GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly off topic, but the sketch of the older girl reminds me of a freckle-faced Hillary Swank.

Couple of aerial shots of 8 Mt Alone Rd.

All of the buildings appear to be on their property, even the ones up on 812 north of the house.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 66
  • Untitled 2.jpg
    Untitled 2.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 59
How far away was the barn? I've read they were milking cows, I doubt they were close enough to hear anything. Just because 12 is capable, would not let it happen. My kids are 11, 9 and almost 3 and I would not let them be out in the yard alone....in today's world, no matter where you are - its just too scary.

being "old enough" has nothing to do with it.

I haven't seen any MSM that said the family was the one who saw them pulled into the car, has their been any witness who actually saw them being pulled into the car? I thought it was only they saw someone putting something into the back seat.

aren't most barns set away from the road?

Yes, that is what the witness said ie) he saw the passenger shoving or putting something in the back seat. However, he added when the car pulled away, he didn't see the girls anymore.

"Two female Amish victims went to their roadside stand to wait on a customer in a small white 4-door sedan. Witness saw passenger of vehicle throw something in back then get in back seat. Vehicle left scene and victims were gone."

The quote was from one of the original,posts released
http://www.cnycentral.com/news/photo...4#.U-1RGmM0eVt

Yes, that is what the witness said ie) he saw the passenger shoving or putting something in the back seat. However, he added when the car pulled away, he didn't see the girls anymore.

They probably shoved them in the backseat and told them to stay down.

What do you think the info from the witness the police are holding back could be? A weapon?

FYI- There was a map discrepancy earlier- re: Mount Alone Road and Mount Lona Road. The address for the Miller Family Farm is 8 Mount Alone Road according to the tax records. Google maps had the roads incorrectly labeled so please ignore my earlier Google map. I've created a Bing map that reflects the correct street names with places labeled.

http://binged.it/1pcYcky

There are many Amish/Mennonites in SW Ontario and I can't ever recall any problems, other than tragic vehicular accidents, where an automobile hit a buggy. These people are truly quiet and calm. I sometimes see them at Costco (which surprises me) and the word "peaceful" comes to mind.

These girls need to be found safely NOW!

Rumspringa usually begins at about age 16. The teen's 16th birthday marks the beginning in many Amish communities. These girls are too young for rumspringa.

FYI- There was a map discrepancy earlier- re: Mount Alone Road and Mount Lona Road. The address for the Miller Family Farm is 8 Mount Alone Road according to the tax records. Google maps had the roads incorrectly labeled so please ignore my earlier Google map. I've created a Bing map that reflects the correct street names with places labeled.

http://binged.it/1pcYcky

That is really close to the border!

It is 50 degrees outside tonight and very cloudy which means darkness out in the country. I hope that these young girls are someplace warm. :(

An interesting and thorough article (with updates) about the abduction posted on AmishAmerica.com:

This is the Heuvelton Amish settlement, a very plain Swartzentruber Amish community of around 1,800 located on the Canadian border.
[...]
He is asked about the possibility of it being an “inside job” committed by someone who had left the community. Sheriff Wells: “There’s no indication of that at this time.”

He’s also asked if the girls could have left on their own. He says that is “highly improbable” give the children’s ages (12 and 6).

http://amishamerica.com/two-amish-girls-abducted-in-new-york/#maincontent

Ontario Mom...here is some contact info.

http://www.co.st-lawrence.ny.us/Departments/Sheriff/

Sheriff's Office
48 Court Street
Building #8
Canton, New York 13617

Ph: 315-379-2222
Fx: 315-379-0335

Kevin M. Wells - Department Head

kwells@stlawco.org

Scott F. Bonno - Undersheriff

sbonno@stlawco.org

Barbara Carbone - Secretary to the Sheriff

bcarbone@stlawco.org

ETA: I hope I am posting the right info for local department??...anyone feel free to correct me and I will edit. Thanks!

Thank you for that. I've sent them the edited sketch and will leave it with them, if they think it will help at all. I only hope it does and these girls are located and returned home safely.

NG covering. Just when they were having the press conference they went to commercial. Maybe it was a replay?

What do you think the info from the witness the police are holding back could be? A weapon?

IF crossing border or even traveling a distance in States, could be pile of clothing for changing out of Amish dress.

Bacon???? Why would border agents ask about bacon???

They don't. I was being over-the-top about the kinds of questions they've asked us, to point out that it's not always just an easy slip through the check-point. And for the record, it's both the Canadian BGs and the American BGs
that do this, but our case might be different because we have 7 kids. Maybe just traveling with one or two and they see things a little differently.

Bacon? of course they would ask about bacon! who wouldn't?? Bacon is up there on the same level as precious metals!

(Humour is necessary and appropriate in these terrible times, to distract us from the fact that these two girls are missing. :( )

you should understand that living here is a different world than anyone can imagine.

I grew up just South of Atlanta. I lived there, Florida. Virginia and now here (upstate NY) for 20 years.

When I moved here it was like moving to different country. Seriously.

Jmo moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member