NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Includes subpoena for Epstein to appear for a civil deposition in New York on August 15th at 10 am to respond to plaintiff's claims of alleged acts committed by him against a minor in the state of New York circa 2001-2003.

Epstein and/or his lawyers will fight this subpoena and find a way to make sure he doesn’t appear. Another “suicide attempt”? Stay tuned.

Jeffrey Epstein got sweetheart plea deal after becoming an FBI informant, government records reveal | Daily Mail Online

EPSTEIN'S INFO (snitches) ON BEAR STEARNS EXECS

"It has been reported that Epstein got his light sentence in part because of information he traded on Bear Stearns hedge fund managers Ralph Cioffi and Matthew Tannin. The two men had bet very heavily on the Florida housing market, and found themselves with a target on their backs when the subprime market started to implode. The SEC settled with the men and suspended them from the securities industry while the government launched a federal case. Epstein was said to have given information by some, though others have questioned what information he would have been able to give in the case. In the end, both men were acquitted."

With a history of throwing people under the bus to save your neck, good luck making it to prison, epstein. Biting the hand that fed you. The thought of him in a cell, plotting his escape back to his perverted life, makes me happy

Last edited:
Jeffrey Epstein got sweetheart plea deal after becoming an FBI informant, government records reveal | Daily Mail Online

EPSTEIN'S INFO (snitches) ON BEAR STEARNS EXECS

"It has been reported that Epstein got his light sentence in part because of information he traded on Bear Stearns hedge fund managers Ralph Cioffi and Matthew Tannin. The two men had bet very heavily on the Florida housing market, and found themselves with a target on their backs when the subprime market started to implode. The SEC settled with the men and suspended them from the securities industry while the government launched a federal case. Epstein was said to have given information by some, though others have questioned what information he would have been able to give in the case. In the end, both men were acquitted."

With a history of throwing people under the bus to save your neck, good luck making it to prison, epstein. Biting the hand that fed you. The thought of him in a cell, plotting his escape back to his perverted life, makes me happy

So the Feds basically did nothing about JE and nothing about the financial crisis. Typical.

I might have to unfollow this thread because it infuriates me and raises my BP and I don't have a BP problem.

So the Feds basically did nothing about JE and nothing about the financial crisis. Typical.

I might have to unfollow this thread because it infuriates me and raises my BP and I don't have a BP problem.

This guy gets my blood pressure elevated as well. We gotta stick it out though! We must see justice for all of those broken souls who have suffered because of this guy.

Interesting considering her dad's involvement with JE:

Princess Eugenie will become the FIRST royal to launch her own podcast as she announces a new show focused on fighting slavery

Tackling modern slavery has long been an important cause for the royal, who first became passionate about it after visiting Women's Interlink during a 2013 trip to India with her mother, Sarah, Duchess of York.

Princess Eugenie will become the FIRST royal to launch her own podcast | Daily Mail Online

Interesting considering her dad's involvement with JE:

Princess Eugenie will become the FIRST royal to launch her own podcast as she announces a new show focused on fighting slavery

Tackling modern slavery has long been an important cause for the royal, who first became passionate about it after visiting Women's Interlink during a 2013 trip to India with her mother, Sarah, Duchess of York.

Princess Eugenie will become the FIRST royal to launch her own podcast | Daily Mail Online
Well.....not sure what to say about that.

jmo

"Now his pilots have been hit with federal grand jury subpoenas after refusing to cooperate with authorities. The feds want to know who was on certain flights, but the pilots “lawyered up” and wouldn’t answer questions."
The epstein reach continues to grow. Do we think epstein was generous enough to pay for lawyers for all the enablers and flying monkeys? Or are they on their own?

"Now his pilots have been hit with federal grand jury subpoenas after refusing to cooperate with authorities. The feds want to know who was on certain flights, but the pilots “lawyered up” and wouldn’t answer questions."
The epstein reach continues to grow. Do we think epstein was generous enough to pay for lawyers for all the enablers and flying monkeys? Or are they on their own?
Hopefully they're just going through the motions, not breaking a non-disclosure agreement until legally obliged to do so.

Inside the mysterious Manhattan apartment building on East 66th Street, where underage models, lawyers, and key players in Jeffrey Epstein’s sex-trafficking circle all live. Ex-Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak is a frequent visitor.

Inside the mysterious Manhattan apartment building on East 66th Street, where underage models, lawyers, and key players in Jeffrey Epstein’s sex-trafficking circle all live. Ex-Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak is a frequent visitor.
Thanks for finding that - some new info in the article, plus some ties to "old" info. All the details aren't yet neatly lined up yet, but more connections are being revealed.

Worth reading.

jmo

Leslie Wexner, the billionaire behind Victoria’s Secret, said in a letter that his former money manager Jeffrey Epstein misappropriated more than $46 million of his fortune, revealing for the first time the financial fallout from his relationship with the disgraced financier.
The founder and chief executive of L Brands Inc. LB -0.46% told members of his Wexner Foundation that the missing funds were uncovered after Mr. Wexner decided in 2007 to sever ties with Mr. Epstein. Mr. Wexner began the separation process after allegations against Mr. Epstein surfaced involving sexual abuse of underage girls.
“We discovered that he had misappropriated vast sums of money from me and my family,” Mr. Wexner wrote in a letter Wednesday to the foundation. “This was, frankly, a tremendous shock, even though it clearly pales in comparison to the unthinkable allegations against him now.”
In January 2008, Mr. Epstein transferred $46 million worth of investments to a Wexner charitable fund, tax records show. Mr. Wexner said the transfer was only a portion of the funds that his money manager had allegedly misappropriated. “All of that money—every dollar of it—was originally Wexner family money,” he wrote.
A lawyer for Mr. Epstein couldn’t immediately be reached for comment.
Leslie Wexner Says Jeffrey Epstein ‘Misappropriated Vast Sums of Money From Me'

Mr. Epstein transferred $46 million worth of investments to a Wexner charitable fund, tax records show. Mr. Wexner said the transfer was only a portion of the funds that his money manager had allegedly misappropriated.
So Wexner says, "we're not friends anymore, see ya". No legal action. Appears epstein may have the receipts on Wexner.

These 1%er's are a different breed.

Florida AG Moody questions Epstein work release
By Ana Ceballos, News Service of Florida
Posted Aug 07 2019
Florida AG Moody questions Epstein work release

The beginning into the official review of Epstein's Florida work release,

"Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw’s office said Epstein had to be treated like any other inmate while in the custody of the local law enforcement official."

in support of Epstein participating in work release, also supported by Bradshaw spokeswoman Terry Barbera,

"Under the sheriff’s office policy in 2008, an inmate would not be eligible to participate in the work release program if he or she was convicted of certain sexual offenses, according to Barbera. But Epstein did not reach the threshold for exclusion, she said.

“There was no restriction in the work release program policy, in 2008, that would prohibit a sex offender from being in the program, however, I argue he was not a registered sex offender until July 22, 2009,” Barbera said. Epstein registered as a sex offender the day after he was released from jail."

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis:
"“I think most people look at how that thing was disposed of and they are not happy with how that worked out,” DeSantis said.

Later Wednesday, DeSantis said the FDLE inquiry is intended to “hold as many people accountable as we can.”"

Conflicting reports on the topic of Trump allegedly banning Epstein from Mar-A-Lago at some point after the 2002 statement where Trump calls Epstein a "terrific guy" [Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery] and before Epstein's 2007 Florida conviction...

6. This 2016 Vice article puts the banning in 2007, after Epstein took a plea and secured the non-prosecution agreement:

"It appears that Trump cut ties to Epstein a few weeks after the non-prosecution agreement was reached. On October 15, 2007, the New York Post reported that Mar-A-Lago had barred Epstein because he hit on a masseuse at the club. Epstein denied to the the Post that he had been banned. One of the Jane Doe attorneys told VICE News a slightly different account, saying that he had been told Trump broke ties with Epstein after Epstein tried to pick up the underage daughter of a Mar-A-Lago club member."

Notably in the Vice article, victim-lawyer Brad Edwards contends, ""I served Mr. Trump with a subpoena for deposition in 2009. He talked to me voluntarily, and consequently we withdrew the subpoena in light of his voluntarily providing information…. I can't imagine there being any dispute of any of this."

Edwards also said that it is "obvious" Trump himself was not involved in any of Epstein's illicit activity.'

[The Salacious Ammo Even Donald Trump Won’t Use in a Fight Against Hillary Clinton
Vice News: By Ken Silverstein Jan 29, 2016
The Salacious Ammo Even Donald Trump Won't Use in a Fight Against Hillary Clinton]

Notably in the Vice article, victim-lawyer Brad Edwards contends, ""I served Mr. Trump with a subpoena for deposition in 2009. He talked to me voluntarily, and consequently we withdrew the subpoena in light of his voluntarily providing information…. I can't imagine there being any dispute of any of this."

Edwards also said that it is "obvious" Trump himself was not involved in any of Epstein's illicit activity.'

[The Salacious Ammo Even Donald Trump Won’t Use in a Fight Against Hillary Clinton
Vice News: By Ken Silverstein Jan 29, 2016
The Salacious Ammo Even Donald Trump Won't Use in a Fight Against Hillary Clinton]
Many of Bradley Edwards' deposition documents in Epstein's 2009 case against him and Edward's countersuit are available online. They can be found using search terms such as, "bradley j edwards statement of undisputed fact"

Content warning: some documents contain graphic and detailed descriptions of the alleged crimes committed by Epstein (and possibly others). If you are not used to reading court documents regarding sexual abuse of minors, tread lightly.

In "Defendant Bradley Edwards Statement of Undisputed Facts; Epstein v Edwards et al; case 50 209 CA 040800XXXXMBAG" (not linking because it is not an MSM site) statement 17, Edwards reveals that one of Epstein's alleged victims also alleged that David Copperfield "touched her in an improper way at Epstein's house," along with explicating other connections between Epstein and Copperfield.

Lead U.S. prosecutor in ’08 Jeffrey Epstein case — who sources say wanted to charge him resigns:

A. Marie Villafaña, the lead federal prosecutor who helped negotiate a controversial plea deal for accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, has submitted her resignation to the Justice Department, the Miami Herald has learned.
Her departure comes amid a federal probe into the role she and other federal prosecutors, including her former boss, Alexander Acosta, had in sidelining a 53-page indictment against the wealthy New York investor in favor of a state plea to minor prostitution charges in 2008. Epstein, 66, was accused of molesting dozens of underage girls, most of them 14 to 16 years old, at his Palm Beach mansion more than a decade ago. He is now facing federal sex trafficking charges involving minors brought against him last month by prosecutors in the Southern District of New York.
Lead U.S. prosecutor in ’08 Epstein case — who sources say wanted to charge him — resigns

Lead U.S. prosecutor in ’08 Jeffrey Epstein case — who sources say wanted to charge him resigns:

A. Marie Villafaña, the lead federal prosecutor who helped negotiate a controversial plea deal for accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, has submitted her resignation to the Justice Department, the Miami Herald has learned.
Her departure comes amid a federal probe into the role she and other federal prosecutors, including her former boss, Alexander Acosta, had in sidelining a 53-page indictment against the wealthy New York investor in favor of a state plea to minor prostitution charges in 2008. Epstein, 66, was accused of molesting dozens of underage girls, most of them 14 to 16 years old, at his Palm Beach mansion more than a decade ago. He is now facing federal sex trafficking charges involving minors brought against him last month by prosecutors in the Southern District of New York.
Lead U.S. prosecutor in ’08 Epstein case — who sources say wanted to charge him — resigns

She is the one who objected to his work release and was overruled. She spent her time focused on obtaining restitution for the victims. According to the article, she seems to be moving on into another field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces