NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went down a weird rabbit hole starting with “Epstein told Vanity Fair reporter Vicky Ward in 2003 that the two (Wexner) were introduced through insurance executive Robert Meister and his late wife, though his account of when the meeting took place shifted.'

Started with who is Robert Meister?

Checkout Jeffrey’s alphabetized little black book.

No Robert Meister in JE little black book but a Todd Meister

From JE little black book: Meister, Todd","New York, NY","212 (w), 212 (bob w), 212 (w), 917 Katrina, 917 (p), 212 Cami Neiss, 212 Regency, 561, 212 work fax, 212 Todd Work direct","priderockfunds.com","N/A",

First round went this way:
Assistant accused of bilking Nicky Hilton’s ex says he duped prosecutors into believing he's a victim (2012)

“Nicky Hilton's ex”

“Renata Shamrakova claims in newly released court papers that her former boss and lover Todd Meister duped prosecutors into believing he is a sophisticated financier and a victim who had his credit card and bank accounts raided right under his nose.”

Appears Todd may be Roberts son. Couldn't find a lot on Robert, but Todd has a lot on common with Jeffrey.

More to come after sleep.
A fraudster? You mean....gasp....Epstein's financial genius could have been....all a fraud?!?!

Not surprised at all.

I'm sure JE even figured out all the math to commit a complicated fraud. No wonder he was valuable. imo

Keep us posted, you sleuther!

jmo

I heard on a public radio show a few years ago that those crazy schemes such as with the Nigerian prince with millions for you did have takers.

It was very wealthy people. I think greed gets people to invest in crazy money making. Look at Bernie Madoff.

I heard on a public radio show a few years ago that those crazy schemes such as with the Nigerian prince with millions for you did have takers.

It was very wealthy people. I think greed gets people to invest in crazy money making. Look at Bernie Madoff.
I think we will eventually discover that the rich got caught up in this scheme but it's the "little people's" money that funded it, but in indirect and complicated ways. imo

Bernie ripped off people directly by essentially stealing from them. I think Epstein was more clever (gag).

For example, as I mentioned upthread, I think the mortgages that were offered people who really couldn't afford them is part of the source of some of this money. I think there were more sources than just that, of course, but any source is going to be buried in a similar way. Speculation only.

The "little people" were pawns in all this, just like the girls were pawns as well, even if Epstein tossed them a few bucks now and then. I don't think trafficking was the center of the crimes, but most definitely part of it. Financial greed and money laundering was the center, imo. The sex with minors and models was a tool.

Heck, buying a Victoria's Secret pair of sweatpants with "Pink" printed across the bottom feels like a big joke on the consumer now too (never understood that trend).

Yuck.

jmo

Last edited:
"Modeling is total objectification — especially back in those days … It felt like all these girls were so desperate to get out of their countries."

That is a weird quote and it's probably true. The girls are desperate to leave. Is it me, or is that worded as though the girls are somehow share the blame for their circumstances?

It doesn't mention the human trafficking aspect of modeling.

• How the girls are lured here on false pretense
  • How their visas/passports are held over head
  • How they are kept in communal apts - almost 8 to a room, where they are charged exorbitant expenses (discounted from page checks)
  • How they are required to attend social events where they are essentially party favors.

International modeling is ugly. Gone are days of Eileen Ford and the Barbizon.

Jeffery Epstein messages about 'procuring two 8-year-old girls for the pedophile to sexually abuse' | Daily Mail Online
These messages were all obtained by DailyMail.com after filing an FOIA request for Palm Beach records related to Epstein's legal battles in the decade since he left prison.
Link to Epstein message pads on scribd:
Wow. This is going to take awhile to digest, imo.

Here's one message, from the DM link:

"At 8:08 am on the morning of April 1, Brunnel called Epstein and left a message, which was relayed to Epstein via a note that read: 'He has a teacher for you to teach you how to speak Russian. She is 2 x 8 years old not blonde. Lessons are free and you can have 1st today if call me back.'"

I highly doubt this this was about Russian language lessons with a 16yo not-blonde. imo.

ETA: Seems like the interpretation is that this is about two eight-year olds, but my first hunch was it was about a 16yo. Maybe it's worse than my hunch.

Wow. This is going to take awhile to digest, imo.

Here's one message, from the DM link:
"At 8:08 am on the morning of April 1, Brunnel called Epstein and left a message, which was relayed to Epstein via a note that read: 'He has a teacher for you to teach you how to speak Russian. She is 2 x 8 years old not blonde. Lessons are free and you can have 1st today if call me back.'"
I highly doubt this this was about Russian language lessons with a 16yo not-blonde. imo.
ETA: Seems like the interpretation is that this is about two eight-year olds, but my first hunch was it was about a 16yo. Maybe it's worse than my hunch.
I think it’s about a 16 yr old
I guess the person that wrote the message down thought they were being slick

That is a weird quote and it's probably true. The girls are desperate to leave. Is it me, or is that worded as though the girls are somehow share the blame for their circumstances?

It doesn't mention the human trafficking aspect of modeling.

• How the girls are lured here on false pretense
  • How their visas/passports are held over head
  • How they are kept in communal apts - almost 8 to a room, where they are charged exorbitant expenses (discounted from page checks)
  • How they are required to attend social events where they are essentially party favors.

International modeling is ugly. Gone are days of Eileen Ford and the Barbizon.
I don't think she was touching on the topic we're discussing but merely, in that particular quote that I pulled out of a longer piece, was commenting that the situation is "dirty" and she didn't want any part of it. That's my take. If pressed further, perhaps she would have an opinion directly on the topic, (idk)....but the quote was in context of explaining her own life journey to where she is now, not discussing modeling specifically. It popped out at me since we're looking at these modeling agencies that seem to prey on girls in desperate situations, whether here in USA or abroad.

I totally agree that it's ugly.

jmo

@KlasfeldReports
Prosecutor says that there's a public interest in bringing the trial as "swiftly as possible," but the government does have a concern about setting a September trial date. "We do think it makes sense at this juncture to set a firm trial date," she says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces