NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges, 6 July 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryan Llenas (@BryanLlenas) on Twitter
Epstein accuser lawyer Brad Edwards drops bombshell saying Epstein, during his 13 month jail sentence in which he was allowed to spend 12 hours a day in his private office adjacent to his attorney, had office visitors and engaged in sexual abuse while in custody.
*Edwards says he doesn’t know if officer visitors were minors but we do know they were under the age of 21. He says the visits weren’t business arrangements...they were for improper sexual contact.
*Edwards adds that Epstein had multiple office visitors. He doesn’t know of any under age 18. The women believed they were at Epstein’s office for non-sexual reasons but surprisingly to them the situation turned sexual.

Whoa!!! I hadn't heard about this- I had read all about his "work release" including his extended visits to the nearby Home Depot etc but this is new! Thanks for sharing this!

So after Epstein donated 47 mil to his wife’s charity
Wexner never spoke to him again
Very interesting timing. Someone donates $47 MILLION to your wife's charity....and then you cut off contact?? What in the world would make you do that. Sure looks like a payoff/good-riddance of some sort, imo. What benefit did JE receive for this donation?

And what is the charity?? I would imagine an organization could do a lot of good in the world with $47 million.

jmo

Bryan Llenas (@BryanLlenas) on Twitter
Epstein accuser lawyer Brad Edwards drops bombshell saying Epstein, during his 13 month jail sentence in which he was allowed to spend 12 hours a day in his private office adjacent to his attorney, had office visitors and engaged in sexual abuse while in custody.
*Edwards says he doesn’t know if officer visitors were minors but we do know they were under the age of 21. He says the visits weren’t business arrangements...they were for improper sexual contact.
*Edwards adds that Epstein had multiple office visitors. He doesn’t know of any under age 18. The women believed they were at Epstein’s office for non-sexual reasons but surprisingly to them the situation turned sexual.

I am shocked!!

Not.

The only thing that will shock me right now is if this perp gets bail on Thursday.

jmo

New filing in United States v. Epstein: Order on Letter Motion
Order on Letter Motion

View attachment 193662
Okay, I need legal interpretation again, folks.

To me, it looks like the prosecutor is asking to speed up court proceedings ahead of the next scheduled date, which is Thursday. I'm thinking this means they want the judge to decide on bail now, instead of two days from now.

Is that right?

And if so, why? Seems like waiting to Thursday wouldn't be that big of deal. (Unless they think JE is going to break out??)

Someone tell me what this memo means. :)

jmo

Netanyahu challenger Ehud Barak hides his face as he enters entering Jeffrey Epstein's mansion | Daily Mail Online

Photos in the article were taken in 2016 and Barak admitted photos were him entering the Epstein home. Young women were also seen going in (4 different women it says). I'm posting link to article b/c seems relevant to investigation of potential pedophile network.

ETA: article contains info about recent FB statement by Barak with respect to Epstein, including current business relationship ties.

Adam Klasfeld (@KlasfeldReports) on Twitter
Jeffrey Epstein's post-hearing bail memo offers a "comprehensive forensic accounting" of his finances, with this remarkable understatement:
"[A]s apparent from Mr. Epstein’s initial financial disclosure, Mr. Epstein’s finances are fairly complex."
As for the passport, Epstein's attorneys say it was Austrian, expired 32 years ago, and, they claim, was used to protect himself from anti-Semitic attacks.
upload_2019-7-16_17-38-14.png

Jeffrey Epstein's indictment is just the tip of the iceberg (Opinion) - CNN

Jeffrey Epstein's indictment is just the tip of the iceberg
By Elie Honig

If Epstein goes to trial, then the whole story will come out, and names will be named.

As a Southern District alum, I know that it is both unusual and significant that the Public Corruption Unit is running this case. Normally, a sex trafficking case would be prosecuted only by the Human Trafficking Coordinators, who are part of the Violent and Organized Crime Unit that I once supervised. Public Corruption is involved here for a reason: there must be at least one public official, past or present, involved in the case in some way.

And there's precedent. In 2008, the Southern District charged a seemingly routine interstate prostitution ring. Curiously, however, the case was staffed by a prosecutor from the Public Corruption Unit. It turned out that "Client-9" in the case was then-Governor of New York Eliot Spitzer, who resigned days after the charges were announced.

And there's precedent. In 2008, the Southern District charged a seemingly routine interstate prostitution ring. Curiously, however, the case was staffed by a prosecutor from the Public Corruption Unit. It turned out that "Client-9" in the case was then-Governor of New York Eliot Spitzer, who resigned days after the charges were announced.

Snipped.

Ugh. Spitzer is vile, imo. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he is also involved with JE.

But I wonder if this case is with the Corruption Unit because of the questionable prosecution of the Florida case?

Jmo

Tom Winter (@Tom_Winter) on Twitter
Federal prosecutors say they've asked Epstein's attorneys whether or not Epstein was currently or has been in the past, a citizen of another country. They say Epstein's attorneys have declined to respond.
Odd question, odd answer.

I have been wondering how a person could get a passport issued from a foreign country. I can think of perhaps three ways: 1) be a citizen of that country, 2) forge a document, 3) bribe an official to issue a false document.

Does JE speak German? The foreign passport was issued from Austria, it seems.

jmo

Odd question, odd answer.

I have been wondering how a person could get a passport issued from a foreign country. I can think of perhaps three ways: 1) be a citizen of that country, 2) forge a document, 3) bribe an official to issue a false document.

Does JE speak German? The foreign passport was issued from Austria, it seems.

jmo

4. Cover issued by US Intelligence, Mossad, Russia...

Well, that would fall under "forged document" I would think.

jmo
Reply to myself --- my comment sounds snarky, but I didn't mean it that way! I mean there could be subcategories under "forged" with different possibilities of who would be the forger: JE, an organization, a country, an individual....who knows.

jmo

Reply to myself --- my comment sounds snarky, but I didn't mean it that way! I mean there could be subcategories under "forged" with different possibilities of who would be the forger: JE, an organization, a country, an individual....who knows.

jmo

No worries!

Jeffrey Epstein claims he had passport issued in 1980s with fake name because he feared hijackings

Article on the passport and diamonds:

“The government, meanwhile, revealed new details about the contents of the safe. In addition to the total amount of cash, authorities counted 48 diamond stones between 1 and 2.38 carats.”

Why would someone keep 48 random loose diamonds? Just curious. I know there’s got to be obvious answer but just seems kinda random to me. Lol .. thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member