NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inthedetails

Reaction score
<modsnip>

"Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources.....

The new indictment—which, according to two sources, will be unsealed Monday in Manhattan federal court—will reportedly allege that Epstein sexually exploited dozens of underage girls in a now-familiar scheme: paying them cash for 'massages' and then molesting or sexually abusing them in his Upper East Side mansion or his palatial residence in Palm Beach. Epstein will be charged with one count of sex trafficking of minors and one count of conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors—which could put him away for a maximum of 45 years."

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources

The link is to fox business news though... just FYI, it's a MSM article (just want to be clear I am complying with TOS)
Yeah Lots of MSM news did reports on it and asked McAfee to comment on it

Victoria's Secret has more than a Jeffrey Epstein problem

Although he wasn’t an employee at Victoria’s Secret, Epstein also influenced the way the lingerie company operated, associating with the division’s chief marketing officer, Ed Razek. In 2005, for example, Razek was a guest at Epstein’s Manhattan mansion, welcomed by young women who said they were working as models for Epstein. Razek told fellow guest William Mook, head of Mok Industries LLC in Columbus, Ohio, that Victoria’s Secret used Epstein models and that his girls were in “the major league,” according to Mook.”

“L Brands’ efforts to distance itself from Epstein may not have been all that clean a break. Epstein at one point had a $1 million investment in MC2 Model Management, according to a sworn deposition by a former company bookkeeper. MC2 is owned by Jean-Luc Brunel, a Frenchman who is alleged in a civil lawsuit to have brought girls as young as age 12 to the U.S. for sexual purposes and provided them to his friends including Epstein. Brunel even visited Epstein when he was first imprisoned in 2008. Victoria’s Secret continued to work with MC2-represented models after Wexner severed ties with Epstein. At least three MC2 models walked in Victoria’s Secret’s 2015 fashion show, and the agency’s models were at auditions in 2017 and 2018. They’ve also posed for its catalogs and website. In a 2014 letter to Brunel, his business partner, MC2 President Jeff Fuller, cited worries by Saks, Nordstrom, Macy’s, and other clients about Brunel’s friendship with Epstein. There was no mention of concern on the part of Victoria’s Secret.”

Victoria's Secret has more than a Jeffrey Epstein problem

Although he wasn’t an employee at Victoria’s Secret, Epstein also influenced the way the lingerie company operated, associating with the division’s chief marketing officer, Ed Razek. In 2005, for example, Razek was a guest at Epstein’s Manhattan mansion, welcomed by young women who said they were working as models for Epstein. Razek told fellow guest William Mook, head of Mok Industries LLC in Columbus, Ohio, that Victoria’s Secret used Epstein models and that his girls were in “the major league,” according to Mook.”

“L Brands’ efforts to distance itself from Epstein may not have been all that clean a break. Epstein at one point had a $1 million investment in MC2 Model Management, according to a sworn deposition by a former company bookkeeper. MC2 is owned by Jean-Luc Brunel, a Frenchman who is alleged in a civil lawsuit to have brought girls as young as age 12 to the U.S. for sexual purposes and provided them to his friends including Epstein. Brunel even visited Epstein when he was first imprisoned in 2008. Victoria’s Secret continued to work with MC2-represented models after Wexner severed ties with Epstein. At least three MC2 models walked in Victoria’s Secret’s 2015 fashion show, and the agency’s models were at auditions in 2017 and 2018. They’ve also posed for its catalogs and website. In a 2014 letter to Brunel, his business partner, MC2 President Jeff Fuller, cited worries by Saks, Nordstrom, Macy’s, and other clients about Brunel’s friendship with Epstein. There was no mention of concern on the part of Victoria’s Secret.”
The modeling agencies from overseas are definitely problematic.

Okay, this is a strange quote to bring into this, I know, but this did pop out at me when I was reading the gossip column Page Six at The Post (not that I admit reading Page Six or The Post, lol). The story is about Meghan King Edmonds, a former "Real Housewife" (the reality show). She was a model in Milan in her younger years and here is what she said, bbm:

"Modeling is total objectification — especially back in those days … It felt like all these girls were so desperate to get out of their countries."

https://pagesix.com/2019/07/23/an-a...le-brain-damage-meghan-king-edmonds-life-now/

Like the artist in Hollywood who redesigned the billboard, props goes to another one of us non 1%’s, for publicly doing his/her part expressing Epstein horror. Found an Investigate Leslie Wexner page on fb inviting people to like this page...fb is keeping their outreach low. Requesting a need to unite as Ohioans and demand a transparent investigation into Les Wexner, his money and his connection with Jeff Epstein. Not going away this time.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/29/jeffr...ay-before-he-was-found-injured-on-cell-floor/

"Jeffrey Epstein got slapped with legal papers in a Lower Manhattan lock-up one day before he was found sprawled in his cell with injuries to his neck, a court filing revealed Monday.

A city official personally handed Epstein a draft lawsuit and related documents filed against him by childhood rape accuser Jennifer Araoz, according to a certificate of service filed in Manhattan Supreme Court....

Based on the appearance of the marks on [Epstein's] neck, investigators suspect he was choked by someone else, and they questioned his cellmate, a hulking ex-cop awaiting a death penalty trial in four drug-related killings upstate, the sources said.

The inmate, Nicholas Tartaglione, 51, denies any wrongdoing, his lawyer has said....

Araoz is seeking to depose Epstein to learn the identity of the young woman who allegedly recruited her outside the Talent Unlimited High School and took part in his 'grooming' of Araoz 'to be sexually assaulted by Epstein.'”

Something something birds feather.

From Alan Dershowitz's (Epstein defense lawyer) Twitter.

I stand by the constitutional (not moral) argument I offered in my controversial oped: if a 16 year old has the constitutional right to have an abortion without state or parental interference, how could she not have the constitutional right to engage in consensual sex?

I challenge my readers to distinguish the cases, as a matter of constitutional law. I did not suggest that it is moral to have sex with a 16 year old, but rather that the issue presents a constitutional conundrum worthy of discussion. 2/

I also pointed out that, statutory rape laws are applied quite selectively and often against young teenagers. That’s why I also say there are Romeo and Juliet exceptions. Lets debate not name call. End/

The New York County Sheriff's Office said in an affidavit that it served Epstein in person with the papers on July 22.

The affidavit doesn't specify what papers were served, but it was filed in connection with a lawsuit brought by Jennifer Araoz, who told NBC News this month that she was 14 years old when she was recruited outside her New York City high school to provide sexual massages for Epstein. A year later, she said, "he raped me, forcefully raped me."

A subpoena included in the court files seeks to compel Epstein to turn over a list of all people who worked for him from 2000 through 2003, as well as logs of all people who visited him at his New York home during the same period.
Araoz, who is now 32.

Three unnamed co-respondents are included with Epstein in Araoz's lawsuit, all of whom it says are women who worked for him in New York. They are identified only as "the recruiter," "the secretary" and "the maid."

Jeffrey Epstein was served court papers shortly before he was found injured in jail cell

Something something birds feather.

From Alan Dershowitz's (Epstein defense lawyer) Twitter.
A for effort Alan. Give it your best shot. Non 1%'s aren't buying your spiel.

It is entertaining.

Please do not stop. We remember the massage(s) with Olga the Russian when you aren't into massages. Kind of like going out on a date with a d**k, when we are not into d**k's. But our said d**k's, are age appropriate.

(wink, wink, we get it, just not at your level.)

Looking forward to the lifetime movie , CSPAN coverage of Epstein's trial and or service, and enabler and subsequent flying monkey coverage from brave independent journalists.

I went down a weird rabbit hole starting with “Epstein told Vanity Fair reporter Vicky Ward in 2003 that the two (Wexner) were introduced through insurance executive Robert Meister and his late wife, though his account of when the meeting took place shifted.'

Started with who is Robert Meister?

Checkout Jeffrey’s alphabetized little black book.

No Robert Meister in JE little black book but a Todd Meister

From JE little black book: Meister, Todd","New York, NY","212 (w), 212 (bob w), 212 (w), 917 Katrina, 917 (p), 212 Cami Neiss, 212 Regency, 561, 212 work fax, 212 Todd Work direct","priderockfunds.com","N/A",

First round went this way:
Assistant accused of bilking Nicky Hilton’s ex says he duped prosecutors into believing he's a victim (2012)

“Nicky Hilton's ex”

“Renata Shamrakova claims in newly released court papers that her former boss and lover Todd Meister duped prosecutors into believing he is a sophisticated financier and a victim who had his credit card and bank accounts raided right under his nose.”

Appears Todd may be Roberts son. Couldn't find a lot on Robert, but Todd has a lot on common with Jeffrey.

More to come after sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member