GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so very worried for these girls! Unfortunately, no scenario I can think of bides well for them. I hope & pray my intuition is wrong and they just wandered off and are safe somewhere. I am literally shaking with worry and I don't even know them. I can't imagine how their parents feel. Prayers they are found quickly and safely!!

I read this thread right before work and just checked back hoping to hear good news. I am getting the vibe that this was a planned abduction and maybe for a bad business deal or other community dispute. I really hope so and that maybe they will be let go somewhere.

I pray they weren't taken for trafficking or bodily harm although they are harmed emotionally now. I realize predators can work together but to me it seems a sexual predator often works alone and focused on one child - less risk. If these children are engrained with pacifist behavior and the abductors knew they would not fight - then maybe taking two would not be a problem.

I wonder if the passenger in the car threw a duffle bag from the front seat into the back (perhaps change of cloths) or if they had made a purchase at the stand and threw that bag in?

Totally thinking out loud here as many thoughts are crossing my mind.

I think about these 2 little girls in their dresses, bonnets and aprons and it just kills me. It makes them seem extra cute, or innocent or something, kwim? I mean they're all so cute and innocent, but somehow the image, kwim? It's like "Little House on the Prairie" or something...

I think about these 2 little girls in their dresses, bonnets and aprons and it just kills me. It makes them seem extra cute, or innocent or something, kwim? I mean they're all so cute and innocent, but somehow the image, kwim? It's like "Little House on the Prairie" or something...

Agree. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that they aren't privy to what other children see in media and such. I pray they are found soon and well. Fingers crossed.

Btw. Little house hands down still my fav show. Just went out and bought the box set. Marathon this weekend. Exciting life I live.

I know what you mean. I feel that they are at a huge disadvantage - no pictures, parents can't get on TV, no computers, facebook - etc. I hope the non-Amish community rallies and gets the info out there.

Just to note, Hamilton, Ontario LE are presently searching for an alleged child molester, fwiw...

http://www.ourwindsor.ca/news-story/4760497-alleged-child-molester-may-be-fleeing/

" Hamilton police believe a 43-year-old man wanted for allegedly sexually assaulting a child may be planning to flee the province.

Police are asking for help finding John Jesso, wanted on charges of sexual assault, sexual interference, two counts of invitation to sexual touching and three counts of indecent exposure."

Interesing----this article was just posted an hour ago.

Was the money box taken?
This case just frightens me with the thought of many other children all over helping in their families' vegetable stand or running their own little lemonade stands. I guess the risk is there, but who would have ever thought that they could be vulnerable to being kidnapped?

Good question!

I am embarrassed to admit I know absolutely nothing about Amish culture. I hate that this is the way I have to become educated about it.

I'm glad the FBI and ICE are on it and that the media has picked up the story. I hope everyone is sharing on fb too.

What if the passenger was Amish and the girls knew him. I know Amish workers in my area can't operate a car but will ride in one to deliver items they built.

And Amish people commit crimes too. A few in PA were arrested on drug (cocaine I believe) charges. And this man for child molestation so lets not rule out their own community members...

http://wnep.com/2014/05/28/amish-man-arrested-for-allegedly-molesting-8-children/

I live in a big city and I sat for hours this summer roasting while I watched my kids sell lemonade. They are not allowed out alone in the front yard. They are 8 and 4.

I am heartened that LE says they are not releasing everything from the witness statements. Makes me think they have something to go on. Given that we have not heard about money being missing, I think that is not a factor here. Sadly.

Maybe not a factor but I am interested if the money was taken as well. Thanks

The sketch that LE released was driving me crazy so for my own personal fix, I cleaned it up, removed what appeared to be chin-stubble and gave her a more feminine look, and what she might look like with her hair down. I don't know if it's okay to post it here since it's not the "official" sketch release, so if a mod can let me know either way, I'll share it if that's okay.

Seems very odd that they think more than one person was involved. Does anyone know what this usually means? Are crimes like this usually sexually motivated?

The sketch that LE released was driving me crazy so for my own personal fix, I cleaned it up, removed what appeared to be chin-stubble and gave her a more feminine look, and what she might look like with her hair down. I don't know if it's okay to post it here since it's not the "official" sketch release, so if a mod can let me know either way, I'll share it if that's okay.

The stubble is killing me

I doubt any money was taken...jmo If so, doubtful that was the motive, for a little cash from fruit sales...they would not have needed to take the girls :( jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double