NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very convenient for sure. I guess we can now forget about this unpleasant business that this one bad individual engaged in, it's past history now.

Engaged in alone. (How that works w/multiple sex partners -- don't think we are supposed to act.)

Weekend reading and a Good Riddance Tribute to epstein

Epstein’s Friendship With Bill Clinton Invoked, Former Model Who Reportedly Fled His Home Says
Epstein’s Friendship With Bill Clinton Invoked, Former Model Who Reportedly Fled His Home Says

Epstein ‘Needed’ Three Orgasms A Day, Witness Testified
Epstein ‘Needed’ Three Orgasms A Day, Witness Testified

Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Names Powerful Men in Alleged Sex Ring
SECRET DOCUMENTS UNSEALED
Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Names Powerful Men in Alleged Sex Ring

https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/jeffr...-men-she-claims-she-was-forced-to-sleep-with/
Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged ‘sex slave’ reveals the men she claims she was forced to sleep with

Prince Andrew exposed: Teen sex slave alleges pair were intimate at Ghislaine Maxwell's London home | Daily Mail Online
Prince Andrew named in unsealed Epstein documents

Jeffrey Epstein: inside the decade of scandal entangling Prince Andrew
How a telephone call set off a cascade of FBI investigations, secret plea deals and lawsuits from Palm Beach, Florida, to Buckingham Palace as questions resurface over whether the disgraced financier used his wealth and power to elude justice
“SG’ – whose stepmother’s call to police triggered the initial investigation into Epstein in 2005.”

If Ghislaine Maxwell ends up dead we will know there is some kind of conspiracy. However, I can believe that Epstein did not want to face justice or the time in prison while the wheels ground slowly. He considered himself so far above the rest of us that his psyche couldn’t stand the humiliation, let alone the jail conditions. Why and how it was allowed to happen needs to be investigated. And if it turns out to be murder...

This is definitely not going to encourage anyone to come forward. The case stops here. How much do you want to bet?!

With Epstein dead, the case against him is dismissed. It's over. No further investigation because the only crimes they were investigating were Epstein's.

JMO, this is the stuff that needs investigating:

“He Was Like Boo Radley”: The Mysteries of Jeffrey Epstein’s Black Book

In order to find out how he amassed his fortune, it may take subpoenas from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York to Wall Street types in Epstein’s inner circle—people such as Leslie Wexner, the billionaire founder and CEO of L Brands, Glenn Dubin, the billionaire cofounder of the hedge fund Highbridge Capital Management, and Leon Black, the billionaire founder of Apollo Global Management, the private-equity behemoth.

These were the people he is alleged to have blackmailed in order to amass his fortune and it had less to do with sex than it did financial crime. JMO

So, he was rushed to the hospital in cardiac arrest and died at the hospital yet he was found dead at 7:30 a.m. in his cell - which is it really? And who will perform the investigation?

I was slightly heartened when I saw this tweet:
Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

Second reaction: A former federal prosecutor informs me about this secord-order effect in terms of legal procedure.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBnQ_ZmX4AEZpTd?format=jpg&name=small

Though my confidence is low that any involved will truly be held accountable.

The pic above didn't come through (although link is clickable) it says:

"Background: An important note after Epstein's death: No one else will have standing to challenge the search warrant on his house. Everything will be admissible against any other defendant without possibility of a motion to suppress."

Tom Winter on Twitter

NBC reporting Epstein was NOT on suicide watch, but was celled alone.
That would be even more unbelievable considering he tried 2 weeks ago.

Now is the time for the MSM to do its job and take these guys down. No more infomercials for one or the other political party. Do your job.

Didn't he have bruises already from a possible suicide attempt while jailed? It seems so strange that they would remove him from suicide watch given the circumstances. I don't know what happened, but he obviously went to the grave knowing a great deal about a number of powerful individuals who could have been implicated down the line. Just a very strange situation. I hope his victims can have a sense of closure. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1