NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Epstein Trial Will Have a Million Pages of Evidence, Lawyers Tell Court

"Also present in the courtroom was famed attorney Gloria Allred, who confirmed for The Daily Beast that she's representing "a number of accusers."

"Allred is representing an undisclosed number of alleged victims, none of whom were involved in the previous Florida case, she said. Some of the victims came to her before Epstein's July arrest, while others have reached out since then."

"Weinberg told the court that the defense would also need sealed files from other courts, likely referring to confidential documents in a lawsuit Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre filed against his alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell. Many of those documents may soon be unsealed by order of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit."

"A Florida judge is also set to rule any day on whether to uphold the 2007 NPA, after determining that it violated the Crime Victims' Rights Act. The agreement gave Epstein—and any alleged co-conspirators—broad protections and is sure to be central to Epstein's defense strategy. But New York prosecutors argue that it does not bind them and that they are free to pursue their own case."

"Since Epstein’s latest arrest, at least one woman has come forward to claim Epstein sexually assaulted her during those work-release privileges. And as a result, the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office announced it was opening a criminal probe into how deputies handled Epstein’s work release back in 2008 and 2009."

"In a court filing last week, prosecutors said they were investigating “uncharged individuals” in Epstein’s case. They requested a protective order, which Judge Berman signed, for highly-sensitive materials they planned to turn over to Epstein."

"Those documents could “affect the privacy and confidentiality of individuals,” prosecutors said, and “would impede, if prematurely disclosed, the Government’s ongoing investigation of uncharged individuals.”

• The FBI closed out their probe of Jeffrey Epstein in September 2008 after two years of interviewing victims and speaking to witnesses
  • The last report, on September 18, 2008, notes that Epstein 'provided information to the FBI as agreed upon', according to the case agent
  • It further states that 'no prosecution will occur in this matter as long as Epstein continues to uphold his agreement with the State of Florida'
  • No agents visited Epstein in jail so it is unclear when he spoke to them, but his assistant Story Cowles visited almost every day and acted as his emissary
  • Cowles would claim to be a paralegal when he signed in, as only lawyers and doctors were approved to visit the convict
Jeffrey Epstein got sweetheart plea deal after becoming an FBI informant, government records reveal | Daily Mail Online

In case you can’t read on the nyt site
Jeffrey Epstein was devising plan to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating women | Daily Mail Online
  • Epstein planned to have 20 women at a time impregnated on in Santa Fe ranch, sources told the Times
  • The moneyman claimed to spend $20 million a year on scientific research
  • He was funding research to identify particles that trigger a feeling that someone is watching you
  • At one Harvard meeting, he slammed efforts to improve healthcare for the poor because it 'fueled overpopulation'
  • He met with a transhumanist (people who believe technology can help us overcome our natural limitations) to discuss freezing his head and penis

Jeffrey Epstein told scientists that he wanted to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating women (20 at a time) at his vast New Mexico ranch. He also wanted his penis frozen
ETA: and his head
Jeffrey Epstein Hoped to Seed Human Race With His DNA

This case has gone from infuriating to weird. It's like a sleazy sci-fi novel with models! Money! Private island! Private jets! And...a frozen penis.

jmo

1 million pages -

Standard printer paper is usually somewhere between 0.004" thick and 0.008" thick. Let's be safe and use 0.005" for our calculation. So, 1,000,000 sheets times 0.005"/sheet equals 5,000 inches or a little over 400 feet high.

So, this:https://www.archdaily.com/526702/studio-gang-architects-reveals- design-of-twisting-san-francisco-skyscraper/53c00b49c07a8034c4000178-studio-gang-architects-reveals-design-of-twisting-san-francisco-skyscraper-photo
53c00b49c07a8034c4000178-studio-gang-architects-reveals-design-of-twisting-san-francisco-skyscraper-photo

Okay, so my first opinion here...his only hope to escape solitary for the rest of his life is insanity. This baby farm in the NM desert thing may be the initial salvo...
And/or to be so excessively over-the-top that the public just can't absorb all the details and they lose interest...and then the case just gets quietly dealt with like happened before. Seriously. This is some crazy crap that I'm just shaking my head and thinking, "too much, too much."

By the way, THANK YOU to WSers who provided updates on today's court proceedings. Much appreciated!

jmo

Few of my favorites:
  • I say we go ahead and freeze them now. Why wait?
  • Steven Pinker declined the intellectual imposter's money. we need more people like Pinker.
  • Freeze it while he's alive!
  • Eliminate him. AFTER HE SPILLS THE COMPLETE LIST of names.
  • That's what too much money does - people go mad.
  • How does he not have many children already

Nice confirmation that it is not only us in the thread that want the same thing and are paying attention. Love the mantra for NAMES.

Gotta say, this last update was my epstein Shock and Awe.

One of the good things from the Epstein Diaries, we may not know who, but those that have their names glued to his, and are in close association to this pervert clown, have had their lives derailed big time.Thinking of the chick with the husband race car driver. Not only impacting her life but the husbands. Good.

Their have to be lots of men and women thinking about a serious Plan B for their lives. Hoping the authorities get to them fast, before Plan B is a go. Bigger and worse than Weinstein.

#Me Too movement has escalated to #"F" You, We're Gonna Get You, All Of You.

It's unfortunate we are not privy to every detail of their current stress. (nosey sleuthers ) Maybe someday we'll see what we are currently missing. In documentary form, from an independent filmmaker-no hollywood types. I don't need to know epstein's current lifestyle-my imagination is having to much fun left to itself.

Good lord, New Mexico Epstein sperm farm, freezing that less than stellar penis, and freezing that 50 plus Jeffrey head.

Wasn't prepared for this.

And since I'm on a roll, what about those, oh so serious, scientist's getting played by this fool. Hopefully they are heading to some big time therapy. These are not your common, everyday USA Politicians, uber rich international elite's, shallow Hollywood players. Funny how little jeff epstein was too intelligent for the sports crowd, or maybe to intimidated. Steven Hawking? really . . . Maybe he had a free weekend.

Okay, so my first opinion here...his only hope to escape solitary for the rest of his life is insanity. This baby farm in the NM desert thing may be the initial salvo...
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Attorneys leaking crazier stuff ---moving to hospitalization---then moving to let their spoiled client pick his doctors, build his own hospital in the healing Caribbean, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member