, this ill-gotten money has caused only problems. Very sad.

I just heard on Fox News that his wife was in Florida at the time of his death and he had recent email contact with her....his 2-year old son was in the apartment with him when he was found.....I sure hope the child had a nanny with him and wasn't alone at the time....this is just awful.

I just heard on Fox News that his wife was in Florida at the time of his death and he had recent email contact with her....his 2-year old son was in the apartment with him when he was found.....I sure hope the child had a nanny with him and wasn't alone at the time....this is just awful.

:eek: :doh: :doh: WOW!
His 2 year old son was there?
I hope this child was in a crib sleeping and did not see anything at all.
Mark was found at 7:30 AM so I do pray the baby was not up and roaming around. :doh: :(

I kind of wonder what prompted his father in-law to come over at 7:30 AM ?

Good point...he probably was sleeping (let's hope) at the time....I too wonder what/who prompted the father-in-law to check out the apartment at such an early hour.

:eek: :doh: :doh: WOW!
His 2 year old son was there?
I hope this child was in a crib sleeping and did not see anything at all.
Mark was found at 7:30 AM so I do pray the baby was not up and roaming around. :doh: :(

I kind of wonder what prompted his father in-law to come over at 7:30 AM ?

Maybe in the emails he sounded depressed so she sent her Father over?
Its very sad:(
Hopefully the baby was still sleeping!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono