GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all might want to have a look at the scanner thread...

I sincerely hope that LE has alerted PA , OH, and IN authorities, especially in Holmes County, OH; Lancaster Co.,PA ; and Elkhart-Lagrange IN counties.

Yes, that is what the witness said ie) he saw the passenger shoving or putting something in the back seat. However, he added when the car pulled away, he didn't see the girls anymore.

"Two female Amish victims went to their roadside stand to wait on a customer in a small white 4-door sedan. Witness saw passenger of vehicle throw something in back then get in back seat. Vehicle left scene and victims were gone."

The quote was from one of the original,posts released
http://www.cnycentral.com/news/photo...4#.U-1RGmM0eVt

it almost sounds like the witness took notice of the beginning and end of this situation. Saw girls going to stand (maybe looked away) ...turned back around to catch passenger tossing something into back of car and getting in - but didn't see girls. No shouts of help? no heads appearing in back window? What was the witness doing at the time - did I miss that?

On another note....Was the passenger the customer who got out of the car to purchase fruit or did the driver get out and purchase ....or do people order out the car window and the girls came to them?

it almost sounds like the witness took notice of the beginning and end of this situation. Saw girls going to stand (maybe looked away) ...turned back around to catch passenger tossing something into back of car and getting in - but didn't see girls. No shouts of help? no heads appearing in back window? What was the witness doing at the time - did I miss that?

On another note....Was the passenger the customer who got out of the car to purchase fruit or did the driver get out and purchase ....or do people order out the car window and the girls came to them?

Look at scanner

Yahooooooooo. I will be able to sleep tonight. Poor girls, their family and their community. I am sure they will be very traumatized.

I feel like this is the happy ending everyone needed after the past couple weeks... Still, it's bittersweet. No one should be harmed. I'm so glad these two sweet girls are with us tonight. <3

We need something from msm stating the girls have been found and what is discussed in the Scanner forum stays in the scanner forum.

Oh boy. I am not liking where this is going. purely hypothetical from me :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966