NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we have a very brave prosecutor who follows up on all the allegations that fell out of the initial indictment and I hope the legal analysts are correct the nobody else has any standing to challenge the search warrant. Anything incidentally discovered should be in-play

He was never going to say anything. I hoped for public exposure, humiliation and infinite incarceration.

Can "they" eliminate everyone in epsteins orbit?

Hoping for some to get what they deserve - starting with maxwell and the female flying monkeys.

Doubt the 1%, old, white males will give us any prosecution satisfaction - at least continued public outing.

I believe they have a ton of new info and names. What they do with it, who knows.

But won't they still be destroyed via the documents?

I haven't read all of the documents, but of the ones I've read, they're mostly just "she said" without corroboration -- deposition testimony and the like. There's nothing like a little video to put things completely beyond the realm of plausible deniability.

I completely agree that he shouldn't have been able to have access to anything that could assist him to die, but I'd say he was resourceful even in jail. I guess I was more surprised at people thinking he didn't do this to himself.

I'd also be curious to know if he was actually still on suicide watch. Of course he should have been, but that may have been lifted.

I suppose it's possible he wasn't still on suicide watch, although his first attempt was only two weeks ago. But, if not, he should have been. So, to me, the decision to take him off would also be suspect.

Epstein victim Jennifer Araoz responds: “I am angry Jeffrey Epstein won’t have to face his survivors of his abuse in court. We have to live with the scars of his actions for the rest of our lives, while he will never face the consequences of the crimes he committed...”

Adam Klasfeld‏Verified account @KlasfeldReports 43m43 minutes ago
First reaction: There should be hearings as to how this was allowed to happen to a key witness in an investigation involving a global sex-trafficking conspiracy.

Adam Klasfeld‏Verified account @KlasfeldReports 24m24 minutes ago
Third question: Were reports accurate that Epstein was on suicide watch, a status that typically would have put him under 24-hour watch and removed any objects that could be used for self-harm from his cell?

Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, is dead by apparent suicide, found in his Manhattan jail cell

The officials told NBC News that Epstein was found at 7:30 a.m. ET at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York, a federal jail in Manhattan, and that he apparently hanged himself.

Lisa Bloom, the lawyer for some of his alleged victims, said they "would have preferred he lived to face justice," but that they will continue to proceed in suing his estate. "Victims deserve to be made whole for the lifelong damage he caused."

Brad Edwards, another attorney representing some Epstein accusers, deemed his death "both unfortunate and predictable. The fact that Jeffrey Epstein was able to commit the selfish act of taking his own life as his world of abuse, exploitation, and corruption unraveled is both unfortunate and predictable,” said Edwards in a statement. The victims deserved to see Epstein held accountable, and he owed it to everyone he hurt to accept responsibility for all of the pain he caused.”

Seung Min Kim (@seungminkim) on Twitter

04d6d23f-4efe-4145-b10a-ee027e4305fd

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-10_10-39-10.jpeg
    upload_2019-8-10_10-39-10.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online