NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I've been wondering how/if the royals will be able to protect Andrew in all this. Part of me wonders if this was all kept "under the rug" for as long as it has because of his connection to the crimes.

IDK.

jmo

Just like Prince Charles and his pedo buddy Jimmy Savile. Kept under wraps for years. What’s with the royals and the pedos being all chummy??

These documents are but a 2 to 3 year snap shot of this mans life. He has likely been doing this for decades, right up until last month.
We have only heard one girls story. There are hundreds of victims!

I heard that Prince Andrew was read the riot act by his Mama, the Queen. He has lead quite a low profile life since 2015. Looks like there will be some pressure not to get Prince Andrew involved..

What could really happen to "Randy Andy" anyways? I doubt that he would come here willingly to testify. And if he was indieted, he would never be extradited.

Prince Andrew under pressure as judge releases 2,000 files from Epstein sex scandal

It is irrelevant. She was 17 at the time she met Prince Andrew, and the age of consent in the UK is 16. If they had sex it would not have been illegal. All of this happened in London according to her, so British law would apply.

In any case, she can't prove anything other than that she met him. Since she was part of Epstein's entourage and Epstein socialized on occasion with the Prince, simply meeting him would not imply anything. It is pretty much the same for all the other people she is making allegations about.

These documents are but a 2 to 3 year snap shot of this mans life. He has likely been doing this for decades, right up until last month.
We have only heard one girls story. There are hundreds of victims!

There have been quite a number who have been making these allegations. All of it apparently happened 15-20 years ago, and the current charges relate to that period. I don't believe that there is any evidence that he had engaged in that activity since then.

Reading between the lines of Patterson's book, it wouldn't surprise me that Epstein had put the moves on the young women at Mar-A-Largo....maybe young Tiffany? No wonder Trump threw him out, and did not involve authorities.

In 2011, Tiffany would have been 18. I don't know, but something very extreme happened at Mar a Lago, and was hushed up. If a young girl was raped there, or groomed, it could have possibly been a huge liability for Mar a Lago, for lack of security.

Unlikely. Tiffany was raised by her mother in California. She did not have much to do with her father until relatively recently.

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, 66, kills himself in his Manhattan
jail cell, 24 hours after files in his case were unsealed and two weeks
after he was placed on suicide watch ahead of his sex trafficking trial

• Jeffrey Epstein has been found dead inside his New York City jail cell
  • His body was found early Saturday morning, with three law enforcement officials revealing that he hung himself
  • Epstein was arrested on July 6 charges of conspiracy and sex trafficking, and was being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center without bail
  • Epstein was placed on suicide watch following a first suicide attempt inside his jail cell on July 24

No way this was suicide. At least not voluntarily.

I'm shocked listening to Florida (a DA, I think?) on CNN saying this may make other witnesses more willing to come forward and talk. Sorry, that's not how this works.

A lot of people out there are heaving big sighs of relief. Sad and sickening but not surprising.:mad:

No way this was suicide. At least not voluntarily.

I'm shocked listening to Florida (a DA, I think?) on CNN saying this may make other witnesses more willing to come forward and talk. Sorry, that's not how this works.

I can literally hear the prison guards now, "It was our lunch break, union contract, no one could cover the entire break for the "Suicide Watch", and we had to take our mandatory lunch break, per union contract.". Shrug. Nothing supervision can do, it was a union contract issue. Shrug. Sorry.

I can literally hear the prison guards now, "It was our lunch break, union contract, no one could cover the entire break for the "Suicide Watch", and we had to take our mandatory lunch break, per union contract.". Shrug. Nothing supervision can do, it was a union contract issue. Shrug. Sorry.

First it will be under investigation w/ no comment for about 6 months to a year. Then it will be a passing of the buck and muddying of waters. Recall how they handled the prison murder of Whitey Bulger. He never should have been in gen pop and it was a lot of miscellaneous finger pointing. At one point, I think they even blamed it on computers or paperwork. Basically, in Whitey's case, there was no paper trail.

Same with Epstein, JMO. They won't be able to determine who was responsible for him having access to any means to commit suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snathan