NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are huge gaps in the deposition pages, for example the pages between pg 54 and 94 of Mr Alesso’s deposition are missing as are earlier pages. I’m referring to the actual numbers typed on the pages, not the reference numbers of the released 883 pages which don’t skip.

I wonder why. (Insert sarcasm)

I've seen a link that has over 1000 pages, but I'm not going to post because it is a DL and not a direct link. Still looking for the longer version.

Page 1 of JE’s deposition is page 44 of the document. Page 45 of the document is page 74 of JE’s deposition. His testimony consists of saying “Fifth” repeatedly. Page 49 of the document is page 376 with the stenographer’s certification. The page of JE’s deposition before that is page 118 (page 48 of the document). Where are the rest?

This is useless!

Page 1 of JE’s deposition is page 44 of the document. Page 45 of the document is page 74 of JE’s deposition. His testimony consists of saying “Fifth” repeatedly. Page 49 of the document is page 376 with the stenographer’s certification. The page of JE’s deposition before that is page 118 (page 48 of the document). Where are the rest?

This is useless!
I appreciate your diligence in checking out the docs!

jmo

the link is to 2000+ pages. I checked against the 883 pages released and the documents in the above link includes the attorney arguments to the court regarding the case. The pages missing and areas redacted are the same as far as I can tell
They are having a hearing in Sept to discuss unsealing mor3 pages
Someone else is objecting

NY Times coverage of today's document dump:

"The word 'massage' became code for 'sex,' she said in the 2016 deposition. 'My whole life revolved around just pleasing these men and keeping Ghislaine and Jeffrey happy,' she said. 'Their whole entire lives revolved around sex. They call massages sex. They call modeling sex...'

John Alessi, a maintenance worker there from 1990 until about 2001, said he saw about 100 female masseuses at various times in the house....

Around the mansion, massage tables were ubiquitous, even in outdoor spaces and in guest rooms, where Mr. Epstein would send women to service houseguests. 'A massage was like a treat for all the guests at Mr. Epstein’s home,' Mr. Alessi said in an affidavit.

Mr. Rodriguez, the butler, told a Palm Beach police detective, Joseph Recarey, that he suspected the girls were underage in part because their eating habits reminded him of his daughter, who was in high school.

'Rodriguez stated they would eat tons of cereal and drink milk all the time,' according to a report Detective Recarey filed. Mr. Rodriguez died in 2015."

‘Massage’ Was Code for ‘Sex’: New Epstein Abuse Revelations

I heard that Prince Andrew was read the riot act by his Mama, the Queen. He has lead quite a low profile life since 2015. Looks like there will be some pressure not to get Prince Andrew involved..

What could really happen to "Randy Andy" anyways? I doubt that he would come here willingly to testify. And if he was indieted, he would never be extradited.

Prince Andrew under pressure as judge releases 2,000 files from Epstein sex scandal

NY Times coverage of today's document dump:

"The word 'massage' became code for 'sex,' she said in the 2016 deposition. 'My whole life revolved around just pleasing these men and keeping Ghislaine and Jeffrey happy,' she said. 'Their whole entire lives revolved around sex. They call massages sex. They call modeling sex...'

John Alessi, a maintenance worker there from 1990 until about 2001, said he saw about 100 female masseuses at various times in the house....

Around the mansion, massage tables were ubiquitous, even in outdoor spaces and in guest rooms, where Mr. Epstein would send women to service houseguests. 'A massage was like a treat for all the guests at Mr. Epstein’s home,' Mr. Alessi said in an affidavit.

Mr. Rodriguez, the butler, told a Palm Beach police detective, Joseph Recarey, that he suspected the girls were underage in part because their eating habits reminded him of his daughter, who was in high school.

'Rodriguez stated they would eat tons of cereal and drink milk all the time,' according to a report Detective Recarey filed. Mr. Rodriguez died in 2015."

‘Massage’ Was Code for ‘Sex’: New Epstein Abuse Revelations

The workers all knew what was going on. I am sure that they were well paid...motivation to just MYOB!

My wish is that people who KNOW about sex trafficking or any sexual abuse of minors who do not report it, are also eligible for charges.

the link is to 2000+ pages. I checked against the 883 pages released and the documents in the above link includes the attorney arguments to the court regarding the case. The pages missing and areas redacted are the same as far as I can tell

Thanks for checking that out. I gave up!

I heard that Prince Andrew was read the riot act by his Mama, the Queen. He has lead quite a low profile life since 2015. Looks like there will be some pressure not to get Prince Andrew involved..

What could really happen to "Randy Andy" anyways? I doubt that he would come here willingly to testify. And if he was indieted, he would never be extradited.

Prince Andrew under pressure as judge releases 2,000 files from Epstein sex scandal
Yes, I've been wondering how/if the royals will be able to protect Andrew in all this. Part of me wonders if this was all kept "under the rug" for as long as it has because of his connection to the crimes.

IDK.

jmo

Last edited:
Yes, I've been wondering how/if the royals will be able to protect Andrew in all this. Part of me wonders if this was all kept "under the rug" for as long as it has because of his connection to the crimes.

IDK.

jmo

That is interesting, and very possible. The royal family has a long reach.

The workers all knew what was going on. I am sure that they were well paid...motivation to just MYOB!

My wish is that people who KNOW about sex trafficking or any sexual abuse of minors who do not report it, are also eligible for charges.

IANAL but it seems to me they could be charged as accessories. IDK.

IANAL but it seems to me they could be charged as accessories. IDK.

No, and it is disgusting. Maybe there is something different federal. I remember from the Jeremy Strohmeyer case, his friend who watched Jeremy rape and kill a little girl, there was nothing they could charge him with. Apparently, it wasn't against the law to watch rape, and killing of a child and not report it. :mad:

Probably because no one believed someone would do something that heinous. :mad:

Here is a link, David Cash.
The Bad Samaritan

Last edited:
dershowitz was on a cable tonight, trying to stick up for himself. Gotta say, continues to be tough to watch.

Smug, Arrogant. He was responding to a recently released 2011 email from journalist Sharon Churcher to Virgina. ( May, 2011 - P6-Doc 286) " Don't forget alan, je buddy & lawyer . . . good name for to pitch for your to book . . . we all suspect Alan is a pedo and ..." (Sharon to Virgina)

"Alan says "she made up stuff about him after she was told including him in her book would help sales". Virgina said I was included in her book,to sell books. She stated she did not have sex with dershowitz, but was pressured to include him from her lawyers."

OK thats all I could take. Between the visual of his smug face and combined with his verbal content, I had to reclaim what was left with my Friday night happy hour with my 2 rescue dogs, glass of wine (or two), and a wee bit of cbd oil.

Can't get his smug, vacant, arrogant face out of me mind. I will give him props for defending himself , but don't believe anything he says. Off the charts arrogant and a TBD pedo/pervert.

lock maxwell up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member