GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we see the updated sketch please?

Maybe not a factor but I am interested if the money was taken as well. Thanks

One way it would be a factor is if he/she left fingerprints/touch DNA on the money box...

JMO...

One way it would be a factor is if he/she left fingerprints/touch DNA on the money box...

JMO...

or maybe even the fruit? (and/or the money itself, but we know how hard it would be to process with all the hands money goes through)

Seems very odd that they think more than one person was involved. Does anyone know what this usually means? Are crimes like this usually sexually motivated?

Somehow I missed where LE reports they think there are more than one people involved...

could you provide a link, please?

TIA...:seeya:

Does anyone know if both mom and dad are in the girls lives? I'm assuming so but want to know if anything has been confirmed?

Need to call it a night here, (uk), I will be praying so hard tonight for their safety.

Hope to check in tomorrow and see a big fat FOUND SAFE next to their names.

Hang on girls, they are coming to find you *advertiser censored*

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index...._was_milking_cows_da_says.html#incart_m-rpt-2

Earlier today this said that a neighbor saw a passenger putting something in the back seat before getting into the back seat himself. Now it says this:

"A neighbor down the road saw a light-colored four-door vehicle at the stand. The witness saw a man putting something in the back seat before getting into the back seat himself, Rain said. The witness did not see the girls at all, Rain said. "

Looks like they changed it. Maybe it was written wrong and they corrected it. So maybe they don't think it is 2 people. I still don't know how to interpret this though. Do they mean he got in the backseat and then the car drove away, which would imply 2 people, or maybe he got in to finishing doing what he was doing and then got out and drove away.

This is an interesting... And very important... Difference in reporting...

thank you for finding this...

IMO...It would be very helpful for LE to clarify if there were one or two people originally in the car...

Does anyone know if both mom and dad are in the girls lives? I'm assuming so but want to know if anything has been confirmed?

In a media report in a earlier thread, it said parents were milking cows at the time in a nearby barn.

Hoping for a miracle. I know we all are. Just hope whoever took them lets them go...it happens...sometimes...or by some miracle they can escape, like one did with MJK (Kathlynn didn't escape, though :()

This is an interesting... And very important... Difference in reporting...

thank you for finding this...

IMO...It would be very helpful for LE to clarify if there were one or two people originally in the car...

But then the car drove off...who would be driving then?

An edited, more feminine version of the sketch, with her hair down. It was just a quickie because the other seemed so masculine. If this is not allowed, please remove.

Thanks Ontario Mom. Much improved, thank you. That beard was killing me.

An edited, more feminine version of the sketch, with her hair down. It was just a quickie because the other seemed so masculine. If this is not allowed, please remove.

Awesome job! Thank you. Is there anyway to make her eyes a bit more crossed?

Bumping once more before I have to head out, sorry to quote myself. Just trying to frantically help everyone possible see the descriptions. The clock is ticking...

:bump:

"The six year old is DM, with brown hair, brown eyes and weighing about 50 pounds. She's roughly four feet tall, and was wearing a dark blue dress with a blue apron and black bonnet.
She has a round scar on her forehead and is missing front teeth.

The 12 year old is FM. She has brown hair and eyes. She's five feet tall and weighs about 90 pounds. She was wearing a dark blue dress with a blue apron and black bonnet. She is crosseyed.

The girls were put into the back of a small white, four door car. The incident happened at the Miller family farm on Mount Alone Road, Heuvelton at about 7:20 pm. The family was in the barn milking, and the two girls left the barn to go to the family's roadside vegetable stand, because they believed a customer was there.
That's when the abduction apparently took place. The information about the white car came from a passing Amish, who told investigators he saw a white vehicle by the stand at about the time the abduction took place."

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Urgent-Two-Girls-Missing-Believed-Abducted-271173521.html

Or, there are ways to drive there (CA) through the reservation. I'll bet that rez is swarming with LE today.

There is a crossing in Massena as well. Hopefully they will be dumb enough to try to cross there. They seem to be pretty much on the ball.

While I was out and about this afternoon I saw one Amish buggy (and a herd of deer, dozens of geese and 3 turkeys that I almost hit). No LE anywhere. Granted, I am 30 miles from where they went missing.

Please come home safe little Amish girls.

thanks for being our "boots on the ground", Grannie, ... And for reporting back!

Glad you didn't hit any of those cute critters! :D. :turkey:

There is a documentary on Netflix(American version) called American Experience:the Amish Shunned.

I personally don't think this happened however it's a good way if anyone isn't familiar with the Amish to see what they believe in and such.
jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members