GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, map doesn't look good to me, the river, the lake, the proximity to high crime areas, etc, etc, etc

Maybe they went back South knowing surveillance would be thick at the border.

Honestly it's not your "typical" high crime area. I wish I had pictures. It's a two lane highway (rt 12 along the st lawrence) then at the "t" in oberg, it's like a very small town. Like a little harbor town. And then lots of fields. There is a diner!

I agree w border. I predict south also. As far as crime? sex offenders are in the area. :-/

BBM:

Honestly it's not your "typical" high crime area. I wish I had pictures. It's a two lane highway (rt 12 along the st lawrence) then at the "t" in oberg, it's like a very small town. Like a little harbor town. And then lots of fields. There is a diner!

I agree w border. I predict south also. As far as crime? sex offenders are in the area. :-/

I have seen threads here involving areas close by to this, so not referring to this location particularly, but its proximity to locations I've seen in other cases here on WS (Ontario, etc). jmo

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index...._was_milking_cows_da_says.html#incart_m-rpt-2

Earlier today this said that a neighbor saw a passenger putting something in the back seat before getting into the back seat himself. Now it says this:

"A neighbor down the road saw a light-colored four-door vehicle at the stand. The witness saw a man putting something in the back seat before getting into the back seat himself, Rain said. The witness did not see the girls at all, Rain said. "

Looks like they changed it. Maybe it was written wrong and they corrected it. So maybe they don't think it is 2 people. I still don't know how to interpret this though. Do they mean he got in the backseat and then the car drove away, which would imply 2 people, or maybe he got in to finishing doing what he was doing and then got out and drove away.

As far as sex offenders....they are everywhere. :(

Don't forget the bowling alley with the bar in it lol. I thought it was called "The Berg" . The big think there is the parade every year and they have a Fredrick Remington Museum. Why are you looking at the Berg?

The roadside stands are fairly predictable. I see the same stands every day in the same locations.

The "Thanks" button is not enuff, here, TripleA -- Thanks for living where you do (!!) and for your comments & explanations & descriptions of things up where you live. It means so much to me, and I am sure, to others on this forum. We folks are a lot alike, but each area has its own little ways, customs and traditions.

If this case becomes one we will have to follow, and oh, I hope it doesn't, your comments will be very special.

Trying to get caught up here, so this happened last night 7:20 pm? :( So, how many hours exactly has it been? TIA

From the time of my post here 3:00 PST...... NY time is about 6:00 p.m. ....Roughly 24 hours...

HTH...:seeya:

BBM:

I have seen threads here involving areas close by to this, so not referring to this location particularly, but its proximity to locations I've seen in other cases here (Ontario). jmo

Ah gotchya - I wasn't trying to step on toes or anything... Sorry if I came across that way!

Pleeeease don't let this turn out to be like Lyric's and Lizzie 's, or Kathlynn Shepherd's cases. :(

Ugh, thinking what they might be going through. Going to take a break. Hoping to see "found safe" when I come back here.

Thanks to everyone here for being here for these girls and trying to help.

Don't forget the bowling alley with the bar in it lol. I thought it was called "The Berg" . The big think there is the parade every year and they have a Fredrick Remington Museum. Why are you looking at the Berg?

Ogdensberg? Just bc the house is nearby.

Bbm:

speculating that someone may have issue with the amish isn't strange. I live in ohio, and i've certainly heard people who are disgruntled about buggies on the road, taxes, and all sorts of things. It's not even unheard of - not that long ago, there was the man who shot a bunch of amish schoolgirls. There are certainly people out there who target others of a different faith or lifestyle.

:(...

Ogdensberg? Just bc the house is nearby.

The bridge is there over to Canada but he'd have to be crazy to attempt it. I'm thinking more the other way near Colton/Tupper Lake or south near the black river. Not sure why, just seems like a better place to go if you don't want to be spotted I guess.

And once again there is no mention of this on cnn or headline news. HLN more concerned with someone getting fined $50 for using the f-bomb in public (No joke) it was a top story this afternoon. Oh ya and a no-selfie zone.

How often are two taken together? Taken by more than one person in the car?
I wonder how they got them in the car? They couldn't persuade them by saying your parents said you have to come with us etc, because they were already home, with their family near by.
No one is saying they witnessed a scene and the car sped off etc.
my eldest is 16 now, but even at 12/13 he was a big lad, I couldn't pick him up and put him in the car against his will!

I pray the girls are safe, and I am thinking of their family tonight x

The bridge is there over to Canada but he'd have to be crazy to attempt it. I'm thinking more the other way near Colton/Tupper Lake or south near the black river. Not sure why, just seems like a better place to go if you don't want to be spotted I guess.

I agree it would be crazy to cross the border. And agree on either south or east into the ADKs

If they were abducted and crossed the border immediately then they could have crossed before the BOLO even got out to the border.

IMO this is local though and these girls are not far. So many old barns and sheds. So much land to cover. I think that they should put out a request for everyone to search their own land and buildings now!

Interesing----this article was just posted an hour ago.

Interesting that the accused in the article above missed a court hearing last month...

But the article is published today...

I wonder what made LE make the decision to announce this man's disappearance/fleeing today...,and not last month when he was a no-show at his court hearing...

:waitasec:

Or, there are ways to drive there (CA) through the reservation. I'll bet that rez is swarming with LE today.

There is a crossing in Massena as well. Hopefully they will be dumb enough to try to cross there. They seem to be pretty much on the ball.

While I was out and about this afternoon I saw one Amish buggy (and a herd of deer, dozens of geese and 3 turkeys that I almost hit). No LE anywhere. Granted, I am 30 miles from where they went missing.

Please come home safe little Amish girls.

I agree it would be crazy to cross the border. And agree on either south or east into the ADKs

I know someone who is there right now...just texted them all the info (descriptions, vehicle) and to keep an eye out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double