GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would make it 21 in 15 minutes

Thanks, was just making sure my time zone math was right!! (Which it wasn't, lol)

C'mon, please find these girls before sundown!!

:praying:

Approaching the 24 hour mark!

These are God fearing people. They are deeply religious. Those beliefs are the reason why they didn't want to release a sketch of their youngest. What you and I would do in their shoes is very different, that what they are doing. That is all:blushing:

I was not making a judgement, I was asking a genuine question about something I was unfamiliar with.

Same here, close to wonderland

There are stands like these around here north of Toronto. The items are inside and you go in and pay at a box. At times the owner's are also there, other times you just put the money in a box inside.
I hope they are found. They are peace loving, religious people.

Was the money box taken?

This case just frightens me with the thought of many other children all over helping in their families' vegetable stand or running their own little lemonade stands. I guess the risk is there, but who would have ever thought that they could be vulnerable to being kidnapped?

God bless their little hearts. I hope they are found safe and soon.

Was the money box taken?

This case just frightens me with the thought of many other children all over helping in their families' vegetable stand or running their own little lemonade stands. I guess the risk is there, but who would have ever thought that they could be vulnerable to being kidnapped?

I live in a big city and I sat for hours this summer roasting while I watched my kids sell lemonade. They are not allowed out alone in the front yard. They are 8 and 4.

I am heartened that LE says they are not releasing everything from the witness statements. Makes me think they have something to go on. Given that we have not heard about money being missing, I think that is not a factor here. Sadly.

were these girls manning the stand alone and if so, why?

Welll..here in Canada a 12 year old is old enough to babysit, so why not man a stand alone? Of course, being rural would make them more secluded, and further from getting help. Still, lots mature enough in my opinion.

Welll..here in Canada a 12 year old is old enough to babysit, so why not man a stand alone? Of course, being rural would make them more secluded, and further from getting help. Still, lots mature enough in my opinion.

Especially with the family there on the property, and not far at all apparently, if they were able to see them being pulled into the car.

"Family wouldn't agree to the six year old being sketched"

Whyyyyy????

Edit to clarify I mean why is it ok to sketch one child but not the other? I understand they are against photos and likenesses

One of our Amish customers had pictures taken of his children and even sent us some.....the other would NEVER have pics taken. They lived just down the road from each other. The one that wouldn't is a bishop at the church. The other is more "liberal".

Just to note, Hamilton, Ontario LE are presently searching for an alleged child molester, fwiw...

http://www.ourwindsor.ca/news-story/4760497-alleged-child-molester-may-be-fleeing/

" Hamilton police believe a 43-year-old man wanted for allegedly sexually assaulting a child may be planning to flee the province.

Police are asking for help finding John Jesso, wanted on charges of sexual assault, sexual interference, two counts of invitation to sexual touching and three counts of indecent exposure."

Very interesting, thank you. Besides FM's crossed eyes there is nothing identifiable about the girls. Minus the aprons and bonnets, of course.

Oh, my, let us hope that there is a photo of these little girls. In lieu of pics, a good LE sketch artist (possibly computer-assisted) could produce good likenesses. We have all marveled before on how close some of these drawings turn out to be so like the person described. This is a must, IMO, as long as their beliefs and faith guide it.

If this is indeed -- I'll just call it "a kidnapping" and I hope it's not -- those little girls prolly aren't going to be wearing their special garb for very long. Then they can be hidden and/or blend in with everyone else. And I'll just quote our all-too-familiar mantra:

"What is wrong with people?"

Please, let this blow over with a good result soon, and let it be not what it appears.

I worry, and SMH and pray.

Every 12 year old is different, even more so that we understand they don't even speak english

Just to note, Hamilton, Ontario LE are presently searching for an alleged child molester, fwiw...

http://www.ourwindsor.ca/news-story/4760497-alleged-child-molester-may-be-fleeing/

" Hamilton police believe a 43-year-old man wanted for allegedly sexually assaulting a child may be planning to flee the province.

Police are asking for help finding John Jesso, wanted on charges of sexual assault, sexual interference, two counts of invitation to sexual touching and three counts of indecent exposure."

He best be found dead before getting a chance to flee

I wonder if they are in a barn or farm building somewhere closeby, you know like with Kathlynn Shephard, the other girl and Klunder :(

So I guess its safe to assume there would be no facebook, etc accounts for anyone who is Amish?

I learned something new today re: no photos. Interesting.

I think if the shading was removed from the beard area, that would help the sketch, kwim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010