GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Can someone please post a link to this thread in Lizzie and Lyric's thread? I have to run...There are lots of people over there who are experienced with studying dual abductions as a result of their case, TIA!)

the st. Lawrence co. Sheriff's has activated the new york state amber alert and is investigating a confirmed child abduction that occurred on state hwy. 812/mt. Alone rd., in town of oswegatchie at about 7:20 pm on 8/13/2014.

The child, FM is a white female, approximately 12 years old with brown hair and brown eyes. She is approximately 5 feet tall and weighs about 90 pounds. FM was last seen wearing dark blue dress with blue apron and black bonnet. The victim is also crosseyed.

The child, DM is a white female, approximately 6 years old with brown hair and brown eyes. She is approximately 4 feet tall and weighs about 50 pounds. DM was last seen wearing dark blue dress with blue apron and black bonnet. Victim has round scar on forehead and is missing front teeth.

The vehicle has been identified as white 4-door sedan. Vehicle is small with unknown plate number.

Two female amish victims went to their roadside stand to wait on a customer in a small white 4-door sedan. Witness saw passenger of vehicle throw something in back then get in back seat. Vehicle left scene and victims were gone.

Anyone with any information on this abduction is asked to call the st. Lawrence co. Sheriff's at (866)n y s-amber or dial 911 to provide information on a report or sighting. Link:http://amber.ny.gov/view.cfm?id=b917600e-945e-46f1-ab68-be369585ca6f

This is the original report.

I was away 2 hours and this thread grew by 10 pages, so forgive me if this has been covered. Did LE make clear the difference between the white and black cars? Also, did the repor say the girls ' thought they had a customer' so they went to the stand? Could this car have been a regular customer who they were used to seeing the vehicle pull up ? TIA

Like i said in a previous post, the first time i saw the original sketch i thought it was the perp!

O/T and FYI while we wait...

A couple? of years ago there was a movie made in Massena, NY. It's called For Ellen.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1570583/?ref_=fn_al_tt_8

You can get a feel for how some of the villages look.

I realize that O'berg is a small city but it is the only city around for miles and miles.

Come home safe cute little Amish girls.

Numerous leads to the missing girls.

OSWEGATCHIE, N.Y. -- Police have received "numerous leads" concerning two Amish girls abducted at a roadside stand in northern New York, where searchers scoured the countryside near the Canadian border for the missing children, authorities said Thursday.

Deputies, state troopers, forest rangers and U.S. Border Patrol agents were part of the ongoing search for 7-year-old DM and 12-year-old FM, St. Lawrence County Sheriff Kevin Wells said.
Officials issued special alert for the two girls after they were abducted around 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in the rural town of Oswegatchie.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/numerou...ew-york-canada-border-1.1959602#ixzz3APRTgSc8

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/numerou...missing-near-new-york-canada-border-1.1959602

(Can someone please post a link to this thread in Lizzie and Lyric's thread? I have to run...There are lots of people over there who are experienced with studying dual abductions as a result of their case, TIA!)

I tried to find Lizzie and Lyric's thread... All I could find on the search box was the closed threads...

Sorry...

I didn't follow that sad case very closely...

JMO...

Yep, me too. Never saw a 12 yr old girl with a 5 o'clock shadow.

Okay... I have been trying to be so mature here... But being mature is very difficult for me...

And... You guys are totally cracking me up with the references to the unsightly 5 o'clock shadow/stubble/beard on a 12 year old female's face...

:laughcry:

Re the neighbor who reported seeing the white sedan...has it been reported which direction the car was facing when it drove off?

This is the 12 yr old but I thought it was the little sister with the crossed eyes?

The twelve year old has the crossed eyes...

the six year old has a circular scar on her forehead... And is missing front teeth...

HTH...:seeya:

If they were abducted and crossed the border immediately then they could have crossed before the BOLO even got out to the border.

IMO this is local though and these girls are not far. So many old barns and sheds. So much land to cover. I think that they should put out a request for everyone to search their own land and buildings now!

I totally agree w this also. A good friend of ours is BP and he says all minors have their ID checked. And adults if there are children. You need a special form (DS-11) to obtain a passport for a child.

I think it would he highly unlikely they would go that route bc they would be detained immediately if there were any discrepancies.

I hope. I'm sure there is always a way to get through. For example, by boat. When we go to mallarytown via boat, there is a phone we call into customs with. You can get by it if you are so inclined.

I totally agree w this also. A good friend of ours is BP and he says all minors have their ID checked. And adults if there are children. You need a special form (DS-11) to obtain a passport for a child.

I think it would he highly unlikely they would go that route bc they would be detained immediately if there were any discrepancies.

I hope. I'm sure there is always a way to get through. For example, by boat. When we go to mallarytown via boat, there is a phone we call into customs with. You can get by it if you are so inclined.

Re: crossing the border with kids...

If whoever took these girls did cross the border and LE finds them up here, there will be serious repercussions with the border agent that didn't check for proper documentation. On the other hand, if they were concealed (and I hate to think this way) for example in the trunk, and the agent had no reason to suspect anything sketchy, they *could* be up here.

Although I doubt it. Crossing the border poses way too many potential risks. They're either still in the general area, or they were headed south. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CKS