NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am BEYOND livid that this was allowed to happen. COME ON!

As @TTF14, there is a prison guard or 2 that has a nice big payout in their (offshore) bank account now. There was no shortage of rich and powerful people who wanted this to go away as quickly as possible. Will there be any repercussions? I'm guessing...no.

I just hope exposure continues to some extent, but in a few months this will all be ho-hum, oh well, no harm done, he's dead now, and his cronies will go on with their sick habits and abuse of power, while the victims continue to suffer and find justice thwarted. ARRRGGH!

That's behind a paywall for me. Does the article mention whether he was currently in the suicide watch unit?

No, it doesn't say.

From the article:

Epstein’s death is sure to draw intense scrutiny of the Bureau of Prisons and the Metropolitan Correctional Center. The high-rise federal detention center in downtown Manhattan has a fearsome reputation; one inmate who spent time there and in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, famously saidGuantanamo Bay was “more pleasant” and “more relaxed.”

I am BEYOND livid that this was allowed to happen. COME ON!

As @TTF14, there is a prison guard or 2 that has a nice big payout in their (offshore) bank account now. There was no shortage of rich and powerful people who wanted this to go away as quickly as possible. Will there be any repercussions? I'm guessing...no.

I just hope exposure continues to some extent, but in a few months this will all be ho-hum, oh well, no harm done, he's dead now, and his cronies will go on with their sick habits and abuse of power, while the victims continue to suffer and find justice thwarted. ARRRGGH!

If only some high powered prosecutors would represent these ladies and continue on.

Ghislaine Maxwell has to be a nerve nelly.

First it will be under investigation w/ no comment for about 6 months to a year. Then it will be a passing of the buck and muddying of waters. Recall how they handled the prison murder of Whitey Bulger. He never should have been in gen pop and it was a lot of miscellaneous finger pointing. At one point, I think they even blamed it on computers or paperwork. Basically, in Whitey's case, there was no paper trail.

Same with Epstein, JMO. They won't be able to determine who was responsible for him having access to any means to commit suicide.
Oh, Extra sheets you want?
Sure, Mr. Ekstein, how many?
Just remember Mr. Ekstein, we're keeping an extra watch on you.
OK? Mr. Ekstein, here's 3 more, is that enough?

@KlasfeldReports
·
1h
First reaction: There should be hearings as to how this was allowed to happen to a key witness in an investigation involving a global sex-trafficking conspiracy.

@KlasfeldReports
·
1h
Second reaction: A former federal prosecutor informs me about this secord-order effect in terms of legal procedure.

EBnQ_ZmX4AEZpTd

@KlasfeldReports
·
57m
Third question: Were reports accurate that Epstein was on suicide watch, a status that typically would have put him under 24-hour watch and removed any objects that could be used for self-harm from his cell?

Although the criminal investigation against him will be terminated, it will be interesting to see if others are charged.
The victims will sue his estate in a civil action, but that's going to take some time.
Jeffery Epstein dies innocent of these recent charges.

Jeffrey Epstein’s Prison Suicide Leaves Law Enforcement Experts ‘Stunned’

Former FBI Supervisory Special Agent James Gagliano said he was “stunned” to learn that Epstein was able to hang himself.

“Jeffrey Epstein dead by apparent suicide at Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC) in NYC. Was awaiting trial AND on “suicide watch.” I. AM. STUNNED,” he wrote, while also noting that federal prisons are generally far less prone to inmate suicides than state jails.

Many other legal and law enforcement professionals were similarly shocked that Epstein had the means and opportunity to end his own life.

I am now officially a conspiracy theorist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1